THE BROWNS BOARD

DeSantis Vs Trump poll

20 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

But do you believe what Dementia Joe was saying during his State of the Union Speech?

He claims the GOP wants to sunset Social Security, but he wouldn’t attach a name to that statement.

I think both Trump and Biden are full of shit in that regard.

Again... I support most of Trumps policies... His mouth.. well not so much...

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You can't bring yourself to call out Trump

I most certainly did.  I very clearly said Trump's attacks on Desantis were stupid. So are you. You sass nearly everyone on this forum, yet you don't read posts and comprehend what you read. It doesn't make you look intelligent. But go ahead and have joe biden as your sex object poster on your room's wall.

On 2/20/2023 at 8:15 PM, MLD Woody said:

Well, Trump was the god king of conservatives for years. He got there by being an ass, but they loved him for it, cuz he was an ass to people they didn't like.

Wrong. He got there because for the first time we had a candidate who was not a career politician promising to do stuff.  Being "an ass" or "not acting presidential" was baggage that had relevance only to you guys.

Some supporters even did the mental gymnastics to think he cares about Christianity or the working folk. Funny stuff. 

Very wrong. Whether he actually cared or not is inconsequential. It is his actions that count. Don't make me list everything he did for Christianity.

I'll just go ahead and post this, obviously written before the abortion decision....

Trump’s two Supreme Court appointments have already been responsible for highly significant cases that increase religious freedom, such as the decisions (1) to allow state aid that is given to non-religious schools to be given also to religious schools (Montana decision); (2) to protect the right of religious schools to hire and fire employees based on the school’s religious convictions; and (3) to allow religious groups to be exempt from government regulations that would otherwise cause them to violate their consciences in matters of birth control (and, by implication, probably in matters of abortion and same-sex marriage, but that has not yet been tested).

Well, Trump became a  was the loser (even though many believers, including some here, even if they won't admit it now, think he didn't lose). His antics wore thin and now he isn't exiting gracefully. He's flailing around. 

"Trump was the loser" would be a better fit there. It fits the context of what you're trying to convey.

What you said may be true, but you have to take into account that these election numbers were so bizarre and unprecedented in American history, and for the fact that voter fraud does exist, this screamed of it. 

But let me remind you of what was worse...with zero evidence, you guys 4 year bogus campaign to oust a president convincing yourselves that Russia colluded with Trump in winning the election. 

The once "best president ever" is now taking cheap shots at anyone he perceives as a threat. His loyal followers walking back their support and trying to rewrite history. 

That is true. 

Except maybe not the best president ever, but right up there.

And trying to rewrite history? That part I'm not clear on.

I don't care at all what is actually in that "truth". What fool would believe a damn thing Trump says? Only an absolute moron. 

That would apply to Biden too, no? 

The point is the civil war brewing among conservatives. Seeing who can outdo who. While the loyal fangirls dance around it. 

It's pretty damn entertaining. I hope we get them both up on a debate stage. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/21/2023 at 11:43 AM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I think Trump will drop out of the race.  He has no chance to win a second term.

I agree he has no chance to win, I don’t agree he will drop out.
No way his egomaniacal brain will allow that. He can’t handle, and can’t even believe he lost 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FY56 said:

Some supporters even did the mental gymnastics to think he cares about Christianity or the working folk. Funny stuff. 

Very wrong. Whether he actually cared or not is inconsequential. It is his actions that count. Don't make me list everything he did for Christianity.

I'll just go ahead and post this, obviously written before the abortion decision....

Trump’s two Supreme Court appointments have already been responsible for highly significant cases that increase religious freedom, such as the decisions (1) to allow state aid that is given to non-religious schools to be given also to religious schools (Montana decision); (2) to protect the right of religious schools to hire and fire employees based on the school’s religious convictions; and (3) to allow religious groups to be exempt from government regulations that would otherwise cause them to violate their consciences in matters of birth control (and, by implication, probably in matters of abortion and same-sex marriage, but that has not yet been tested).

"Trump was the loser" would be a better fit there. It fits the context of what you're trying to convey.

What you said may be true, but you have to take into account that these election numbers were so bizarre and unprecedented in American history, and for the fact that voter fraud does exist, this screamed of it. 

But let me remind you of what was worse...with zero evidence, you guys 4 year bogus campaign to oust a president convincing yourselves that Russia colluded with Trump in winning the election. 

And we're now no where near the original back and forth where you attacked the content of my post that was just a word for word paste of Trump's own post. Which I still don't think you've realized, or at least admitted you understand. 

Bravo