THE BROWNS BOARD

Where Have All The Libs Gone?

Axe

On 1/12/2023 at 10:04 PM, Axe said:

***Crickets***

Suddenly 🤣

All waiting for marching orders from their MSM overlords I guess..

They were planted 😂

Completely different from Trump 🤣

Larry had recently posted in the Jab thread.

It appears that Curley and Moe have hightailed it out of here.

4 hours ago, FY56 said:

Larry had recently posted in the Jab thread.

It appears that Curley and Moe have hightailed it out of here.

Hey, you guys think Biden is suffering from dementia... LOL, he just plain forgot where those documents were.  :D Seriously, if he's guilty as Trump hiding classified information, he can share a prison cell right next to Trumpie. Not kidding either FY...   

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hey, you guys think Biden is suffering from dementia... LOL, he just plain forgot where those documents were.  :D Seriously, if he's guilty as Trump hiding classified information, he can share a prison cell right next to Trumpie. Not kidding either FY...   

Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say

'There were absolutely no additional measures to safeguard and protect the information,' says one expert of Biden's storage of classified materials

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-irresponsible-handling-classified-docs-bigger-leakage-risk-trumps-experts-say

Former Mueller prosecutor: White House 'digging a hole deeper' by failing to answer classified doc questions

The longtime Democrat donor asked why the White House didn't reveal the document mishandlig

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-mueller-prosecutor-white-house-digging-hole-deeper-failing-answer-classified-doc-questions

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Truth be known, neither Hillary, Berger, Trump, or Biden will see a day in jail over the mishandling of classified documents.

34 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Truth be known, neither Hillary, Berger, Trump, or Biden will see a day in jail over the mishandling of classified documents.

Probably true.  First they can get top notch legal counsel. 

The closest would probably be DJT pretending that those papers somehow "belonged" to him or whatever  -but-   with this latest Biden flub up my money is on none  unless DJT does something else incredibly stupid.

If it were you or me doing something like this holding or hiding TOP SECRET  or  CONFIDENTIAL   government documents we might be in big be packing for a long government vacation. 

think about it.

james baker, sandy berger, peter "dick" strzok, lisa page, john brennan, james clapper, kliinesmith of the fbi, mueller,

chrissy wray,  rod rosenstein, james comey, andrew mccabe, bruce and nellie oor, the clintons, the bidens, etc etc etc etc.

they are the "Deep state" operators we happen to KNOW about.

They are everywhere. Fbi/cia former employees working for twitter, facebook, etc....

dangerous times.

Just now, calfoxwc said:

think about it.

james baker, sandy berger, peter "dick" strzok, lisa page, john brennan, james clapper, kliinesmith of the fbi, mueller,

chrissy wray,  rod rosenstein, james comey, andrew mccabe, bruce and nellie oor, the clintons, the bidens, etc etc etc etc.

they are the "Deep state" operators we happen to KNOW about.

They are everywhere. Fbi/cia former employees working for twitter, facebook, etc....

dangerous times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Berger

On 1/16/2023 at 5:43 AM, Westside Steve said:

When the going gets tough…

WSS

The tough hit the door running ?  Eh ?   

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2023 at 5:43 AM, Westside Steve said:

When the going gets tough…

WSS

The crickets get REAL LOUD.  Shocking I say Steve... Not a peep about Mr. UnSaintly....  I thought it was impossible for anyone to be a bigger pathological liar than the Orange One, but I was wrong...  

Hey Mr. Biden.. ask to see George's Birth Certificate... :D   Regarding "I sold my Soul" to be Speaker Charlie McCarthy...  Too bad, the folks in NY can't do a recall petition, because you value votes over any semblance of integrity...   

56 minutes ago, hoorta said:

The crickets get REAL LOUD.  Shocking I say Steve... Not a peep about Mr. UnSaintly....  I thought it was impossible for anyone to be a bigger pathological liar than the Orange One, but I was wrong...  

Hey Mr. Biden.. ask to see George's Birth Certificate... :D   Regarding "I sold my Soul" to be Speaker Charlie McCarthy...  Too bad, the folks in NY can't do a recall petition, because you value votes over any semblance of integrity...   

Crazy Bernie Insults Fauxcahontas as a Capitalist | iHeart

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

cartoon-012023.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, hoorta said:

I hear a lot of bothering about this what is it you liberals want?

Do you hate McCarthy because hes too liberal or too conservative or what? I'm guessing just because there's an R after his name.

🍷

WSS 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I hear a lot of bothering about this what is it you liberals want?

