THE BROWNS BOARD

DeSantis holds early lead over Trump Among GOP Primary voters

Trump's big announcement? He's selling NFT trading cards - Washington Times

Former President Donald Trump on Thursday said he‘s starting to sell digital trading cards, billing them as a great Christmas stocking stuffer.

Mr. Trump a day earlier teased the “major announcement,” triggering all sorts of speculation over whether he might launch a bid for speaker of the House or announce a running mate.

Instead, the 76-year-old rolled out trading cards for “Only $99 each!” and said it is a deal “for what you are getting.”

controlling-laugh-laughing.gif.153df4802f9c25de30ed9029a4ac22d5.gif

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The grift that keeps on grifting

He's been conning suckers his whole life. And this board is full of suckers 

You're a Groomer,, Thats even worse!

• Upvote 1

On 12/15/2022 at 12:35 PM, cccjwh said:

Trump's big announcement? He's selling NFT trading cards - Washington Times

Former President Donald Trump on Thursday said he‘s starting to sell digital trading cards, billing them as a great Christmas stocking stuffer.

Mr. Trump a day earlier teased the “major announcement,” triggering all sorts of speculation over whether he might launch a bid for speaker of the House or announce a running mate.

Instead, the 76-year-old rolled out trading cards for “Only $99 each!” and said it is a deal “for what you are getting.”

OH geez.  Just go away Donald.

That ego of yours has got libtatds strutting around because they are actually right about something.

You can stay cccp. Gotta have my whipping boy around.

• Upvote 1

So no actual responses about the original topic?

SHOCKING

I guess I’ll start.
Great news for the Republicans.

If DeSantis, can somehow convince the party to get away from Trump, he will be the next President. If Trump wins the nomination, it will be 4 more years of Biden. If he doesn’t get totally incapacitated or dies by then

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

So no actual responses about the original topic?

SHOCKING

I guess I’ll start.
Great news for the Republicans.

If DeSantis, can somehow convince the party to get away from Trump, he will be the next President. If Trump wins the nomination, it will be 4 more years of Biden. If he doesn’t get totally incapacitated or dies by then

Exactly and a fine original post it was. It's not my job to go all Hoorta on everybody for every word they say he doesn't like but:

It would be nice if you fuckers would at least try to stick to the subject once in awhile. Even if I share a political ideology with some of you. For those on the left, you're crazy, obsessed. The response to every ill the United States is going through is Trump Trump Trump. For those on the right? Absolutely no doubt; the Democrats support some really fucked up things. They all matter, just not to the original topic. Sorry to get bitchy; carry on.

WSS

To the original topic I hope DeSantis has not peaked too early. 2 years is an awful long time we could go through a couple more recessions before it's time to vote Biden and his maggots out of office. One never knows what's going to happen around election time the covid hoax and the blood to the economy was the perfect storm. We were certainly back on the upswing by the time the election took place but it was too late.

For the good of the GOP I hope that this kangaroo court* isn't successful; I hope that the members of the Republican Party realize that by now regardless of what happened during his 44 months of prosperity it's time to take the focus off Donald Trump and move on. Regardless of his love of attention.

WSS

* because that makes him a martyr and strengthens his core. The party is better off if people just say thanks but it's time to move on.

first off - the left 🤡 are just plain batshit crazy to think they will win in 2024 

i think that in our minds - Desantis IS the frontrunner  - but he hasnt done anything towards a campaign 

because why?

He is still Governor and is in an ideal spot guiding the policy for that lucky state - to be the envy of the country

as he separates from not only DJT, but the usual DC  squishy republicans, who are nothing more than place holders for the uni party.  

As for Trump?  we shall see down the road, I wouldnt give up on him just yet...

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Exactly and a fine original post it was. It's not my job to go all Hoorta on everybody for every word they say he doesn't like but:

It would be nice if you fuckers would at least try to stick to the subject once in awhile. Even if I share a political ideology with some of you. For those on the left, you're crazy, obsessed. The response to every ill the United States is going through is Trump Trump Trump. For those on the right? Absolutely no doubt; the Democrats support some really fucked up things. They all matter, just not to the original topic. Sorry to get bitchy; carry on.

WSS

Yeah, if only there was a moderator to help prevent stuff like that. Oh well. Maybe the answer is in one of the dozen threads Vambo posted that you get Cal as a reply?

You're attempt at coming off as unbuaded was pretty hilarious too. Bravo. 

This board should be shut down. But instead it's an echo chamber for crazies to congregate.

55 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This board should be shut down. But instead it's an echo chamber for crazies to congregate.

You know where the door is..

"unbuaded".. Is that a gay thing? 😂

You're??

I guess "your" dollar doesn't buy near the education at UM as it does elsewhere. 🤣

Bravo 😅

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Axe said:

You're??

I guess "your" dollar doesn't buy near the education at UM as it does elsewhere. 🤣

Bravo 😅

It's probably a Groomer term...

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah, if only there was a moderator to help prevent stuff like that. Oh well. Maybe the answer is in one of the dozen threads Vambo posted that you get Cal as a reply?

I saw this one after my gig last night at which I had a couple of pints of IPA so I waited till this morning. Unlike your buddy Larry would have done had he been the boss. Haha.

