THE BROWNS BOARD

Libs & Gas Prices

Canton Dawg

You gotta love the Libtards.

First they deflect the responsibility of rising gas prices, and say that the Biden administration has little or nothing to do with the price of gas.

Fast forward to December, and the DNC is crowing about the price of gas and they want a pat on the back for it.

So….which one is it?

254D0F0F-2E94-49D0-AC3E-99E007352535.jpeg

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Bahahaha. You are fucking joking, right? 

Hey, if you are being blame for the rising gas prices. You can take credit for them falling.

Try to keep up, they ARE NOT taking blame for rising gas prices but they want to take credit for falling gas prices.

That’s like creating a fire, then you want credit for putting it out.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Try to keep up. You were blaming them for the raising gas prices, so they can take credit for them falling. 

I know reading comprehension isn’t your best characteristic, so I’ll type this slowly so you can understand.

T-h-e-y   n-e-v-e-r   t-o-o-k   r-e-s-p-o-n-s-i-b-i-l-i-t-y.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I know reading comprehension isn’t your best characteristic, so I’ll type this slowly so you can understand.

I used to think ccc was in the third grade. Now I think it's kindergarten......

17 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Try to keep up, they ARE NOT taking blame for rising gas prices but they want to take credit for falling gas prices.

That’s like creating a fire, then you want credit for putting it out.

Well, some of us were saying all along the price of gas (or inflation for that matter) are out of Biden's control.... Hmmm... June of 2022 the price of crude was $122 bucks a barrel, it's down to $75 now.   

Supply and demand, my dear Watson. In the middle of Covid Lockdowns where no one was doing anything, oil companies couldn't hardly give the stuff away.   $18 bucks a barrel.  

PS-EDIT   Canton you have the shoe on the wrong foot.... It wasn't that long ago REPUBLICANS were screaming from the rooftops blaming Biden for high gas prices, but now that they're down to more reasonable levels... CRICKETS.   :D :D :D  

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I-t   w-a-s   n-e-v-e-r   t-h-e-i-r   f-a-u-l-t.  Only morons thought it was. ByDon or any president has very little to do with gas prices. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well, some of us were saying all along the price of gas (or inflation for that matter) are out of Biden's control.... Hmmm... June of 2022 the price of crude was $122 bucks a barrel, it's down to $75 now.   

Supply and demand, my dear Watson. In the middle of Covid Lockdowns where no one was doing anything, oil companies couldn't hardly give the stuff away.   $18 bucks a barrel.  

PS-EDIT   Canton you have the shoe on the wrong foot.... It wasn't that long ago REPUBLICANS were screaming from the rooftops blaming Biden for high gas prices, but now that they're down to more reasonable levels... CRICKETS.   :D :D :D  

Check the inflation rate there Lar…..DOWN to a mere 7.7% (40 year high).

Check the stock markets Lar…..Down 28% (worst first half performance in 50 years).

But Joe and the Libtards have the Treasury printing out $20 billion a week.

Please explain without mentioning the bad Orange man.

9 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Try to keep up. You were blaming them for the raising gas prices, so they can take credit for them falling. 

False. If they didn't take responsibility for high gas prices, then they can't take credit for them dropping.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I-t   w-a-s   n-e-v-e-r   t-h-e-i-r   f-a-u-l-t.  Only morons thought it was. ByDon or any president has very little to do with gas prices. 

That may be true. But that is another issue. Try to stay on track moron.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

False. If they didn't take responsibility for high gas prices, then they can't take credit for them dropping.

That may be true. But that is another issue. Try to stay on track moron.

I guess if you blame them for the rising prices, you have to praise them for the lower prices.

10 hours ago, FY56 said:

Thats more like it. Glad I could set you straight.

I'm sure ByDon will appreciate your praise. Glad you think he did such a great job.

'You're not the best at math': Gas prices expert mocks Lauren Boebert's attack on Biden (msn.com)

A couple of days ago, Boebert attacked Biden for buying up 3 million oil barrels to restock the reserve after he sold off an estimated 180 million barrels earlier this year in an effort to lower spiking gas prices.

"Trump stocked up our reserves at record-low prices," she wrote on Twitter. "Then, Biden emptied it out to get through the midterms. Now, he’s going to stock it back up at a MUCH higher price."

