THE BROWNS BOARD

Since the regulars missed this story

cccjwh

Funny how when some unknown democrat bureaucratic does something stupid. A regular posts a couple thread about it. But when an elected Republican comes clean about lying about his education and work history, there is not a single thread about it. 

New York Rep.-elect George Santos admits fabricating college, work details | The Hill

Rep.-elect George Santos (R-N.Y.) has admitted to fabricating details about his education and previous employment as he campaigned for Congress during this year’s midterms, falsely claiming he’d earned a college degree and misrepresenting his past work.

Santos told the Post he “never worked directly” with either firm and said he’ll be “clearer about that” in the future. He also said he did not graduate from Baruch, nor “any institution of higher learning,” despite his past claims.

“My sins here are embellishing my resume. I’m sorry,” the incoming GOP lawmaker told the outlet.

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Funny how when some unknown democrat bureaucratic does something stupid. A regular posts a couple thread about it. But when an elected Republican comes clean about lying about his education and work history, there is not a single thread about it. 

New York Rep.-elect George Santos admits fabricating college, work details | The Hill

Rep.-elect George Santos (R-N.Y.) has admitted to fabricating details about his education and previous employment as he campaigned for Congress during this year’s midterms, falsely claiming he’d earned a college degree and misrepresenting his past work.

Santos told the Post he “never worked directly” with either firm and said he’ll be “clearer about that” in the future. He also said he did not graduate from Baruch, nor “any institution of higher learning,” despite his past claims.

“My sins here are embellishing my resume. I’m sorry,” the incoming GOP lawmaker told the outlet.

Uknown demonrat?

Joe Biden was a plagiarist and a habitual liar with regard to his education.

While you're at, try to disprove Hannity on this one xxxxxx.

THE GREAT IMITATOR: Watch Biden's History of Plagiarism and Lies (hannity.com)

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

His life was a complete and utter fraud completely made up. Do you believe that is true? Just give me a yes or no because I don't think anybody here gives much of a shit about the guy.

WSS

Did I state that? The answer is no. So why are you asking me? 

13 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Did I state that? The answer is no. So why are you asking me? 

Your point was that you were upset that some obscure New York politician fudged his resume and wasn't entirely truthful. Also that some of us failed to respond with enough righteous indignation. Fair enough. I was wondering if you thought that the Democrat house leader was being truthful.

That's all.

WSS

No, my point was "when some unknown democrat bureaucratic does something stupid. A regular posts a couple threads about it. But when an elected Republican comes clean about lying about his education and work history, there is not a single thread about it."

I clearly stated in the first post of the thread.

13 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

No, my point was "when some unknown democrat bureaucratic does something stupid. A regular posts a couple threads about it. But when an elected Republican comes clean about lying about his education and work history, there is not a single thread about it."

I'm not sure that everyone here gets worked up by every nondescript out of state politician. The House minority leader is much more important political figure who you and I now agree is a liar. I didn't see you guys bringing that story up but...  Can you point to any threads that I have started that had less importance than some congressman from New York state? I don't think so. 

WSS 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Good point but probably not only because if he was an illegal he would have voted for Biden.

WSS

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/29/where-does-santa-claus-live-where-is-lapland-and-where-is-the-north-pole-8190229/
According to this, he lives in Finland. We sure need to watch out for those Finnish illegals. Next thing you know, we’ll all be eating bread cheese and blood dumpling soup. 

31 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/29/where-does-santa-claus-live-where-is-lapland-and-where-is-the-north-pole-8190229/
According to this, he lives in Finland. We sure need to watch out for those Finnish illegals. Next thing you know, we’ll all be eating bread cheese and blood dumpling soup. 

As long as you can get that shit with a snap card.

WSS 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm not sure that everyone here gets worked up by every nondescript out of state politician. The House minority leader is much more important political figure who you and I now agree is a liar. I didn't see you guys bringing that story up but...  Can you point to any threads that I have started that had less importance than some congressman from New York state? I don't think so. 

WSS 

Right because these gems were taking up all of your time. 

56 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Thanks for re-enforcing my point baby cow. 

Maybe you're right, I guess the minority leader lying is more important story than those but it didn't seem like that's the direction you were going. I guess we'll wait and see if the new Speaker of the House holds hearings. Thanks for bringing it up.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Maybe you're right, I guess the minority leader lying is more important story than those but it didn't seem like that's the direction you were going. I guess we'll wait and see if the new Speaker of the House holds hearings. Thanks for bringing it up.

WSS

Since when do you guys care about all the lies Mccarthy has been telling? 

It's never gonna happen CCC

They dont see or won't admit their own hypocrisy. Not enough time left on this Earth to admit you're wrong. 

And Steve will just talk in circles to avoid the same thing

Enjoy the new year and just post on here less. It helps 

They're all hopeless 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

They dont see or won't admit their own hypocrisy. Not enough time left on this Earth to admit you're wrong. 

They're all hopeless 

Translation: Joe Biden Sucks...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

They're all hopeless 

Yet another post where the Woodpecker has absolutely nothing to say except bitching about the board. I really have gone out of my way to tone down the name calling with your little buddy here and given him or her the opportunity to quote whatever it is that he / she is upset about. I think it's absolutely fair to insist that somebody that makes claims provide me with a quote.

Speaking of bellyaching about an echo chamber among you cccp Larry and Neo it's a pretty rare occurrence to hear anything from the loyal opposition not based on abusive behavior and name calling. Or in your case whining about the board.

WSS

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

They're all hopeless 

A lefty lecturing about hypocrisy. Precious.

A good reach there Woody.  

23 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Thats YOUR job.

You and Woody are free to dig up as much dirt on Republicans/Conservatives as you wish. 

Your problem is that you can't compete, so now you're playing this game.

This demonrat cult you pledge allegiance to has the monopoly on corruption, hate and deceit, rendering you incapable of reshaping this board into a "fair and balanced" one.

And btw...you're a regular too.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

They're all hopeless 

Oh, I know.  Admitting they were wrong about something would destroy their fragile ego. 

image.thumb.jpeg.30915537eef1cc86d1fc68b713cfd59e.jpeg

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

| PolitiFact

I guess you will ignore this list too and then say there is no evidence. 👍

What I asked you for is which you think are important and actually matter, I guess I said whichever ones really bother you the most or something like that again nothing. By the way I'm no more choked up by PolitiFact as someone might be about red state. But hey you're giving the Woodpecker an erection so that's something.

Screenshot_20221228_103817_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 1