THE BROWNS BOARD

Since the regulars missed this story

cccjwh

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

What I asked you for is which you think are important and actually matter, I guess I said whichever ones really bother you the most or something like that again nothing. By the way I'm no more choked up by PolitiFact as someone might be about red state. But hey you're giving the Woodpecker an erection so that's something.

Screenshot_20221228_103817_Chrome.jpg

Non Cheetos Jesus. This is what is great about you cult members. The attention to details.

image.png.ca9933989da605a20275dc60ed6250a2.png

I mean damn. You post a source that actual state it has low confidence in what it is talking about, and you are completely oblivious of what you posted. 👏

Bias <> low credibility

Bias Rating: LEFT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY

Politifact - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)

i wasnt gonna comment in this ridiculous OP highlighting HYPOCRISY at its finest...

but rather to irritate the lefty and in keeping with his / hers assertion of what gets reported  and examined ad nauseum

by choice 

I give you 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11581689/Donald-Trump-gloats-January-6-committee-withdraws-subpoena-wraps-investigation.html

January 6 committee withdraws his subpoena as it wraps up its investigation: 

yes i know - a topic worthy of its own thread but even us MAGA types are getting quite tired of this nonsense ...

gotta go to Europe for the news now  -sheesh

Spamming memes. Bulwark called it. GOP has no moral standards.

The GOP’s George Santos Dilemma - by Charlie Sykes (thebulwark.com)

Of course, a political party with any sort of intact immune system would move quickly to send this sociopath back to ScamLand, whence he came.

But this is the GOP circa 2022, and so it faces a painful dilemma. With a narrow majority in the House, Republicans (and especially Kevin McCarthy) need his vote, of course.

But that’s not the real problem here, is it?

After years of ignoring, enabling, and rationalizing Big Lies and small ones, it will now be exceedingly difficult for the GOP to find their misplaced conscience that might morph into outrage and something like a moral standard.

On 12/28/2022 at 5:08 AM, Westside Steve said:

Yet another post where the Woodpecker has absolutely nothing to say except bitching about the board. I really have gone out of my way to tone down the name calling with your little buddy here and given him or her the opportunity to quote whatever it is that he / she is upset about. I think it's absolutely fair to insist that somebody that makes claims provide me with a quote.

Speaking of bellyaching about an echo chamber among you cccp Larry and Neo it's a pretty rare occurrence to hear anything from the loyal opposition not based on abusive behavior and name calling. Or in your case whining about the board.

WSS

Great Steve,  I'm about ready to check out of the pile of shit you've let this Board degenerate into.   

On 12/28/2022 at 5:10 PM, cccjwh said:

image.thumb.png.6a50630e307362605ca40b22875dd31d.png

Will you guys defend anyone, if the person has an R next to their name?

The guy completely fabricated his resume... Not Jewish, his Mom wasn't killed on 9\11, didn't graduate from College, never worked for a Wall Street firm.... Under investigation as to how he magically dug up $700,000 to fund his campaign.  Shady Brazilian dealings... But Kev needs his vote...  

Took a page right out of the Lyin' King's playbook... The "Great" LOL businessman who routinely lost tens of millions from his shitty corporations so he could pay zero income tax?  And I can't release my returns because I'm being audited?  Just adding to his "pants on fire" lies in that regard, never audited, and sure as shit didn't donate his 2020 presidential salary to charity.   Happy New Year Donnie, and since you're now claiming you're clairvoyant, have you visualized the prison you're heading to soon?  :D   

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Great Steve,  I'm about ready to check out of the pile of shit you've let this Board degenerate into.   

The guy completely fabricated his resume... Not Jewish, his Mom wasn't killed on 9\11, didn't graduate from College, never worked for a Wall Street firm.... Under investigation as to how he magically dug up $700,000 to fund his campaign.  Shady Brazilian dealings... But Kev needs his vote...  

