THE BROWNS BOARD

These upstanding black Americans need reparations

22 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Fuck these self entitled mother fuckers and their bullshit... Go work like everyone else you fool.. You never once picked cotton....

Don't get me started on this crap... woman is bitching at McDonald's that they didn't give her the extra 0.30 cent slice of cheese on her Big Mac....  Raises a stink in the restaurant...  Even gets her money back, as demanded....  The the cops show up and ask for ID- you aren't getting it....  Because.... Um, I don't have a driver's license (it's suspended) and there's an open container of booze in my car to top it off.... But I'm entitled to enough money to buy a McDonalds because the cop bitch slaps me (for being a bitch) for resisting arrest and well, being a bitch... But I'm the right color....  I'm too dumb to figure out if a cop asks you to do something, it's a good idea to comply.  Shit, the cop is going to probably get fired for being that stupid whacking her... And the city is probably going to have to folk over a six figure settlement to make it go away.  :(    

Cry me a river lady...https://www.daytondailynews.com/local/woman-punched-by-police-speaks-out-about-incident-that-started-over-missing-cheese-on-big-mac/YBN2225A2BE7HPRAIGRLJHGDZI/?state=refreshTokenFallback

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Don't get me started on this crap... woman is bitching at McDonald's that they didn't give her the extra 0.30 cent slice of cheese on her Big Mac....  Raises a stink in the restaurant...  Even gets her money back, as demanded....  The the cops show up and ask for ID- you aren't getting it....  Because.... Um, I don't have a driver's license (it's suspended) and there's an open container of booze in my car to top it off.... But I'm entitled to enough money to buy a McDonalds because the cop bitch slaps me (for being a bitch) for resisting arrest and well, being a bitch... But I'm the right color....  I'm too dumb to figure out if a cop asks you to do something, it's a good idea to comply.  Shit, the cop is going to probably get fired for being that stupid whacking her... And the city is probably going to have to folk over a six figure settlement to make it go away.  :(    

Cry me a river lady...https://www.daytondailynews.com/local/woman-punched-by-police-speaks-out-about-incident-that-started-over-missing-cheese-on-big-mac/YBN2225A2BE7HPRAIGRLJHGDZI/?state=refreshTokenFallback

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

WSS