THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems

Vambo

5 hours ago, Jax said:

It becomes concerning when this is no longer a surprise nor shocking.

It is as though their agenda is to make this a normal practice without consequence... I find that alarming...

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, nickers said:

It is as though their agenda is to make this a normal practice without consequence... I find that alarming...

they want to pervert and take down everything about Real America that they can.

It's a sick, dangerous culture war.

They can NOT stand Real America, they undermine us at every chance, no matter how sick they have to be.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Jax said:

No, they are illegals.

words are the left's weapon. They change the terms and definitions to make themselves a new emotionally warped fake  "reality". I guess to them, it's like a real life video game.

undocumented illegal invading scum, for the most part. The other big part is those who want a free ride on welfare, etc etc.

The minority, are those who want to become Americans and raise their kids American.

A LITTLE GUN CONTROL HISTORY
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated
In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Germany established gun control in 1928 and 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total
of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Bosnia refugees were disarmed by the UN in 1997 and put under their protection in a “safe area” and 7,000 were later murdered by Serbs that got their guns back.
Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

-Cupera2

• Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Jax said:

Apparently this climate scientist wasn't an expert and didn't work at Nasa.

I have a friend and former bandmate who just retired from Nasa last year and has been totally sucked in by the climate drivel.. He is terrified that if Trump is reelected it will ruin his sons life.. I knew right then I couldn't argue or even debate the issue with him after an anti climate BS post I made on Facebook.. I just said yeah And Biden has us at the door step of WW3 and you think Trump is gonna ruin your kids life just because of "The Data".. He swills this shit... I just gave him a "like" and left it alone.. Nice guy.. But he's always been a little full of himself at times.. here.. My uncle posted this on Facebook... Its hilarious..

447307452_7542280355820511_415566771662775337_n.jpg

• Upvote 2