THE BROWNS BOARD

Hannity never believe Dominion machine election conspiracy, but it didn't stop him spreading the BS

cccjwh

Guessing there would be less people in prison now, if he could have told his viewers. Funny how people's stories change once they are under oath. 

Fox News' Sean Hannity admits he knew Trump lost 2020 election : NPR

Fox News star Sean Hannity – one of former President Donald Trump's strongest allies on the air and one of his closest advisers off it – admitted under oath that he never believed the lie that Trump was cheated of victory in the 2020 presidential election by a voting tech company.

That stands in contrast to what played out on some of Fox's biggest shows – including Hannity's. On television, Fox News hosts, stars and guests amplified and embraced such wild and false claims, made by Trump, his campaign lawyers and surrogates, presenting them to millions of viewers.

Hannity and a top Fox News executive who oversees prime-time programs told a different story about Trump's false claims of fraud under oath and in front of attorneys, during separate depositions in a $1.6 billion defamation suit. While the depositions happened in August, their statements emerged yesterday in a Delaware Superior Court hearing relating to a series of motions by the two sides in the case.

"I did not believe it for one second," Hannity testified, according to an attorney for Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems, who was offering it as a precise quote.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

Maybe. But at least he was honest. You really are a cccunt with no life. Right?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

In your own words, he didn't believe exactly what?

Be specific unless you're just talking out your ass.

Then if you so choose answer the question so what?

WSS

It's in the article Steve. Maybe you cultists you should state which the "election was stolen" stories you believe. For some reasons your guys don't understand why your cult leader lost. It couldn't be that everyone outside of your bubble knows Cheetos is a piece of shlt. You brainwashed morons have to make up some other reasons why your great leader is a three-time loser.

5i0ckq.jpg.aabe213a15198669b40a875ca80e2014.jpg

Back to this thread. You guys have no problems with your largest "news" outlet lying to you about the election. It is damn hard to prove defamation, but this suit has passed multiple challenges. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

It's in the article Steve. Maybe you cultists you should state which the "election was stolen" stories you believe. For some reasons your guys don't understand why your cult leader lost. It couldn't be that everyone outside of your bubble knows Cheetos is a piece of shlt. You brainwashed morons have to make up some other reasons why your great leader is a three-time loser.

blah.gif

38 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

It's in the article Steve. Maybe you cultists you should:

Let me finish

maybe should not even bother expecting the assholes to know what they're talking about. Maybe I've discussed why the election was not exactly stolen but at least manipulated probably illegally. But because the greedy ruling class is corrupt it no longer matters. But really go ahead: because you can't because you have no idea because you're a fool. And that's that.

WSS

I never "beleived it" either.

but the possibility concerned me. How to prove it is the point, or rather, CAN it be proven.

The fbi and cia worked with social media to censor hunter biden's laptop....

and worked against Pres Trump at every turn.

and the amount of FORMER cia and fbi employees hired by social media is incredulous.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. An appropriate Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

You are not aware of the fact that you've blathered that same rhetoric over and over and over?

Of course you are. You just can't resist.

You talking about the template Fay? You understand that most of the cult members here only do one of those four choices, right? Not many thinkers in this group. I have learned my lesson previously. Don't spending too much time using logic and facts, because the cultists will just post meme after meme and/or throw out a fifth-grade insult and then strut around like they won the debate. 

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You talking about the template Fay? You understand that most of the cult members here only do one of those four choices, right? Not many thinkers in this group. I have learned my lesson previously. Don't spending too much time using logic and facts, because the cultists will just post meme after meme and/or throw out a fifth-grade insult and then strut around like they won the debate. 

Sorry, there's a debate? From here it seems like you running off at the mouth. If you have something of substance that there may be a disagreement about feel free to say it.

WSS

Here Steve let me help you out.

My assertion: Fox News spread lies about the election. Making their guidable audience think their cult leader was cheated out of being re-elected. 

My evidence: Fox News Sean Hannity admits (under oath) he didn't believe some of the lies he was spread posting election.

Your response: Memes

Which is one of the four usually responses by the cult members here. Which is why there is a template. Just saves me time, because you guys rarely have any defense for your cult leader's action. 

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

My assertion: Fox News spread lies about the election. Making their guidable audience think their cult leader was cheated out of being re-elected. 

My evidence: Fox News Sean Hannity admits (under oath) he didn't believe some of the lies he was spread posting election.

Which is one of the four usually responses by the cult members here. Which is why there is a template. Just saves me time, because you guys rarely have any defense for your cult leader's action. 

