THE BROWNS BOARD

Hannity never believe Dominion machine election conspiracy, but it didn't stop him spreading the BS

cccjwh

51 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Genius. If they hadn't reported voter fraud about dominion the lawsuit would have already been dismissed. You guys know about lawsuit being dismissed when challenged, see Lake for the most recent examples.

Dominion v Fox News complaint - DocumentCloud

You'll notice how this lawsuit, lists multiple of example of Fox spreading election lies. For you guys unfamiliar is the concept. This is called evidence. Let the memes begin!

Like I said chapter and verse cut it and paste it if you think you have a leg to stand on.

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/06/1121187542/dominion-voting-fox-news-lawsuit-pirro

This is more to the point and certainly not from a right-wing organization. Just as we have claimed. They had guests on the show that made some clams. Like MSNBC aired that bit about Joe Biden and the vaccinations.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Like I said chapter and verse cut it and paste it if you think you have a leg to stand on.

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/06/1121187542/dominion-voting-fox-news-lawsuit-pirro

This is more to the point and certainly not from a right-wing organization. Just as we have claimed. They had guests on the show that made some clams. Like MSNBC aired that bit about Joe Biden and the vaccinations.

WSS

Right Steve. They only give you a timeline with links to tweets and video segments, and details of each time Fox spread the election lies about their company. But that isn't enough for you. Because with you refuse to read the evidence, there isn't any right.

4 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Right Steve. They only give you a timeline with links to tweets and video segments, and details of each time Fox spread the election lies about their company. But that isn't enough for you. Because with you refuse to read the evidence, there isn't any right.

Feel free to cut and paste the exact portion. You're the guy trying to make the case. And no I'm not going to read the entire document. If you did and you say there is actual solid proof just copy and paste dissection. Because if you read it and understood it it would be a perfect way to force me to admit you are right.

WSS 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Feel free to cut and paste the exact portion. You're the guy trying to make the case. And no I'm not going to read the entire document. If you did and you say there is actual solid proof just copy and paste dissection. Because if you read it and understood it it would be a perfect way to force me to admit you are right.

WSS 

I'll pass. The evidence is there and isn't hard to see. It's not like it matters. You cultists continue to go back to sources no matter how often they are shown to be publishing lies. If you ever learned from you pass mistake you wouldn't be cultists.

20 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I'll pass. The evidence is there and isn't hard to see. It's not like it matters. You cultists continue to go back to sources no matter how often they are shown to be publishing lies. If you ever learned from you pass mistake you wouldn't be cultists.

We see you have learned from your Groomer Cult leader...

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Didn't I give you a homework assignment? Let's get a move on.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Haha, what a surprise. Passing off misinformation will only get you so far.

1 minute ago, FY56 said:

Haha, what a surprise. Passing off misinformation will only get you so far.

Fay, are you talking about the time you defended nuking hurricanes? 

Scoop: Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them from hitting U.S. (axios.com)

”I got it. I got it. Why don’t we nuke them?” Trump said at one such White House briefing, a source who was there told Axios.

“They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they’re moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can’t we do that?” the source added, paraphrasing the president’s remarks.

The source told Axios that the briefer responded with something to the effect of “Sir, we’ll look into that.”

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I know you will pass because you have nothing. Regardless of the opportunity I give you to have an intelligent discussion on any of this stuff you have nothing and you know it. Maybe you impress Woody and Larry. CSLD A. 

There's a reason I included the A.

WSS 

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Fay, are you talking about the time you defended nuking hurricanes? 

Scoop: Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them from hitting U.S. (axios.com)

”I got it. I got it. Why don’t we nuke them?” Trump said at one such White House briefing, a source who was there told Axios.

“They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they’re moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can’t we do that?” the source added, paraphrasing the president’s remarks.

The source told Axios that the briefer responded with something to the effect of “Sir, we’ll look into that.”

You didn't get the message?

Forget that I already told you this was unproven.

Was not this said in private? Even if it was true, Americans have been obsessed with nuking shit for decades...to change weather patterns, stopping hurricanes, flooding the Sahara, melting ice caps, mining. All bad ideas.

For you to sensationalize something so petty, being nothing more than just a bad idea, is glaring proof of your TDS. Grow up cccp.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I know you will pass because you have nothing. Regardless of the opportunity I give you to have an intelligent discussion on any of this stuff you have nothing and you know it. Maybe you impress Woody and Larry. CSLD A. 

