THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems

Vambo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is great. Tammy Bruce writes an "open letter" to Kerry Kennedy whoever that is in the Kennedy family,

and figuratively kicks her ass.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/08/24/tammy-bruce-drops-an-elbow-off-the-top-rope-with-her-open-letter-to-kerry-kennedy-n2400076

Earth Status: SCORCHED! Tammy Bruce Drops an Elbow Off the Top Rope With 'Open Letter to Kerry Kennedy'

https://www.wcvb.com/article/parents-in-mass-town-frustrated-over-school-bus-cuts/61919917

Parents in Mass. town frustrated over school bus cuts

The Stoughton Public Schools district cited a sharp increase in bus applications and budget constraints as the reasons for the cuts.

They have already cut one bus and need another three.

"It is less money that's available for transportation materials and supplies, because my choices were that or classroom teachers," said Dr. Joseph Baeta, superintendent of Stoughton Public Schools.

Baeta explained that seats were guaranteed on a first-come, first-served basis.

At a forum Monday night, parents shared their frustrations, urging the district to return to a fee-based bus program or consider double runs.

The superintendent has been reluctant because that means pick-ups and drop-offs in the dark.

"I'd rather have my child waiting for a bus in the dark, than walking in the dark," Chaisson said.

The district is providing transportation for around 100 migrant children from a hotel in Stoughton, with the state covering the costs.

However, this is still causing a burden.

"Their closest elementary school is two miles away, and we don't move them all to just one school, I can't handle that, so we bring them to all five elementary schools," Baeta said.

"I understand their plight, I feel sorry for them, but we have children too, who have been here and live, and why should they suffer too," Chaisson said.

Busing illegals that pay no property tax.

2 hours ago, Jax said:

https://www.wcvb.com/article/parents-in-mass-town-frustrated-over-school-bus-cuts/61919917

Parents in Mass. town frustrated over school bus cuts

The Stoughton Public Schools district cited a sharp increase in bus applications and budget constraints as the reasons for the cuts.

They have already cut one bus and need another three.

"It is less money that's available for transportation materials and supplies, because my choices were that or classroom teachers," said Dr. Joseph Baeta, superintendent of Stoughton Public Schools.

Baeta explained that seats were guaranteed on a first-come, first-served basis.

At a forum Monday night, parents shared their frustrations, urging the district to return to a fee-based bus program or consider double runs.

The superintendent has been reluctant because that means pick-ups and drop-offs in the dark.

"I'd rather have my child waiting for a bus in the dark, than walking in the dark," Chaisson said.

The district is providing transportation for around 100 migrant children from a hotel in Stoughton, with the state covering the costs.

However, this is still causing a burden.

"Their closest elementary school is two miles away, and we don't move them all to just one school, I can't handle that, so we bring them to all five elementary schools," Baeta said.

"I understand their plight, I feel sorry for them, but we have children too, who have been here and live, and why should they suffer too," Chaisson said.

Busing illegals that pay no property tax.

dammit. Schools will be drastically overwhelmed, our health care would be the same, social security will be the same, our national security will be the same, communities' safety and police will also be drastically overwhelmed, budgets of cities, states and our national debt will be the same.

Going to hell in a flurry of bs by the left. and woodpecker has not once admitted the violent, vicious crimes by his "people who just want a better life".

How about AMERICAN CITIZENS have a BETTER LIFE by kicking these leeches the hell right back out of OUR COUNTRY ?

(btw, leaving al lthe illegals to commit violent crimes, defunding the police, releasing violent criminals from jail with no bail to commit more violent crimes - makes no sense...unless you figure they want to use the hellish crimes as an excuse ...to disarm Americans.