THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems

Vambo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, I get it now, climate change is real. Thanks for spraying Stonehenge orange, I don't think you're nuts at all anymore, if you hadn't done this I never would have believed in climate change. Please tax the crap out of me so we can stop big oil and prevent climate change.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jax said:

Wait, I get it now, climate change is real. Thanks for spraying Stonehenge orange, I don't think you're nuts at all anymore, if you hadn't done this I never would have believed in climate change. Please tax the crap out of me so we can stop big oil and prevent climate change.

wow, I did NOT know that was done. Like blackmail - "let us have power over you or else". Social media - facebook, etc etc etc - is encouraging asswholeness by lonely losers.

Disgusting. All they can do is call actual evidence fear mongering.

What kind of dumbass falls for that line over and over especially when they're showing the actual crimes that's supposedly fear mongering. Newsflash, it's cause for legitimate concern.

Also, what we have going on is an illegal invasion, not legal immigration. How many dumbasses fall for that, where they include something legal into what is illegal activity.

• Upvote 1