THE BROWNS BOARD

How Many Times Do We Have To Say.. We Told You So

Axe

it ruined the chances for Pres Trump to dynamically win the election in 2020.

No wonder Hoorta, tex and woodpecker run and hide from the truth about this and other stuff.

They stuck their necks out to screw around with the rest of us, and now their necks are caught in the fence of reality.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

No wonder Hoorta, tex and woodpecker run and hide from the truth about this and other stuff.

They stuck their necks out to screw around with the rest of us, and now their necks are caught in the fence of reality.

Did CCCP get the boot?... I havent seen any 'ad hominem attacks in a couple of months

14 minutes ago, nickers said:

Did CCCP get the boot?... I havent seen any 'ad hominem attacks in a couple of months

I’m sure he/she/it is embarrassed by what the Biden administration is doing to the country.

If I voted for his stupid ass, I wouldn’t show my face on this board just like the others have done.

40 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Imagine if Trump would say creepy shit like this.

The Libtards head’s would explode.

96F63FF2-A4AD-42D3-86DE-CAECF16A7B4E.jpeg

He's lost it right before our eyes...

23 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Or maybe some of us have "lives" and we have better things to do than to argue with the bitter old fossils in the "Political forum (😆)" on some website on the interwebs. Coming here and viewing the board has it's comedy value just in itself.

6 hours ago, Neo said:

Or maybe some of us have "lives" and we have better things to do than to argue with the bitter old fossils in the "Political forum (😆)" on some website on the interwebs. Coming here and viewing the board has it's comedy value just in itself.

or maybe some of you who didn't vote for Pres Trump are desperate and ashamed but are to afraid to admit it. We all have lives, except for maybe woodpecker.

BIDEN LAUGHS WHILE DISCUSSING A MOM WHO LOST TWO SONS TO FENTANYL.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/03/01/insane-joe-biden-laughs-about-mother-whose-sons-died-from-fentanyl-n710423

18 hours ago, Neo said:

And here you are! 🤡

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

or maybe some of you who didn't vote for Pres Trump are desperate and ashamed but are to afraid to admit it. We all have lives, except for maybe woodpecker.

BIDEN LAUGHS WHILE DISCUSSING A MOM WHO LOST TWO SONS TO FENTANYL.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/03/01/insane-joe-biden-laughs-about-mother-whose-sons-died-from-fentanyl-n710423

• Thanks 1