But Patrick De Haan, a gas price tracker who in the past has been critical of Biden for not doing enough to boost gasoline supply, pointed out in response that the Strategic Petroleum Reserve is now buying back oil barrels at a significantly lower rate than what is sold them for earlier this year.

"Average selling price $96 [at the time of the sales], including some sales close to $120, and the price today is $75," he wrote in response. "You're not the best at math."

He also noted that the Strategic Petroleum Reserve saw a net decline in barrels during Trump's tenure, dropping from 695 million barrels in 2017 to 634 million by 2021.

44 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I'm sure ByDon will appreciate your praise. Glad you think he did such a great job.

'You're not the best at math': Gas prices expert mocks Lauren Boebert's attack on Biden (msn.com)

A couple of days ago, Boebert attacked Biden for buying up 3 million oil barrels to restock the reserve after he sold off an estimated 180 million barrels earlier this year in an effort to lower spiking gas prices.

"Trump stocked up our reserves at record-low prices," she wrote on Twitter. "Then, Biden emptied it out to get through the midterms. Now, he’s going to stock it back up at a MUCH higher price."

But Patrick De Haan, a gas price tracker who in the past has been critical of Biden for not doing enough to boost gasoline supply, pointed out in response that the Strategic Petroleum Reserve is now buying back oil barrels at a significantly lower rate than what is sold them for earlier this year.

"Average selling price $96 [at the time of the sales], including some sales close to $120, and the price today is $75," he wrote in response. "You're not the best at math."

He also noted that the Strategic Petroleum Reserve saw a net decline in barrels during Trump's tenure, dropping from 695 million barrels in 2017 to 634 million by 2021.

I'm sure that's a cool story.

Maybe someone will read it.

taking oil from our reserves is extremely stupid. Just one dem defender explain why biden and other morons are stopping us from being ENERGY INDEPENDENT and using our oil reserves needlessly.

One time, just one lefty be honest about it.

1 minute ago, FY56 said:

I'm sure that's a cool story.

Maybe someone will read it.

I have....on ignore. Much more peaceful, unless some of you keep quoting. That is that person's goal, for some lowlife reason.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

taking oil from our reserves is extremely stupid. Just one dem defender explain why biden and other morons are stopping us from being ENERGY INDEPENDENT and using our oil reserves needlessly.

One time, just one lefty be honest about it.

We made money. I guess you guys aren't good at math either. 

To me, everything comes down to common sense.. Everything!!

Energy...

The border.. 

Law enforcement.

Gender.. etc etc. One side wants to operate within a semblance of common sense..

The other side wants to grasp at straws, in an attempt to defend all of the stoopid shit that has transpired in the last 2 yrs.

On 12/20/2022 at 8:58 PM, Canton Dawg said:

Check the inflation rate there Lar…..DOWN to a mere 7.7% (40 year high).

Check the stock markets Lar…..Down 28% (worst first half performance in 50 years).

But Joe and the Libtards have the Treasury printing out $20 billion a week.
Please explain without mentioning the bad Orange man.

Um already said it, but you'd rather go Biden Bashing.... So screw it, I could tell you a tale or two of how Tariff Trump forced more than a few midwest farmers out of business...   :(   The price of crude, or inflation for that matter is out of ANY presidents control... Even your Mango Messiahs... He was damn lucky to be in office during an unprecedented stock run up, and if you want to credit that to him- you're full of shit.  FYI, inflation is a world wide problem... DUH...  I don't see Biden Chancellor of Germany where the inflation rate is 8.5%, or in Netherlands where it's running at 12%....  

Biden tapping the strategic reserve may have temporarily lowered the price of gas a dime or two- whoop te do.  

Please pick up a book on Economics 101 and get with the program that Stock market corrections- or Bear Markets- are a damn fact of history.  I have a big stash of Trump Kool-Aid for you if you're hallucinating that stock markets only go in one direction (up)-forever. Want me to look up how much money Donnie's tax cut for his rich pals forced the Treasury to print a shitload of money to pay for it? Didn't think so.    :D  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Um already said it, but you'd rather go Biden Bashing.... So screw it, I could tell you a tale of two of how Tariff Trump forced more than a few midwest farmers out of business...   :(   The price of crude, or inflation for that matter is out of ANY presidents control... Even your Mango Messiahs... He was damn lucky to be in office during an unprecedented stock run up, and if you want to credit that to him- you're full of shit.  FYI, inflation is a world wide problem... DUH...  I don't see Biden Chancellor of Germany where the inflation rate is 8.5%, or in Netherlands where it's running at 12%....  

