THE BROWNS BOARD

Welcome to (demorat) economic hell

calfoxwc

is it bad enough that some members of this forum are getting hit hard? (yet?)

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/12/13/welcome-to-economic-hell-n673004

folks, it's time to bring up Cloward-Piven strategy again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

if you read the article in the above link, does anybody NOT see it happening?

On 12/13/2022 at 8:16 PM, cccjwh said:

So are liberal nut jobs.

If inflation is always a global problem, then good job. But then again you are a globalist so you should know.

Remember however that a recession is seldom a global phenomenon.  Global recessions have occurred only 4 times in the last 60yrs.

A point that should be made is that in 2019 under Trump our news media warned repeatedly of a pending recession. Yet now when the threat is actually real there's not a peep out of the media or you tards, going even so far as to deny the possibility of one.  By now you should be very well aware of the medias mission statement...to undermine the Republican, protect the demonrat.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

So are liberal nut jobs.

If inflation is always a global problem, then good job. But then again you are a globalist so you should know.

Remember however that a recession is seldom a global phenomenon.  Global recessions have occurred only 4 times in the last 60yrs.

A point that should be made is that in 2019 under Trump our news media warned repeatedly of a pending recession. Yet now when the threat is actually real there's not a peep out of the media or you tards, going even so far as to deny the possibility of one.  By now you should be very well aware of the medias mission statement...to undermine the Republican, protect the demonrat.

No, inflation isn't always a global problem. Covid, supply line, and stimulus all play a part this time. So try again.

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

No, inflation isn't always a global problem. Covid, supply line, and stimulus all play a part this time. So try again.

Just for the record nothing is "always" anything. Every situation is made up of different pieces and parts with varying amounts of effect. Just of the three you mentioned specifically they are all linked together.

And all of which made worse by political and misguided reaction to the covid.

WSS

Just like the Dims tried to shut everything down to cripple the economy just to spite then President Trump.

Now the shoe is on the other foot….karma can be a bitch.

Since the economy is in the shitter, the Liberal media wants to play the Emperor’s New Clothes, and Dementia Joe is crowing about gas prices.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for the record nothing is "always" anything. Every situation is made up of different pieces and parts with varying amounts of effect. Just of the three you mentioned specifically they are all linked together.

And all of which made worse by political and misguided reaction to the covid.

WSS

Yes, it is good advice to never use absolutes. Yes, I used "never" as joke. :) 

That people think the economy is in the shitter, shows they have a short memory or weren't alive after the housing bubble burst. Economy is doing fine but could turn into the shitter or it could continue to get better. 

24 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Yes, it is good advice to never use absolutes. Yes, I used "never" as joke. :) 

That people think the economy is in the shitter, shows they have a short memory or weren't alive after the housing bubble burst. Economy is doing fine but could turn into the shitter or it could continue to get better. 

And I think you are whistling past the graveyard. True enough people forget about bad times sooner or later as the shit cycle just becomes the new reality. I remember the housing bubble well. I know people who lost a great deal of money but the great majority of them did so because they were stupid about credit and investment. Some of them took advantage of the ridiculous Financial policies put in place in the name of fairness.

Also unfortunately there are some who believe that history began 25 years ago. It did not. 75 years ago China Japan and Korea were a little more than third world shitholes.

100 years ago England and Germany Were King shit of the industrialized world.

WSS 

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And I think you are whistling past the graveyard. True enough people forget about bad times sooner or later as the shit cycle just becomes the new reality. I remember the housing bubble well. I know people who lost a great deal of money but the great majority of them did so because they were stupid about credit and investment. Some of them took advantage of the ridiculous Financial policies put in place in the name of fairness.

Also unfortunately there are some who believe that history began 25 years ago. It did not. 75 years ago China Japan and Korea were a little more than third world shitholes.

100 years ago England and Germany Were King shit of the industrialized world.

WSS 

Not sure what you are trying to say. The economy is not in the shitter. Low unemployment, GDP grew again two quarters deceasing, consumer spending still up, gas prices are still going down even with war in Ukraine. 

On 12/13/2022 at 8:51 AM, calfoxwc said:

is it bad enough that some members of this forum are getting hit hard? (yet?)

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/12/13/welcome-to-economic-hell-n673004

folks, it's time to bring up Cloward-Piven strategy again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

if you read the article in the above link, does anybody NOT see it happening?

i am doing just fine in fact I will retire next year at the age of 60 i am sorry for the poor folks who cant manage their money but those stupid fucks are not my problem so vote for who ever you like if people are to stupid to watch how money works again not my problem trump desantis or who ever you idiots vote for do not give a flying fuck about you they never have and never will its all just it's all just mental masturbation

32 minutes ago, syd said:

i am doing just fine in fact I will retire next year at the age of 60 i am sorry for the poor folks who cant manage their money but those stupid fucks are not my problem so vote for who ever you like if people are to stupid to watch how money works again not my problem trump desantis or who ever you idiots vote for do not give a flying fuck about you they never have and never will its all just it's all just mental masturbation

At the age of 60 you possess the grammar of a 17 yr old liberal pajama boy. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, syd said:

I thought i would dummy it down for you dumbass's and it seems you understood So now go fuck yourself

Oh, we all understand you. That is not the issue. The issue is that you sound like a 17yr old liberal pajama boy.

Face it pajama boy, the only reason you're doing fine and about to retire is because your mamma is about to die leaving you a nice stash.

43 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Oh, we all understand you. That is not the issue. The issue is that you sound like a 17yr old liberal pajama boy.

Face it pajama boy, the only reason you're doing fine and about to retire is because your mamma is about to die leaving you a nice stash.

no you pos i understand money and how it works not my problem that people like you are dense to it and ya trump sucks dicks and hunter let him

1 hour ago, syd said:

no you pos i understand money and how it works not my problem that people like you are dense to it and ya trump sucks dicks and hunter let him

I'm older than you and already retired you dumbfuck. I know quite well the importance of proper allocation and diversity in your investments.

I hope the word "diversity" didn't throw you off you liberal fgt.

• Haha 1