Do you hate McCarthy because he's too liberal or too conservative or what? I'm guessing just because there's an R after his name.

🍷

WSS 

I don't care what he has after his name Steve.... McCarthy has as much spine (or integrity) as a jellyfish.  Sold his soul to get the Speakership. Kev thinks George is such a swell guy- he even put him on a couple of committees.... That's my problem.  Miss the memo the the GOP folks back in his district want him to resign? Would you like me me to spell out some of Santos proven massive lying? (it even tops the Mango Messiah's, BTW- and that's damn hard to accomplish) It incidentally got him elected?  Didn't think so...  It does prove in spades, 75% of the electorate in this country has mush for brains, and are too damn lazy to do a shred of research. 

Yep- It doesn't fit your right wing echo chamber, I'd expect nothing less than your crickets.   

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I don't care what he has after his name Steve.... McCarthy has as much spine (or integrity) as a jellyfish.  Sold his soul to get the Speakership. Kev thinks George is such a swell guy- he even put him on a couple of committees.... That's my problem.  Miss the memo the the GOP folks back in his district want him to resign? Would you like me me to spell out some of Santos proven massive lying? (it even tops the Mango Messiah's, BTW- and that's damn hard to accomplish) It incidentally got him elected?  Didn't think so...  It does prove in spades, 75% of the electorate in this country has mush for brains, and are too damn lazy to do a shred of research. 

Yep- It doesn't fit your right wing echo chamber, I'd expect nothing less than your crickets.   

Joe Lieden

3 hours ago, Axe said:

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'IT'S AMAZING HOW WELL OUR COUNTRY WAS RUN BY A BUSINESSMAN AND HOW QUICKLY A CAREER POLITICIAN HAS DESTROYED IT. SHIELD* ZREPUBLIG'

So well run by a lousy businessman who went bankrupt ??? How many times???? His NY corporation convicted of tax fraud....  Under investigation for criminal activity in multiple jurisdictions... His sleezeball friends?   Well, at least Cohen found God....  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-bannon-associates-factbox/factbox-here-are-eight-trump-associates-arrested-or-convicted-of-crimes-idUSKBN25G1YU

He's a SWELL guy for sure....  Oh, I don't have the time to bother, but those who do- that follow his unhinged ramblings on Troth Social are saying Jack Smith occupies Orangie's every waking hour.   

You may now return to your rabbit hole....  :D 

yep, the midnight syndrome deja vu all over again. Schiff for brains can lie for years, no comment.

but let one nutjob republican be a liar, and all midnight breaks loose. But back then, not one tiny peep on the blumenthal menthol lies.

Richard Blumenthal lied about combat for years Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D., Conn.) / AP Bill McMorris February 8, 2017 A Democratic senator who lied about his military service for decades...

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) -- In the wake of NBC Anchor Brian Williams apologizing for a story that he has told a number of times in which he falsely claims to have been in a helicopter that was shot at...

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yep, the midnight syndrome deja vu all over again. Schiff for brains can lie for years, no comment.

but let one nutjob republican be a liar, and all midnight breaks loose. But back then, not one tiny peep on the blumenthal menthol lies.

Richard Blumenthal lied about combat for years Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D., Conn.) / AP Bill McMorris February 8, 2017 A Democratic senator who lied about his military service for decades...

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) -- In the wake of NBC Anchor Brian Williams apologizing for a story that he has told a number of times in which he falsely claims to have been in a helicopter that was shot at...

Want me to start in on Santos Cal?  I'm not going to waste my time pointing out facts to a brick wall...   

8 hours ago, Vambo said:

Nearly 65,000 New Yorkers transferred their driver's licenses to Florida in 2022, suggesting they're staying for the long haul

I know, but that could be a problem.  let's hope they leave their politics behind and don't fuck up more states like they fucked up the states they come from.  Those people could be like a puss oozing infection on society.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Want me to start in on Santos Cal?  I'm not going to waste my time pointing out facts to a brick wall...   

Why? He's already been discussed.

I know, when you losers manage to learn about a naughty Republican you gotta stretch it out as far as possible.

Demonrats by far are more stupid, hateful, and corrupt than their Republican counterparts.

Let's see, starting with stupidity, name the Republican counterparts to AOC, Sheila Jackson Lee, and Hank Johnson.

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

Whataboutism.. It's all you losers have...  Let me know when Joe hits 30,000... :D

OK cccp. Accuse others of what you're doing.

Biden is president now. not Trump, therefore "whataboutism" is on you.

As a lib, you've said nothing to redeem yourself by deciding to post in this thread.