Biden tapping the strategic reserve may have temporarily lowered the price of gas a dime or two- whoop te do.  

Please pick up a book on Economics 101 and get with the program that Stock market corrections- or Bear Markets- are a damn fact of history.  I have a big stash of Trump Kool-Aid for you if you're hallucinating that stock markets only go in one direction (up)-forever. Want me to look up how much money Donnie's tax cut for his rich pals forced the Treasury to print a shitload of money to pay for it? Didn't think so.    :D  

MediaTrump.png.86e8033e52812a7030fd23f4bb6c156b.png

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Please pick up a book on Economics 101 and get with the program that Stock market corrections- or Bear Markets- are a damn fact of history.

Sorry, but Economics is in my wheelhouse.

That much government spending and money printing IS Dementia Joe’s fault.

And naturally, you couldn’t resist throwing Trump’s name in the mix.

But, carry on with your raging TDS.

On 12/20/2022 at 11:14 AM, cccjwh said:

Yes keeping up is a good idea. They are not down from $4 they are still up from $2 and to change.

Not to mention that the country is less energy independent for which your Administration can take a fair amount of credit.

WSS

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Sorry, but Economics is in my wheelhouse.

That much government spending and money printing IS Dementia Joe’s fault.

And naturally, you couldn’t resist throwing Trump’s name in the mix.

But, carry on with your raging TDS.

Ditto Donny deficit spending to pay for his tax cut... But Totally absolve the Orange Man for doing the same shit.   Just like the non news (here) that Mango Messiah just got referred to the DOJ for multiple felonies.  🙄🙄🙄   

Quite a legacy for #45, only President to be Impeached twice, and now the only former president to be sent to the DOJ for criminal activity... If you happen to think J6 is the only legal thing hanging over his head- in case you're still living in the Trump alternate reality rabbit hole around here...   We can start with Classified Documents at MAGA Lardo, the Grand Jury investigation in Georgia, and tax fraud in NY....  Apparently only low level schmucks pay income tax.  Looks like the NY Times reporting DJT paying $750 bucks- or nothing- in income tax was accurate. Aw, Mr. Great Businessman Donnie didn't want the world to know his business ventures were (according to him) losing prodigious amounts of money to offset any income.  

I'll give it a rest when Trump is locked up in a mental institution for the criminally insane pal.  Buy any of his digital superhero trading cards yet?  :D 

38 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'll give it a rest when Trump is locked up in a mental institution for the criminally insane pal.  Buy any of his digital superhero trading cards yet?  :D 

Trump will land in the slammer the same time one of the Clintons get locked up….bank on it.

And just for the deficit record, Biden rubber stamped the record spending spree that the current members of Congress just pushed through.

BTW, they trying to push through another $1.7 trillion bill before year’s end.

Happy Holidays! 

57 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Trump will land in the slammer the same time one of the Clintons get locked up….bank on it.

And just for the deficit record, Biden rubber stamped the record spending spree that the current members of Congress just pushed through.

Happy Holidays! 

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Happy Holidays! 

YAWN....   I got it, Biden deficits bad, Orangie was a damn fiscal conservative...  I know you guys think Trump's shit doesn't stink. Um, for the record...    

Trump's Big Budget Deficit

President Trump continued the trend of pushing the deficit higher as he sought massive tax cuts and increased defense spending. His first budget, for the 2018 fiscal year, recorded a deficit of $779 billion.

Under Trump, the deficit reached $984 billion in 2019 and hit more than $1 trillion in 2020—and that was before Congress passed a $2 trillion stimulus package to fight the economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic. 

Formers presidents George Bush, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump all ran the largest U.S. deficits in history. 

PS- OMG- Bill Clinton actually ran a budget surplus, you can look it up if you don't believe me.   :)