THE BROWNS BOARD

Migrants are 'drinking all day,' 'having sex in the stairs' in taxpayer-funded hotels

Vambo

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Just rent free in your brain, huh? Creepy

no, it's your history. We can learn a lot from history.

Your cred never was. That is also history.

You molting again, stupid bird?

I did a little checking around.  I'm still looking. 

Hotel details

Surrounded by theaters and restaurants, this hip hotel is a 4-minute walk from Times Square, 2 minutes' walk from a subway station and 12 minutes on foot from Rockefeller Center.  

Streamlined rooms feature flat-screen TVs, iPod docks and Wi-Fi. Upgraded rooms offer skyline views, while suites add separate living rooms. Upgraded suites have wet bars and kitchenettes.

There's a chic cafe/lounge with a digital art gallery, and a trendy food court, as well as an ice cream shop, a convenience store and a hip salon. There's also a gym and a fitness studio with indoor cycling.

Screenshot_2023-01-14_210543.jpg

There have certainly been golden eras of immigration to the United States of America that have helped make us the great nation we are today. Many of the best and brightest aspects of the brain drain from war torn 3rd world shit holes. Nazi Germany Middle Eastern war zone's Russian gulags Poverty stricken South East Asia India Israel Pakistan displaced EuropeanJews etc....

Most of which have prospered and flourished  Because of the work ethic and self discipline they brought with them unlike 

WSS

• Thanks 2

On 1/15/2023 at 10:01 AM, nickers said:

And somewhere in the world.. Johnny Fuck up and Josh Gordon are sittin back tokin a doobie and sippin a rona in Fla.....

Former Browns WR Josh Gordon suits up for the Seattle Sea Dragonshttps://sports.yahoo.com/look-former-browns-wr-josh-210943402.html

referenced every so often over the years.

now look at our debt.

biden has doubled the record that obaMao set.

why?

votes and....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

Cloward–Piven strategy

Now...let's see who attended columbia u. :

Buttock ObaMao. that is who.

hillary - the corrupt slumbucket - didn't go to columbia.

However........

Richard Cloward was an ardent mentor to.............hillary clinton.

and, Saul Alinsky  - was very much a mentor to obaMao and higgardly.

take a look of the damage they have done to America.

think about it.

Hillary Clinton's College Thesis on Saul Alinsky Resurfaces by Matthew Vadum September 19, 2009 I'm pretty good at tracking things down on the Internet but a few months ago when I tried to find Hillary Clinton's Wellesley College thesis on Saul Alinsky I couldn't find it. zTruth now posts the thesis, which appears to be genuine, here.
Dec 20, 2015Clinton met with Alinsky several times in 1968 while writing a Wellesley college thesis about his theory of community organizing. Clinton's relationship with Alinsky, and her support for...