THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems

Vambo

I WAS a lifelong Democrat. I'll never forget the moment I saw Obama start to buddy up with globalist war monger Bush...or when the media started to glowingly talk about Bush. I'll never forget when they started pushing extremist views about gender, identity, and kids... and then GASLIGHT people about it. I'll never forget their campaign to convince Americans that being morbidly obese is healthy. To trust the paid off experts. I'll never forget seeing them choose Biden, an unpopular man with dementia.

I'll never forget Biden choosing the least popular candidate to be V.P. because of her skin color and vagina. I'll never forget that they robbed Bernie twice and later RFK Jr. Of that sweet democracy they claim to be for To INSTALL Hilary & Kamala.

I'll never forget all the Trump media hoaxes I debunked in 2020 by watching the full unedited videos. I'll never forget how I was treated when I pointed these things out to my own friends. I was surrounded by dogmatic cultists who toss you from "the left" the moment you hold your own side accountable for their wrong doings. I watched people get shadowbanned, something Zuckerberg just admitted to doing. I watch my old side advocate ANTI-FREE SPEECH. I watched them gleefully admit to a shadow campaign to sway an election. I watched the CIA break laws and sign a letter directly interfering with our elections while dems cheered.

I watched the media hide information to help sway elections in their favor. Just because it benefited MY old SIDE didn't make it right. I left. So, F&ck off. Seriously. The people have been robbed completely of their voices to thunderous applause.

• Thanks 3

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Jax said:

I WAS a lifelong Democrat. I'll never forget the moment I saw Obama start to buddy up with globalist war monger Bush...or when the media started to glowingly talk about Bush. I'll never forget when they started pushing extremist views about gender, identity, and kids... and then GASLIGHT people about it. I'll never forget their campaign to convince Americans that being morbidly obese is healthy. To trust the paid off experts. I'll never forget seeing them choose Biden, an unpopular man with dementia.

I'll never forget Biden choosing the least popular candidate to be V.P. because of her skin color and vagina. I'll never forget that they robbed Bernie twice and later RFK Jr. Of that sweet democracy they claim to be for To INSTALL Hilary & Kamala.

I'll never forget all the Trump media hoaxes I debunked in 2020 by watching the full unedited videos. I'll never forget how I was treated when I pointed these things out to my own friends. I was surrounded by dogmatic cultists who toss you from "the left" the moment you hold your own side accountable for their wrong doings. I watched people get shadowbanned, something Zuckerberg just admitted to doing. I watch my old side advocate ANTI-FREE SPEECH. I watched them gleefully admit to a shadow campaign to sway an election. I watched the CIA break laws and sign a letter directly interfering with our elections while dems cheered.

I watched the media hide information to help sway elections in their favor. Just because it benefited MY old SIDE didn't make it right. I left. So, F&ck off. Seriously. The people have been robbed completely of their voices to thunderous applause.

Post of the year nominee! 

Bravo! 👍

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Post of the year nominee! 

Bravo! 👍

Hopefully someone will put the Cabernet down and realize this...

extremely stupid people take one fact that makes them happy, and then they FEEL it explains the universe.

6 hours ago, Jax said:

I notice a trend among democrats.

"i'm a famous astronaut"

no?

oh, just an "honest mistake".

they get caught in lies, and they pretend they have an excuse so they don't ...feel....so badly.

7 hours ago, Jax said:

Other countries are doing it, can we deport now?

...so, think of "cloward-piven when you see this meme.....

image.thumb.jpeg.b717b3f2153c34162524cd892326cc0e.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Screw the people that actually pay taxes.

That is downright dictorial.. Bullshit!