Ironically this is a good example of what I'm talking about whatever the original post might be somebody comes out of left field and post some crap, in this case bitching about the moderator refusing to punish everybody that the Woodpecker hates.

I have no problem with Vambo's posts for the most part. Every thread he starts is a politically based story which would contain two sides. Most come from Fox News and again I have no problem with posting stories from Fox news. Apparently you do.

I do think that often times people on both sides will add a completely irrelevant response to one of the original subjects. Like you've done here, maybe I do it on occasion myself.

I also think that hyperbolic titles on posts is a little bit silly but In fairness news outlets on both sides have a tendency to go for eye catching headlines to a more mediocre story.

You can read this or not I assume he will follow you usual modus operandi  and sulk for a while.

(Ps I think usual modus operandi may be redundant 😏)

But just for the record I've never claimed to be unbiased. I certainly leaned to the right and many of the discussions we have. I'm just probably more middle of the road politically that a lot of people are at least around here.

9 hours ago, Axe said:

You're??

Bravo 😅

Could very well be a gay thing. 

In digital electronics the baud rate is the number of times a signal changes state per second. Going back and forth from 0 volts to 5 volts for example, which represents 0 and 1 in binary code.

So by accusing Steve of pretending to be "unbauded" ...not changing state...he's implying that Steve is pretending to be straight, but that he is really bisexual.

Nevertheless " unbauded" isn't even a word. He used it to appear intelligent.

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Could very well be a gay thing. 

In digital electronics the baud rate is the number of times a signal changes state per second. Going back and forth from 0 volts to 5 volts for example, which represents 0 and 1 in binary code.

So by accusing Steve of pretending to be "unbauded" ...not changing state...he's implying that Steve is pretending to be straight, but that he is really bisexual.

Nevertheless " unbauded" isn't even a word. He used it to appear intelligent.

I assume what he meant to say was unbiased, it might be a typo or some other glitch. So I did look the word up on Google here's what I got:

Then I asked specifically and here's what I got:

Screenshot_20221218_091712_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20221218_091724_Google.jpg

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It would be easier if you just didn't come here...what are you a little friggin baby?  Grow up dear lord you are as bad as Joy Behar.

45 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I assume what he meant to say was unbiased, it might be a typo or some other glitch. So I did look the word up on Google here's what I got:

Then I asked specifically and here's what I got:

Screenshot_20221218_091712_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20221218_091724_Google.jpg

Yep, done that.  I mentioned that it wasn't even a word after my little spiel. lol

I still believe he meant to say unbauded though. 

He'll have to clear that up.

38 minutes ago, Vambo said:

It would be easier if you just didn't come here...what are you a little friggin baby?  Grow up dear lord you are as bad as Joy Behar.

I’m thinking Pecker is hitting the bottle, and posting again.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I saw this one after my gig last night at which I had a couple of pints of IPA so I waited till this morning. Unlike your buddy Larry would have done had he been the boss. Haha.

Ironically this is a good example of what I'm talking about whatever the original post might be somebody comes out of left field and post some crap, in this case bitching about the moderator refusing to punish everybody that the Woodpecker hates.

I have no problem with Vambo's posts for the most part. Every thread he starts is a politically based story which would contain two sides. Most come from Fox News and again I have no problem with posting stories from Fox news. Apparently you do.

I do think that often times people on both sides will add a completely irrelevant response to one of the original subjects. Like you've done here, maybe I do it on occasion myself.

I also think that hyperbolic titles on posts is a little bit silly but In fairness news outlets on both sides have a tendency to go for eye catching headlines to a more mediocre story.

You can read this or not I assume he will follow you usual modus operandi  and sulk for a while.

(Ps I think usual modus operandi may be redundant 😏)

But just for the record I've never claimed to be unbiased. I certainly leaned to the right and many of the discussions we have. I'm just probably more middle of the road politically that a lot of people are at least around here.

"Leaned". Alright. 

Being middle of the road compared to a literal Q supporter, or Cal, etc, isn't much of an accomplishment

This place is just an echo chamber and you've helped allow it to get that way. Oh well. It's just some dumb internet board that shouldn't exist. 

No sulking. Just spending less and less time on here. Thankfully. 

I think you all have NFTs to go buy anyway 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

"Leaned". Alright. 

Being middle of the road compared to a literal Q supporter, or Cal, etc, isn't much of an accomplishment

This place is just an echo chamber and you've helped allow it to get that way. Oh well. It's just some dumb internet board that shouldn't exist. 

Actually I think I'm probably middle of the road maybe a little bit right or a little bit left on whatever occasion you might specify with everybody in the United states. If you don't think that's true I can't help you. I think I've asked before which particular issues you find me to be on the right Fringe ? As far as an echo chamber even though you're the least abusive of the bunch look at the shit from Larry and cccp and Neo.

Anyway sorry but I don't know what nft is.

WSS

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"Leaned". Alright. 

This board wouldn't exist if not for all the bad policy decisions, corruption, immorality, deceit and other rubbish coming from your side. What else would there be to talk about?

Look at the topics posted. They are legitimate and impossible for you to defend, so the easy way out for you is to attack the messengers Cal and Vambo and impose a self-exile upon yourself.

• Upvote 2