THE BROWNS BOARD

So, Russia Downs One of Our Drones... Biden's Response?

Axe

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Bob - the dems are a lost party, totally corrupt to the core.

the reps have problems here and there, but 15% ? does not equa; 99%.

You can't really say "both parties" anymore.

That is just kicking the can down the road so you don't have to read the label.

the ingredients are: democrat party is gone and is poison.

1 day agoRand Paul Storms Out of Committee Meeting After Dems Play Dirty With Firefighter's Jobs. Kentucky Senator Rand Paul made it clear that he won't sit by and participate in Democrats making up the rules during a Homeland Security Committee hearing on Wednesday. According to Fox News, Paul got into it with Michigan Democrat, Senator Gary Peters ...

It really all comes down to the elected representatives REPRESENTING their voting district.

What we have is representatives representing a party platform or lobbyists. That's certainly not patriotism, from either side.

We may disagree on stuff but I've been consistent for awhile on that.

Ted Cruz, who I never really liked, is sounding more sane compared to most of the politicians who get the publicity/sound bites. Never thought I'd ever think that.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Bob806 said:

The far left is certainly insane. If you think the Rs are the complete & total answer, well there's nothing I or anybody can do to help you.

There you go again. Did I say that? Or even imply it?  

What I'm saying is that they are not equal partners in crime no matter how much you want to tell yourself that they are.

The far left resides in your party. 

Could you imagine House Speaker Kevin McCarthy ripping up the presidents speech at the conclusion of the SOTU, as did Pelosi?

Who are the Republican equivalents to people in your party that condone violence and or confrontation toward Liberals.

Who are the Republican equivalents to those such as Omar and "the squad" who openly express their bigotry?

Who are the Republican equivalents to the stupidity that are people like AOC, Sheila Jackson Lee, Hank Johnson who believes that islands are floating land masses?

Who are the Republican equivalents that downplayed the violence and rioting calling them "mostly peaceful protests?

Your people are vile.

Wrest yourself away from your denial and get real.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’m off to the Caribbean for a week gents.

Remain calm, and carry on.

Go Browns!

be very careful if you go to Jamaica-  but that's some years ago we were on a cruise.

Trunk Bay, Virgin Islands is beautiful.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

We've been on Caribbean cruises twice recently. No issues anywhere if ya don't get stoopid ;)

I’m sitting on the tarmac in Charlotte waiting for some storms off the coast of Florida to pass. Hopefully I’ll land in Turks & Caicos before 6:00.

38 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

I WAS a democrat. 

You like to put words iny mouth.

When 75% of the voters in the state of Ohio opposed Senate Bill 5 back in 2010, our wonderful Republican legislature and Gov Kasich passed it anyway, forcing us to do a grassroots petition drive to overturn it at the ballot box. That's vile.

Republicans pushed the vile Citizens United decision in 2010. Put corporate interests before voters ( like me & you). Look where we are now. 

You can insult me all you want behind your keyboard. 

I've always found you to be one of the democrats. I can talk to rationally. There are plenty of good honest hard working union based Members of the party and I respect them. I don't agree with everything but that's life.

These ridiculous woke/reparation/free shit/ Hardcore climate change lunatics that seem to have control of the government not so much.

WSS

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I've always found you to be one of the democrats. I can talk to rationally. There are plenty of good honest hard working union based Members of the party and I respect them. I don't agree with everything but that's life.

These ridiculous woke/reparation/free shit/ Hardcore climate change lunatics that seem to have control of the government not so much.

WSS

The art of conversation without confrontation is disappearing,sadly. People are kind of losing respect for others.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Plus this happens every ti'm people of the 2 parties switch their hawk and dove hats depending upon who's in power.

Biden shoots down a weather balloon And he is alexander the fucking great. 

I maintain we would be better off if we had superior relations with the ruskies.

WSS

wait, that is impossible. Is a woman supposed to have better relations wtih a rapist? anyone better off if they had better relations with a serial killer?

etc ?

Were the oppressed member countries of the soviet union - better off because they had better relations with moscow?

russia wants the old soviet power BACK. The only way to have decent "relations" with the dangerous bad actors in the world, is to have so much defense they wouldn't dare rape, commit genocide, attack and viciously destroy your country.

russia is a country of government corrupt, condoned for-the-gov violent crime against humanity any time it benefits them., rapists, toruters, murderers, destroyers.... look at what they did to the Ukraine. again.

The Ukraine was the "breadbasket of Europe" - good relations with russia?

the russians dominated them and starved them out by the millions. Holodomor.

25 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

wait, that is impossible. Is a woman supposed to have better relations wtih a rapist? anyone better off if they had better relations with a serial killer?

etc ?

Were the oppressed member countries of the soviet union - better off because they had better relations with moscow?

russia wants the old soviet power BACK. The only way to have decent "relations" with the dangerous bad actors in the world, is to have so much defense they wouldn't dare rape, commit genocide, attack and viciously destroy your country.

russia is a country of government corrupt, condoned for-the-gov violent crime against humanity any time it benefits them., rapists, toruters, murderers, destroyers.... look at what they did to the Ukraine. again.

The Ukraine was the "breadbasket of Europe" - good relations with russia?

the russians dominated them and starved them out by the millions. Holodomor.

"We have always been at war with Eurasia."

WSS 

well, they can lie about us.

but we can tell the TRUTH about the russians/soviet union.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_the_Soviet_Union

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_crimes

Stalin had nearly a million of his own citizens executed, beginning in the 1930s. Millions more fell victim to forced labor, deportation, famine, massacres, and detention and interrogation by ...

7 Atrocities Soviet Dictator Joseph Stalin Committed By: John Donovan | Updated: Apr 1, 2021 Joseph Stalin was a dictator who led the Soviet Union from the mid-1920s until 1953 as the general secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union and premier of the Soviet Union. Library of Congress/©HowStuffWorks.com

During the German invasion of the USSR, the Soviet Secret Police (NKVD) brutally murdered between 10,000 and 40,000 political prisoners in Western Ukraine over the course of eight days, which sparked waves of ethnic violence following the German occupation of the region. June 7, 2021

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Seriously the russians have been the boogie man since the nineteen forties. There's always a boogie man. And seriously what kind of stories do you think other countries tell their suckers about the United States?

WSS

so, yes, there is always a bogie man/government who will murder millions and millions of innocent people.

communist china - millions of people murdered.

nazis - millions and millions murdered.

It is war that the world isn't run like NK, russia or commie china, etc.

We are the "Shining LIght on the Hill".

IOW's, those governments are FAILED governments - they go to war to access

sufficient? assets from other countries. The corruption and evil grows unrestricted.

NOT in our U.S.A.

We were FOUNDED on human rights, checks and balances. Guaranteed Freedoms. America will

never have a hitler/mussolini/lenin/stalin/putin etc because that unrestricted/total overwhelming ownership of everything

can not exist. We are the "Shining Light on the Hill".