THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems

Vambo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Jax said:

Why am I not surprised... .. Keep voting Liberal...

• Upvote 1

Here is the real threat right now all over the world and it's been happening in extremes in America the past 3 1/2 years since Biden allowed the invasion. We either protect our history and culture or we give the country up to 3rd world intentions.

15 minutes ago, Jax said:

Here is the real threat right now all over the world and it's been happening in extremes in America the past 3 1/2 years since Biden allowed the invasion. We either protect our history and culture or we give the country up to 3rd world intentions.

This is what Woody and others on here want.

• Upvote 1

Whoopi Goldberg suggesting she would support him regardless of his physical and mental capability.

"I don’t care if he’s pooped his pants. I don’t care if he can’t put a sentence together. Show me he can’t do the job, and then I’ll say, OK. Maybe it’s time to go," Goldberg said.  "I have poopy days all the time, all the time.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Vambo said:

Whoopi Goldberg suggesting she would support him regardless of his physical and mental capability.

"I don’t care if he’s pooped his pants. I don’t care if he can’t put a sentence together. Show me he can’t do the job, and then I’ll say, OK. Maybe it’s time to go," Goldberg said.  "I have poopy days all the time, all the time.

She sure talks a lot of shit.

Saks is making appointment only shopping and we all know it's because of crime and theft from this democratic/leftist shit hole. Listen to this 'journalist' talk and it's hilarious she mentions the pandemic. Why are leftist so afraid to speak the truth?

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/imf-says-us-should-raise-taxes-wait-until-late-2024-cut-rates-2024-07-18/

The International Monetary Fund on Thursday said the U.S. Federal Reserve should not cut interest rates until "late 2024" and the government needs to raise taxes to slow the growing federal debt - including on households earning less than President Joe Biden's $400,000-a-year threshold.
The prescriptions came in the detailed staff report from the IMF's annual "Article IV" review of U.S. economic policies released on Thursday. The Fund has been emphasizing in recent weeks the need for more fiscal prudence as U.S. deficits continue to grow despite robust economic growth and as Republicans and Democrats formulate tax and spending proposals ahead of November's presidential election.

How about we stop gov't waste first, like college loan bail outs, taking care of illegals and sending money to other countries for starters? Why do they have fiscal experts and yet still pile on debt by giving money away?