THE BROWNS BOARD

Yes please!

Vambo

1 hour ago, ballpeen said:

Woke has a place, unfortunately it has become a run away virus infecting all segments of society.

Woke has NO place!... It's divisive and destructive to everyone and everything... How many free passes are you gonna give these fucking perverts?

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Woke has NO place!... It's divisive and destructive to everyone and everything... How many free passes are you gonna give these fucking perverts?

As it is today, i agree.  It is a cesspool.

I was talking more from the beginning...as in maybe teach history in more depth

• Upvote 1

On 3/7/2023 at 10:21 AM, ballpeen said:

As it is today, i agree.  It is a cesspool.

I was talking more from the beginning...as in maybe teach history in more depth

As it pertains to slavery it could mean history in terms of waking these people up to the fact that white people did not invent slavery or even capture slaves. That the North African slave trade led by Muslims had been in operation for some 700 yrs. before the European white man even thought about bringing slaves across the Atlantic.

That blacks were sold into slavery by their own people in Africa. That slavery was so much part of Arican culture (and the rest of the world) that the largest slaveowners in United States were blacks.

Back when I was in college a course in black history was a requirement, but what I have just stated above was never taught, so I'm sure it's certainly not taught today.

It was, and is meant to keep whitey but in a perpetual state of guilt. Woke my ass.

How ignorant the white guilt liberal.

dad7880b4b_34424so-sorry-front.jpg.12032eecb7c60ff0169a8aa07bdf94e1.jpg

• Upvote 2

perversion is the new "LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE!" subculture via social media. It's all the rage with the left.

victimhood is an added benefit to their demand to be the center of attention, also.