THE BROWNS BOARD

Now, it's pickup trucks are that deemed a threat to our planet....

calfoxwc

It never ends. You name it, the left will be pretended that there are 37-67 "genders", that males can have naturally have babies, that nothing good is good, and everything.......

just.....wow, how extremely mentally ill are they?

yep, now it's pickup trucks that also make them cry and wet their pants in fake? fits of rage. Everything they don't like affronts the reasons for their pitiful, meager existences.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/01/30/now-the-left-is-coming-for-your-pickup-trucks-america-and-their-logic-couldnt-be-more-ridiculous-n696029

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Where was your feigned outrage when one of your left wing wack job buds insulted my deceased daughter?

I honestly didn't read it and have no idea what you're talking about. And the "your" BS is old and false. 

No one should be insulting anyone's family. 

But, Steve let's anything go. Luckily for the right wingers here this place is a conservative circle jerk and anyone even remotely center, let alone left, doesn't have the time to keep up with their idiocy. Deranged fools in retirement with access to the internet is a bad situation. 

So someone could start posting shit calling your wife a whore. Cal's kids morons. Vambo sister a slut. Whatever. 

But no one has the time or energy to keep up with the nonstop flood on right wing propaganda and shit hurling that this forum has become. 

But if one guy wants to try it. Wants to fight fire with fire. Even if I disagree with two wrongs making a right, it ultimately is the fault of moderation and where those other posters have taken this board. 

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So we're throwing insults at poster's family members now?

Beautiful job Steve

I've been looking over your past flurry of posts Woody.  Possibly more insults per capita than any other poster left or right. At least close..

WSS

( I know, I know, I should ban everybody who disagrees with the woodpecker and the wino)

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I've been looking over your past flurry of posts Woody.  Possibly more insults per capita than any other poster left or right. At least close..

WSS

( I know, I know, I should ban everybody who disagrees with the woodpecker and the wino)

Not at all. And you've missed the point. And your data is flawed. 

Hey, some things never change. 

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I honestly didn't read it and have no idea what you're talking about. And the "your" BS is old and false. 

But, Steve let's anything go. Luckily for the right wingers here this place is a conservative circle jerk and anyone even remotely center, let alone left, doesn't have the time to keep up with their idiocy. Deranged fools in retirement with access to the internet is a bad situation. 

So someone could start posting shit calling your wife a whore. Cal's kids morons. Vambo sister a slut. Whatever. 

But no one has the time or energy to keep up with the nonstop flood on right wing propaganda and shit hurling that this forum has become. 

But if one guy wants to try it. Wants to fight fire with fire. Even if I disagree with two wrongs making a right, it ultimately is the fault of moderation and where those other posters have taken this board. 

woody would crawl on his knees over broken glass for twenty miles, just to sniff the tire tracks of the truck that carried his sister's granny panties to the laundromat!

image.jpeg.7ed383d94d03f2dccf67701fceff1978.jpegimage.jpeg.7ed383d94d03f2dccf67701fceff1978.jpeg

On 1/30/2023 at 6:54 PM, MLD Woody said:

So we're throwing insults at poster's family members now?

Beautiful job Steve

Sorry. Didn't think it would offend you all that much.

That woman stood up to those pickup driving right wingers, I figured you'd be proud to call her your mom.

• Haha 1

I agree with Woody.  We need to keep things on point about posters.

However, in this case I don't see any real attack on a posters family.  It was clearly a message board jab rather than any real attack on Woodrow's mother.  

Woody, I agree with your message, I just think you are a little thinned skinned on this one. I don't think anyone actually thought that was your mother.  If it was, well, I guess that explains things.

18 minutes ago, ballpeen said:

However, in this case I don't see any real attack on a posters family.  It was clearly a message board jab rather than any real attack on Woodrow's mother.  

Woody, I agree with your message, I just think you are a little thinned skinned on this one. I don't think anyone actually thought that was your mother.  If it was, well, I guess that explains things.

I'm not personally offended, this board is full of people whose opinions I couldn't hold in lower regard, but it is a sad state of the direction this board has gone. If anything this is my desperate attempt to try and clean this place up a little, but I know it won't happen. Would really be for the best if it was shut down completely because it is a black mark on the site and Browns fans as a whole. 

Oh well I guess

On 1/31/2023 at 12:22 AM, MLD Woody said:

44 minutes ago, ballpeen said:

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not personally offended, this board is full of people whose opinions I couldn't hold in lower regard, but it is a sad state of the direction this board has gone. If anything this is my desperate attempt to try and clean this place up a little, but I know it won't happen. Would really be for the best if it was shut down completely because it is a black mark on the site and Browns fans as a whole. 

Oh well I guess

I don't know.  It's one of the reasons I come to this board..your views are ones I hold in a low standing

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1