Dems

Vambo

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jax said:

I should retire in Florida.

Love Florida, but ... too hot. Went on a cruise with a bunch of friends, and getting out of the van from the airport was like it was a giant oven set at 350 degrees. lol.

damp. alligators. pythons....

Like Texas - way too hot. Texas has fire ants, tarantulas etc.

and I really have fun running my fancy snowblower, which I didn't get to use all winter.

dammit.

I love Florida in March and April... After about May 10th... No thanks!

46 minutes ago, Axe said:

Ya get used to it ya pussies ;)

I can't breathe that hot air dude...

This is what happens when you glorify a mental condition then teach and indoctrinate that these people are victims and oppressed instead of giving them the real help they need. (I'm not saying there aren't real cases of people that really need to make a change, but they are outcasts and unfortunately will always have to endure ignorance, we just can't make it a social fad at the expense of confused, immature in age people or people with mental conditions)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Look at this nitwit. Working at an awesome job and is nothing but a selfish twit.

She talks about our flag being a park detraction, which in itself warrants work discipline, but this flag is attached to a construction vehicle. If anything is detracting from the park experience, it's this twit and that big diesel fuel sucking construction vehicle, not the flag. The truck and it's flag are temporary fixtures in the scene, take away the flag and your still left with big pieces of machinery that don't belong in the park if you're worried about detracting from the park experience.

So in other words, she's lying and being dishonest just because she's a twit that's triggered by the American flag.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jax said:

Look at this nitwit. Working at an awesome job and is nothing but a selfish twit.

She talks about our flag being a park detraction, which in itself warrants work discipline, but this flag is attached to a construction vehicle. If anything is detracting from the park experience, it's this twit and that big diesel fuel sucking construction vehicle, not the flag. The truck and it's flag are temporary fixtures in the scene, take away the flag and your still left with big pieces of machinery that don't belong in the park if you're worried about detracting from the park experience.

So in other words, she's lying and being dishonest just because she's a twit that's triggered by the American flag.

This scum bag needs to be FIRED STAT!

4 hours ago, Jax said:

National parks officials accused of censoring symbol honoring fallen heroes — patriots retaliate"This is an outrage – particularly in the lead-up to our most solemn national holiday, Memorial Day, a time when Americans come together to honor those that gave their lives in service to our nation, while wearing our country’s flag," Sullivan wrote. "The American flag, especially on Memorial Day weekend, should be celebrated, not censored by federal government employees."

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Can't they lead with a fire truck and hose the shit off the street as they go?

You would think... Me personally I would just walk over them.. They are cowards who wont do anything when push comes to shove...

The horror, I hope they catch this menace to society!!🤣

While they're at it they should charge whoever painted it in the first place for a felony, unless we can start painting American flags all over. We all know how much that flag triggers lefties.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Jax said:

The horror, I hope they catch this menace to society!!🤣

While they're at it they should charge whoever painted it in the first place for a felony, unless we can start painting American flags all over. We all know how much that flag triggers lefties.

But its okay for ass hat liberals to tear down historical statues representing Americas history... Got it...

• Upvote 3

that isn't "libertarian".

that is just anti-everything garbage.What a waste of time and effort.

3 hours ago, Axe said:

image.thumb.jpeg.4fc4a7e86925a5de973ff0ac82f9785b.jpeg

Why Colonoscopy? because he tells he truth about racist faggots like you?.. Shame on you , you fucking pig!