Took a page right out of the Lyin' King's playbook... The "Great" LOL businessman who routinely lost tens of millions from his shitty corporations so he could pay zero income tax?  And I can't release my returns because I'm being audited?  Just adding to his "pants on fire" lies in that regard, never audited, and sure as shit didn't donate his 2020 presidential salary to charity.   Happy New Year Donnie, and since you're now claiming you're clairvoyant, have you visualized the prison you're heading to soon?  :D   

Well completely is a little bit of a stretch but yes he certainly cheated on his resume. I don't think anybody is denying that though I don't think anybody cares much about this guy one way or the other. Except for you and cccp and the rest of the board Democrats, enjoy another year of Stockholm syndrome.

WSS

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

I’ll give a shit about Santos around the same time you Dumbocrats give a shit about Native American “Liawatha” Elizabeth Warren.

On 12/31/2022 at 8:20 AM, FY56 said:

Well fggt, what you need to do then is to stop acting gay, stop making shit up, and admit to fantasizing about being in the military.

Maybe you could try to be less of a snowflake. That's a good new year's resolution for you. Being triggered 24-7 can't be good for your heart.

21 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’ll give a shit about Santos around the same time you Dumbocrats give a shit about Native American “Liawatha” Elizabeth Warren.

False equivalence is an informal fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency.[1] Colloquially, a false equivalence is often called "comparing apples and oranges."

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

False equivalence is an informal fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency.[1] Colloquially, a false equivalence is often called "comparing apples and oranges."

Yes you can cut and paste the definition of a false equivalent and that doesn't make the Elizabeth Warren case any less true. Probably even worse because in your world or nothing but race and minorities matter she pretended to be one so she could further herself and her career. Ironic because thanks to the Liberals turning them into pets being Native America is probably a drawback when it comes to dealing with Society but what the hell.

WSS

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes you can cut and paste the definition of a false equivalent and that doesn't make the Elizabeth Warren case any less true. Probably even worse because in your world or nothing but race and minorities matter she pretended to be one so she could further herself and her career. Ironic because thanks to the Liberals turning them into pets being Native America is probably a drawback when it comes to dealing with Society but what the hell.

WSS

This is why you cult members are so deplorable.

Did Warren lie about her education? - No

Did Warren lie about her job history? - No

Did Warren lie about one of her parents dying in the 9-11 attacks? - No

Did Warren lie about her Grandparents surviving the holocaust? - No

They aren't the same. Only dishonest pieces of shit like the cult members here would even think it. All you deporables had to do was say Santos is a POS and he should resign. But you guys are so brainwashed into this our team against them. That you can't even do the bare minimal. Your morals are base of a letter next to people names, not their actions or principles. Just that letter. Just sad angry people.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

This is why you cult members are so deplorable.

Did Warren lie about 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/elizabeth-warrens-lies-are-a-pattern

And actually in the woke world of Democrats like yourself, the primary accomplishments for employment school entrance promotion and appointments is the color of your skin being a member of a preferred race, in this case Injuns, and how often you put your mouth on the genitalia of people of the same  gender. So claiming to be an Indian set her above more rational and qualified candidates.

But thanks for helping underscore our opinion of you.

WSS

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/elizabeth-warrens-lies-are-a-pattern

And actually in the woke world of Democrats like yourself, the primary accomplishments for employment school entrance promotion and appointments is the color of your skin being a member of a preferred race, in this case Injuns, and how often you put your mouth on the genitalia of people of the same  gender. So claiming to be an Indian set her above more rational and qualified candidates.

But thanks for helping underscore our opinion of you.

WSS

I guess you didn't read anything that I posted. Here you go, try again.

They aren't the same. 

9 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

They aren't the same. 

I didn't say she did. I said she lied about an important factor that helped her unfairly be promoted. That's what I said. Never claimed anything else did i? I did post an article where she lied about some other stuff but I don't care that much about her. She's kind of a stooge it pissed away a lot of her own credibility. So I think Beyond this we would be wasting our time. I'm right and you're wrong.

WSS

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

They aren't the same. 

Did Biden lie about his education? - Yes

Did Biden lie about his job history? - Yes

Did Biden lie about one of having cancer? - Yes

Did Biden lie about pinning a medal  his Grandpa? - Yes

Did Biden lie about Quid pro Quo? Yes

Does Biden continue to lie even though he has been called out? Yes

PinocheJoe is worse.