There's a reason I included the A.

WSS 

I just have dozens of documented examples of Fox spreading the election lies in a filed lawsuit. You refusing to acknowledge those examples, doesn't make them disappear. 

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

You didn't get the message?

Forget that I already told you this was unproven.

Was not this said in private? Even if it was true, Americans have been obsessed with nuking shit for decades...to change weather patterns, stopping hurricanes, flooding the Sahara, melting ice caps, mining. All bad ideas.

For you to sensationalize something so petty, being nothing more than just a bad idea, is glaring proof of your TDS. Grow up cccp.

So they are just "unproven" now. Way to move those goalposts, Fay.

48 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

So they are just "unproven" now. Way to move those goalposts, Fay.

Um, it's been unproven. No goalposts moved liberal faggot.

Did Trump Ask Advisers About 'Nuking' Hurricanes? | Snopes.com

Again, in which thread did you post all those naughty things Trump said or did so I can rub your nose into another one of your lies.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, FY56 said:

Um, it's been unproven. No goalposts moved liberal faggot.

Did Trump Ask Advisers About 'Nuking' Hurricanes? | Snopes.com

Again, in which thread did you post all those naughty things Trump said or did so I can rub your nose into another one of your lies.

Who cares? Seriously?

( apparently just you and the Cabernet cowboy.

WSS

40 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Yes, I know you don't care if things are true or not. That is kind of the point of the thread.

Actually a point of the thread we gave you multiple opportunities without insult for the most part, to prove your point and you got mad and refused. That's becoming a habit with you.

WSS

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually a point of the thread we gave you multiple opportunities without insult for the most part, to prove your point and you got mad and refused. That's becoming a habit with you.

WSS

Mad? This thread went how I thought it would, well with less memes. You cultists were giving evidence to support an assertion and you refused to accept it. Happens every day here, why do you think only the nut jobs are left?

47 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Mad? This thread went how I thought it would, well with less memes. You cultists were giving evidence to support an assertion and you refused to accept it. Happens every day here, why do you think only the nut jobs are left?

I'd say you qualify for 'nut job'.  Look at your avatar.  You're obsessed with Trump.  

48 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Dude or ma'am you're wasting my time whichever. You don't want to talk about the shit then quit bothering us. Again chapter and verse or shut the fuck up. Thanks.

WSS

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

That is fucking hilarious coming from a guy who has had Cheetos's dick in his mouth for the past 6-7 years. 😆

Trumps’s dick and various other parts of his anatomy are still firmly ingrained into your cerebellum, for about the same length of time.

Here’s a newsflash, Trump hasn’t been inside the Oval Office for nearly 2 years…time to let it go.

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Trumps’s dick and various other parts of his anatomy are still firmly ingrained into your cerebellum, for about the same length of time.

Here’s a newsflash, Trump hasn’t been inside the Oval Office for nearly 2 years…time to let it go.

cccjwh always brings up Trump's dick...that's his go to when he has nothing intelligent to say.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Let me know when he is no longer the leader of your party. But I understand, you are embarrassed by being fooled by such a basic conman. You want to forget about him and your shame. Sounds like you are tired of losing.

37 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Let me know when he is no longer the leader of your party. But I understand, you are embarrassed by being fooled by such a basic conman. You want to forget about him and your shame. Sounds like you are tired of losing.

I would guess that would have at least happened when the polls showed Governor DeSantis in the lead. Again anyone in the right mind would prefer him to the disaster Joe Biden has hoisted upon the country. Then again no doubt they would prefer any Republican or many of the other democrats. But who knows. Douchebags operate under a completely different system of rules.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Leader of the party? My Gawd are you out of touch!

A loser is the pedophile in the Oval Office that shits himself and doesn’t know what day of the week it is.

I guess the good thing is the DNC doesn’t want him running for office again in 2024…talk about a vote of confidence! 🤣😂🤡

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Biden is a racist, a mumbling fumbling pedo diaper wearing hair sniffing con man who doesn't even know what day it is.

Um no, can't say we are embarrassed by Trump at all.

It's funny that you guys think Cheetos isn't still leading your party. MAGA is still going strong. There are still plenty of rats that haven't jump ship yet. Also funny how when a poll says something you agree with. It's a fact. But if it says something you don't agree with it "since when are polls right?".