THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden health evaluation missing mental status exam: medical expert

Vambo

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

He probably can't even remember Person, Man, Woman, Camera, TV(Cal, your obsession with me is creepy. I know I live rent free in your brain, but you don't need to constantly express that here...)

not at all. I simply call a birdbrain a birdbrain, when you are posting.

If you went away, I wouldn't see your stupid antagonistic posts, and would happily ignore your meager existence.

bigot.

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

not at all. I simply call a birdbrain a birdbrain, when you are posting.

If you went away, I wouldn't see your stupid antagonistic posts, and would happily ignore your meager existence.

bigot.

No one plays the victim card like you. Sorry, didn't realize you were so fragile. I didn't mean to trigger you. 

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No one plays the victim card like you. Sorry, didn't realize you were so fragile. I didn't mean to trigger you. 

you wish you could do that. Because you are too ignorant to constructively discuss any subject. Maybe the problem is that you don't respect yourself, and won't respect anyone else.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

you wish you could do that. Because you are too ignorant to constructively discuss any subject. Maybe the problem is that you don't respect yourself, and won't respect anyone else.

It's ok Cal. This is your safe space. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable by presenting competing ideas. 

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's ok Cal. This is your safe space. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable by presenting competing ideas. 

Again, you don't offer "competing ideas" , you bitch and complain and whine at everyone who doesn't applaud

you for being gay or trans or whatever you are. I don't care, except that your "smart mouth" makes you look like a complete ass, and you take up so much space on the forum with crap. You are worse than boring.