THE BROWNS BOARD

Where Have All The Libs Gone?

Axe

2 hours ago, ballpeen said:

I know, but that could be a problem.  let's hope they leave their politics behind and don't fuck up more states like they fucked up the states they come from.  Those people could be like a puss oozing infection on society.

That's true , all you can do is hope they have learned their lesson.

Being a resident of the 34217 area, this concerns me greatly.

It's like the liberal ignorant fucks here. There's nothing the Bidens or Dems can do that would cause them to question.

In 3, 2, 1, Larry with "but but but TRUMP😭

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

Want me to start in on Santos Cal?  I'm not going to waste my time pointing out facts to a brick wall...   

you are always wasting your time. Your post above was 14 hrs ago. That is about 11:30 pm  yesterday. Seems drinking makes you hateful and belligerent. The point is, your libby hippie side brought up santos to gloat, but it's so dishonest to never admit the lies yur higgardly told, bill clinton told, blumental told.... it's always emotional cherry picking to try a "gotcha" to seemingly make you feel better about yourself - you project anger and it makes no sense at all.

On 1/21/2023 at 12:34 AM, hoorta said:

Want me to start in on Santos Cal?  I'm not going to waste my time pointing out facts to a brick wall...   

I don't think anybody here cares much about Santos.  My take is that I hope he doesn't resign so the Democrat governor doesn't have the chance to appoint a replacement. If that's how the system works, which I'm not sure of.

Still I think a worse example of lying would be AOC telling people that January 6 protesters were pounding on her door when she wasn't even in the same building. That's more serious isn't it to? And you don't care do you? I think we know the answer to that.

WSS

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think anybody here cares much about Santos.  My take is that I hope he doesn't resign so the Democrat governor doesn't have the chance to appoint a replacement. If that's how the system works, which I'm not sure of.

Still I think a worse example of lying would be AOC telling people that January 6 protesters were pounding on her door when she wasn't even in the same building. That's more serious isn't it to? And you don't care do you? I think we know the answer to that.

WSS

Of course you all here "don't care" about Santos. If you did, it would require confronting the fact that Republicans have fought for and supported a man that has done nothing but lie his entire campaign. And that the Rep base voted for a known fraud. When you blindly follow your "team" it seems impossible for any of you to actually admit when something on that side is clearly fucked up. Easier to just keep insulting how Dems look or making ignorant, bigoted posts, etc. 

Hell, after already knowing Santos is completely full of shit Reps went and started appointing him to multiple committees in Congress.

So again, you "don't care" because so many of you are incapable of saying anything negative about your team (unless Trump tells you to, of course). 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Of course you all here "don't care" about Santos. If you did, it would require confronting the fact that Republicans have fought for and supported a man that has done nothing but lie his entire campaign. And that the Rep base voted for a known fraud. When you blindly follow your "team" it seems impossible for any of you to actually admit when something on that side is clearly fucked up. Easier to just keep insulting how Dems look or making ignorant, bigoted posts, etc. 

Hell, after already knowing Santos is completely full of shit Reps went and started appointing him to multiple committees in Congress.

So again, you "don't care" because so many of you are incapable of saying anything negative about your team (unless Trump tells you to, of course). 

2023-01-20_170835.jpg.4dadfb9c2c22500b423e4de1955d29b5.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Of course you all here "don't care" about Santos. Meanwhile, my higgardly can lie about being shot at, my blumenthal can lie about his service, My john kerry can lie about his Vietnam service and pretend, falsely, he was like JFK, my obaMao can lie about obaMaocare,oil production, cutting the defense budget in half, being a great supporter of Israel, being a moderate, he can lie about NOT supporting gay fake marriage, because my nanny says I can be a hypocrite all I want to. so there, nyah, nyah, nyah. "CHIRP" "PECK" "PASS GAS"

FIFY birdy.

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You are exactly right Woodpecker you're rightfully outraged and I'm just too stupid to understand until I get my marching orders from Donald Trump.  At which point I might just be ordered to give my life for Santos. (Which I would do willIngle.) BTW  I consider Trump a deity and think he has been sent to Earth by God to rule the planet. So, is there anything else?  I figure just admitting that is easier than giving you a list of the lying  crooked hypocrite democrat cockroaches you support. Fair enough?

