THE BROWNS BOARD

8 year old drag queen

Westside Steve

So is it an 8 year old drag queen, or an 8 year old boy that wore a dress to school a handful of times?

And shit, no one tell Steve or the other conservatives on this board about the child beauty pageants happening mainly in reed states. Then again, we know Steve's thoughts on female minors so...

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So is it an 8 year old drag queen, or an 8 year old boy that wore a dress to school a handful of times?

And shit, no one tell Steve or the other conservatives on this board about the child beauty pageants happening mainly in reed states. Then again, we know Steve's thoughts on female minors so...

Apparently slightly similar to yours but unlike me that you support actual homosexual pedophilia. 

WSS 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's pretty hilarious the oldest, most senile on deaths door folks here are also the most immature

Oh well. Wouldn't expect anything less

Speak for yourself Junior...

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's pretty hilarious the oldest, most senile on deaths door folks here are also the most immature

Oh well. Wouldn't expect anything less

Speaking of expectations is anybody else not shocked that the Woodpecker is the 1st one to get angry when somebody makes fun of homosexual pedophilia?

WSS

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Speaking of expectations is anybody else not shocked that the Woodpecker is the 1st one to get angry when somebody makes fun of homosexual pedophilia?

WSS

Your brain must be degrading quicker than I thought I'd you got anger out of that. Then again that's just your typical Steve-ing to get a response and me biting.

Adorable though you've all completely fallen for the latest version of the satanic panic. Your keepers have manufactured a moral panic and you're eating it up. Equating homosexuality and pedophiles to get you all riled up. 

Good dogs! I'm sure you'll get your treat soon

43 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Your brain must be degrading quicker than I thought I'd you got anger out of that. Then again that's just your typical Steve-ing to get a response and me biting.

Adorable though you've all completely fallen for the latest version of the satanic panic. Your keepers have manufactured a moral panic and you're eating it up. Equating homosexuality and pedophiles to get you all riled up. 

You forgot to mention MAGA.

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Imitation is indeed the sincerest form of flattery. Of course you will never reach the level of me, you're master, but the quest is certainly a respectable one.

WSS

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

A few miles down the road, I'm not sure this is an appropriate bring the kids show but…. Shock at offend right?

Maybe time to brew up a light beer and call it Groomer Gold?

WSS

FB_IMG_1675776874851.jpg

You choose to be shocked and offended

And you get your dog treat for falsely equating grooming to LGBTQ. Good boy!

30 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You choose to be shocked and offended

And you get your dog treat for falsely equating grooming to LGBTQ. Good boy!

Imitating your master again? Good boy. Of course why am I not surprised coming from the guy that's good with dressing up an 8 year old as a drag Queen.

WSS

On 2/6/2023 at 3:33 AM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Woody is still living in the closet , Steve...

On 2/7/2023 at 8:40 AM, Westside Steve said:

A few miles down the road, I'm not sure this is an appropriate bring the kids show but…. Shock at offend right?

Maybe time to brew up a light beer and call it Groomer Gold?

WSS

FB_IMG_1675776874851.jpg

What a shame, its been cancelled lol.

Due to threatening statements.  Business was taking a hit is what was happening.

57 minutes ago, hammertime said:

What a shame, its been cancelled lol.

Due to threatening statements.  Business was taking a hit is what was happening.

Yes it's been canceled and personally I give no fucks about the show. I know the people that own the place I know their kids and they all nice folks. I would go there more if the beer was better.

And I'm pretty liberal as to all of this queer sbut I didn't think that this was an appropriate all ages show that's my biggest crap and that was the biggest crap of my buddy that's a chairman of the Medina County Republican party.

These fucking hypocrites who run a guy out of office because he dated a 16 year old when he was 22 But then insist that an 8 year old should be treated to some of the most vulgar sexual shit they can think of......

Assholes 

WSS