THE BROWNS BOARD

TAKING THE HEAT: Dem-led cities are already moving forward with gas stove bans that will affect millions

Vambo

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

God-bless her for volunteering to be one of the control group in the experiment, she probably spent a lot of time in that kitchen.

How long before the board democrats/lefty's run to her defense?

WSS

I think there was a comment by one of our esteemed moderators, that doled out accolades to this once upon a time bartender. 🤡

Too bad our current political and social media infrastructure didn't exist decades ago

I'd love to see the posts on here fighting to keep asbestos.

Keep fighting the good culture war fight guys! Just react to whatever liberals do, be viciously against it, and make it your entire platform! You'll save real america!

and maybe you can make the green M&M sexy again too. I know that was a critical issue for many of you one here...

On 1/11/2023 at 7:06 PM, jbluhm86 said:

Screenshot_20230111-160233-794.thumb.png.21131bd453bcfc9c87605424e9d38013.png

Screenshot_20230111-160448-002.thumb.png.a059a7c3f2bed58ddf2a05f1aa84832a.png

Well, is AOC probably already suffering from brain damage?  OMG natural gas is 99.999% pure CH4, with a part per billion of stuff that gives it it characteristic smell. (pure methane is odorless) how you'd get any nitrogen out of that when it burns is beyond me. 

Regarding natural gas stoves,  you will NEVER get any commercial chef, or a serious home foodie to give up the instant temperature regulation that you get cooking with gas.  

• Upvote 3

• Vambo changed the title to TAKING THE HEAT: Dem-led cities are already moving forward with gas stove bans that will affect millions