2022-12-16_125752.jpg.c3c4bedae7606b1e9ca6f6ffa33fb51d.jpg

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Well that wasn't much help. So your assertion was that Fox news reports lies and Sean had any doesn't believe them? Are we still on the same page?

Fox news reports things and if the president makes a statement that he thinks there was widespread election fraud which cost the election they report that. If you can point out to me where Fox News flat out stated that they're actually was widespread election fraud and that it did cost the president the election let's see it? Because if they didn't make the claim they're just reporting their president's position. Whether or not Hannity thinks the same way.

An example would be if MSNBC replayed the clip of Joe Biden flat out stating that if you get the vaccination you won't get covid, which he did, they are reporting that. Yes it's a lie but it didn't come from them regardless of whether they decided to do a running fact check on every story.

Do you believe there was election fraud? If so what would be the highest or lowest percentage you would give it? 

WSS

Ps I posted absolutely no memes. You did. So stop crying.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You have no evidence.

Hannity is a political commentator you idiot, not a FOX news reporter, therefore your assertion that FOX reports that the election was stolen is rubbish.

Now do you understand why everyone thinks you're stupid?

• Upvote 2

I think Tri-C is confusing Hannity as some kind of news anchor at Fox.

Its apparent that unknown to him/her that Hannity’s show is commentary/opinion piece.

Much like his counterpart Rachel Madcow.

I’m glad none of us go off on a tangent regarding that stupid Bitch’s comments.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=rachel-maddow

CD61BF3D-33C8-4DFC-824B-E9673A82B0C7.jpeg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

I think Tri-C is confusing Hannity as some kind of news anchor at Fox.

Its apparent that unknown to him/her that Hannity’s show is commentary/opinion piece.

Much like his counterpart Rachel Madcow.

I’m glad none of us go off on a tangent regarding that stupid Bitch’s comments.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=rachel-maddow

CD61BF3D-33C8-4DFC-824B-E9673A82B0C7.jpeg

Lest we forget political commentator Van Jones admitting that Russian collusion was a "nothingburger". 

What's worse is that in their actual news reporting, CNN and the rest of the liberal news media did try to sell to the American public that Trump colluded with the Russians....daily.

CNN-VanJones-NothingBurger.jpg.66d1c6664837c16687180cd44512ddbc.jpg

Only a moron would think Tucker (Hannity) is actually reporting real news!

- Signed, conservatives in court 

If you think trump actually won the 2020 election you're a moron and a fool. Nothing more too it. Even as MAGA lover posters on here start slowly walking back.. we all know what they had been posting for years. 

22 hours ago, FY56 said:

You have no evidence.

Hannity is a political commentator you idiot, not a FOX news reporter, therefore your assertion that FOX reports that the election was stolen is rubbish.

Now do you understand why everyone thinks you're stupid?

You are joking right? Why are they being sue again?

At least you guys are pulling out the "Both sides are the same" talking point. So, you can admit your #1 cable news network is propaganda. Baby steps.

17 hours ago, cccjwh said:

At least you guys are pulling out the "Both sides are the same" talking point. So, you can admit your #1 cable news network is propaganda. Baby steps.

Actually if you're trying to make an argument I need chapter and verse where Fox News actually reported that widespread voter fraud cost Trump the election.

Not just reporting on claims of suspected widespread photo fraud.

If they did then you might have a point.

(And "why are they being sue", if that's not a typo and we are talking about some of your trans friends, I need to point out that anybody can sue anybody for anything pretty much for any reason.)

WSS 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, cccjwh said:

No I'm not joking. You were misleading and/ or in error as is so common with you, and now you're trying to weasel your way out of it like a good little liberal.

Make yourself useful.  In which thread did you post all those misleading or false accusations concerning Trump?

Go find it for me and let me know. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually if you're trying to make an argument I need chapter and verse where Fox News actually reported that widespread voter fraud cost Trump the election.

Not just reporting on claims of suspected widespread photo fraud.

If they did then you might have a point.

(And "why are they being sue", if that's not a typo and we are talking about some of your trans friends, I need to point out that anybody can sue anybody for anything pretty much for any reason.)

WSS 

Genius. If they hadn't reported voter fraud about dominion the lawsuit would have already been dismissed. You guys know about lawsuit being dismissed when challenged, see Lake for the most recent examples.

Dominion v Fox News complaint - DocumentCloud

You'll notice how this lawsuit, lists multiple of example of Fox spreading election lies. For you guys unfamiliar is the concept. This is called evidence. Let the memes begin!