By the way go fuck yourself you miserable stooge. Are we clear? Thank you. 

❤️

WSS 

PS you forgot to scream MAGA  or make some hilarious joke about his hair color. You will need to do better if you   expect to receive treats from Larry

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You are exactly right Woodpecker you're rightfully outraged and I'm just too stupid to understand until I get my marching orders from Donald Trump.  At which point I might just be ordered to give my life for Santos. (Which I would do willIngle.) BTW  I consider Trump a deity and think he has been sent to Earth by God to rule the planet. So, is there anything else?  I figure just admitting that is easier than giving you a list of the lying  crooked hypocrite democrat cockroaches you support. Fair enough?

By the way go fuck yourself you miserable stooge. Are we clear? Thank you. 

❤️

WSS 

PS you forgot to scream MAGA  or make some hilarious joke about his hair color. You will need to do better if you   expect to receive treats from Larry

Thanks for the reminder for why this place is a cesspool of morons, bigots, and overall dipshits that isn't worth a second of any sane person's time. A long post full of nonsense and a bunch of shit I've never done or said. Just your typical Steve nonsense to pull the convo another direction. Shocker

Good job moderating this circle jerk you love to be a part of. A group of dumbasses that actively fight against knowledge, academics, experts, etc. Really some of the dumbest individuals I've ever seen post on the internet, which is hard to accomplish. 

Don't know why I even bothered. My mistake. 

No need to respond. 

Continue about your day

Oh, and I love all those same morons falling over themselves to respond to my posts just hoping and begging I respond. Just dying to try to get in a back and forth with me because that's all they're getting out of their life at this point. Posters I haven't actively responded to or acknowledged in months still responding to the few posts I make just hoping. It's really pathetic. I get every sane person has essentially left this board and it's now a disgusting echo chamber of some of this country's dumbest individuals, but damn, have some dignity. 

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh, and I love all those same morons falling over themselves to respond to my posts just hoping and begging I respond. Just dying to try to get in a back and forth with me because that's all they're getting out of their life at this point. Posters I haven't actively responded to or acknowledged in months still responding to the few posts I make just hoping. It's really pathetic. I get every sane person has essentially left this board and it's now a disgusting echo chamber of some of this country's dumbest individuals, but damn, have some dignity. 

1a3f62cc848266f134e42929f875fc46.gif.4faf3e8fcfccc0c0d8a0ad39d6454401.gif

27 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Falling all over themselves for response? Bitch you attacked me. At least you took the opportunity to cry about the board again. You and the other liberals are as bad as anybody you attack. I'm sorry I missed spoke. You're actually worse.

You are definitely one of the biggest turds in the cesspool. And one of the worst smelling.

WSS

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I’ll give a shit about Santos, when you give a shit about liars like Liz Warren.

Carry on dipshit.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Of course you all here "don't care" about Santos. If you did, it would require confronting the fact that Republicans have fought for and supported a man that has done nothing but lie his entire campaign. 

Sounds like Biden's entire history.

This guy may have a future 😁

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

OMG. You actually believe people want to hear what you have to say. How does one be so full of himself and then claim he's not a liberal.

You provide entertainment for me. Whether or not you respond or not is meaningless.

By all means, do not respond to this if you don't want to.

15 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

On 1/23/2023 at 2:28 PM, MLD Woody said:

Yeah, you dumbasses totally disproved my last post... Hahahaha. 

When you think about it you get shit because you deserve shit and you offer shit.

The reason liberals sulk, especially yourself, is that you really don't have a leg to stand on. It's not like you've been discussing liberal versus conservative policy is it? Your talking points have been proved to be nonsense after screaming about them for 6 years now. Now that we find out that your candidate Joe Biden has done the exact same thing except worse it's not so much fun to talk about is it?

Perhaps if you offered up something other than personal attacks against other members of the board You wouldn't receive so many personal attacks from other members of the board?

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2