THE BROWNS BOARD

Democrats release former President Donald Trump's tax returns

Vambo

Democrats release former President Donald Trump's tax returns

"Democrats have charged forward with an unprecedented decision to unleash a dangerous new political weapon that reaches far beyond the former president, overturning decades of privacy protections for average Americans that have existed since Watergate," Brady said in a statement. 

"Going forward, all future Chairs of both the House Ways and Means Committee and the Senate Finance Committee will have nearly unlimited power to target and make public the tax returns of private citizens, political enemies, business and labor leaders or even the Supreme Court justices themselves," he warned. 

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

so, they find nothing, AGAIN, to get him legally, so they will release his records to the public

so they can get him socially.

sick stuff.

Ah, but precedent has now been set :)

image.png.4183768e9ad12a9d3c367315146b95c4.png

It baffles me   .   .   .   seriously.

How do these idiots not see that they've just opened the Barn door to expose their records as well ?

I mean seriously, this is so beyond obvious a result of what they have been pursuing that it's unimaginable   .   .   .  

Looks like it's true :

"These people are stupid"

Hard too believe for regular folk, but dayem, it doesn't get more obvious than this how big of a trap this is / was.

Seriously, is there anyone here that didn't see how big of a Boomerang this was going to be ?

Beyond a step by step of "How to majorly fail" I'm not sure how much worse this could have been.

Maybe I'm not looking far enough into the "collapse of the truly stupid" to see this happening   .   .   .   but here we are   😁