THE BROWNS BOARD

RETAIL WITHDRAWAL Walmart shutters stores in Dem-run city after CEO's crime warnings

Vambo

34 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Yup... That's right Larry, Tex and Woody.... Keep voting Demass!... You reap what you sow...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Yup... That's right Larry, Tex and Woody.... Keep voting Demass!... You reap what you sow...

yep, except the rest of America has to suffer for their self-centered screwing up.

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

you know what sucks vambo ?  first safeway closed in the S.E portland neighborhood then fred meyers now walmart so there is not a place around to get your goods also alot of them folks worked for walmart, that area of town has had it's struggles for years and now i am afraid it's going to turn into a ghost town and here is the kicker most of the people there voted red 

28 minutes ago, syd said:

you know what sucks vambo ?  first safeway closed in the S.E portland neighborhood then fred meyers now walmart so there is not a place around to get your goods also alot of them folks worked for walmart, that area of town has had it's struggles for years and now i am afraid it's going to turn into a ghost town and here is the kicker most of the people there voted red 

So was the election stolen?   Dem run city most voted for Rep. how did the Dems get in charge without cheating?

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Vambo said:

So was the election stolen?   Dem run city most voted for Rep. how did the Dems get in charge without cheating?

i meant in that neighborhood I lived there for 10 years and you get to know people either through the schools or sports

57 minutes ago, syd said:

i meant in that neighborhood I lived there for 10 years and you get to know people either through the schools or sports

Those Dem policies work wonders!

1 hour ago, syd said:

too little too late, maybe. It will take years to fix the damage, imho.

8 minutes ago, Vambo said:

That sucks...

ya we moved to oregon city new schools low crime rate and then (we moved here 20 years ago)no homeless, but now those fucks have found their way here but are law enforcement keep's them under control and we are still building new schools 

3 hours ago, syd said:

ya we moved to oregon city new schools low crime rate and then (we moved here 20 years ago)no homeless, but now those fucks have found their way here but are law enforcement keep's them under control and we are still building new schools 

That's good, it's why I support Reps program of school choice, the parents are given the money or voucher (the money the public school would get)  and enroll their child in any school they want.

The Dems incentivize the homeless like the do illegals immigrants, then at voting time it's cheap votes for them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

That's good, it's why I support Reps program of school choice, the parents are given the money or voucher (the money the public school would get)  and enroll their child in any school they want.

The Dems incentivize the homeless like the do illegals immigrants, then at voting time it's cheap votes for them. 

the dems or the reps  I cant trust em

Here, Walmart opened one of their grocery markets in what was called a food desert.  A fairly low income area.  Lot's of fanfare when it opened.

Well, it closed after about 3 years.  They couldn't hire any dependable help and the pilferage numbers were sky high..  There are reasons why business' avoid various parts of town.  

Kudos to Walmart for trying, but the locals didn't want to work and didn't want to pay for their goods.  They get what they deserve. One hundred or so fewer jobs in the area and now they have to go across town to buy their food.

The employees at these stores are the biggest offenders.. I remember when Twin Value shut down... Hell I had a cash clerk steal merch right from my bag and the manager let her get away with it... Yes ! they were BLACK! and this was in the 90's... Cocksucker ghetto mother fuckers!

And they wonder why White people can't stand them...

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, nickers said:

The employees at these stores are the biggest offenders.. I remember when Twin Value shut down... Hell I had a cash clerk steal merch right from my bag and the manager let her get away with it... Yes ! they were BLACK! and this was in the 90's... Cocksucker ghetto mother fuckers!

And they wonder why White people can't stand them...

kkkcrossburning.jpeg.1d3dd2268b9b73914ab

which one is you nickers ?

19 minutes ago, syd said:

kkkcrossburning.jpeg.1d3dd2268b9b73914ab

which one is you nickers ?

Iroc group shot.png.jpg

I'm the white guy on the end who lived with these dudes you racist baiting ass!

Got any other stupid shit you wanna say?

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, nickers said:

Iroc group shot.png.jpg

so you are the my best friend is black guy lmao

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

How many times did they rob you?

I kid lol.  You look young as hell Nickers!

that was nearly 25 years ago

On 3/5/2023 at 3:49 PM, nickers said:

Iroc group shot.png.jpg

RACIST  POS along with diehard