THE BROWNS BOARD

More shit reporting January 6th

Westside Steve

https://www.aol.com/taylor-greene-says-jan-6-033932550.html

Far-right GOP lawmaker Marjorie Taylor Greene appeared to hit back at claims that she was somehow involved in plotting the Capitol riot.

So I don't particularly love it when board members exaggerate actual news events, it happens, but I really hate it when actual news outlets do it. The hill is usually less slanted than many but to look at that headline one would think that Marjorie Taylor Greene and Steve Bannon were wishing for an armed insurrection. It's quite obvious reading the rest of her quotes that it never ever was. That's the joke, get it? Of course I have no doubt the lefties will be screaming at the top of their liberal lungs about this.

(And no shit if I were planning an actual insurrection, which I would never consider doing, sure I'd have had as many weapons as possible. But as we all know that's not what happened and that was nobody's intent. Only in the fevered minds of some of the CSLD* assholes, and they know who they are.)

WSS 

* crazy - stupid - lying - drunk

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Far-right GOP lawmaker Marjorie Taylor Greene appeared to hit back at claims that she was somehow involved in plotting the Capitol riot.

So I don't particularly love it when board members exaggerate actual news events, it happens, but I really hate it when actual news outlets do it. The hill is usually less slanted than many but to look at that headline one would think that Marjorie Taylor Greene and Steve Bannon were wishing for an armed insurrection. It's quite obvious reading the rest of her quotes that it never ever was. That's the joke, get it? Of course I have no doubt the lefties will be screaming at the top of their liberal lungs about this.

(And no shit if I were planning an actual insurrection, which I would never consider doing, sure I'd have had as many weapons as possible. But as we all know that's not what happened and that was nobody's intent. Only in the fevered minds of some of the CSLD* assholes, and they know who they are.)

WSS 

You misspelled Hoorta.

• Haha 2

MTG what else needs to be said.    :lol:

Just when the mainstream GOP is trying to get their house in order something like this gets splattered all over the screen.  I think I've seen it 3 or 4 times today.   Ok Kevin McC.  explain this one for us.     

MTG ..... Priceless.     :)

On 12/12/2022 at 8:31 AM, Westside Steve said:

WSS 

And the audience cheers.. Yeah right Steve, "I was just kidding"... Bullshit.   Maybe you missed the comments of the Young Republican who organized the thing.  Yup- Marjorie TRAITOR Green, sort of jokung before, but you just earned the title Marj....  

Of course I'd expect crap like that from folks who still think 1\6 was a peaceful protest.  Be sure to write letters to those Oath Keepers who are going to be spending some serious time in the slammer for sedition.   

Big Bullcrap Political Forum 

56 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And the audience cheers.. Yeah right Steve, "I was just kidding"... Bullshit.   Maybe you missed the comments of the Young Republican who organized the thing.  Yup- Marjorie TRAITOR Green, sort of jokung before, but you just earned the title Marj....  

Of course I'd expect crap like that from folks who still think 1\6 was a peaceful protest.  Be sure to write letters to those Oath Keepers who are going to be spending some serious time in the slammer for sedition.   

Exactly the same context as when Harry Callahan told the chief or the IA asshole "You know I didn't do that to him. He looks too damn good."

Or "If I was going to kill you you'd be dead already."

But for all you CSLD guys it's the truth. Look if we were coming with an Insurrection to take over the capital we'd have brought weapons. Bottom line, as you know, it wasn't an Insurrection and nobody planned on taking over the capital and nobody was ever in danger. Except unarmed and defenseless white women.

WSS 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I wonder what would have happened if the woman murdered by the capitol police was black, and the officer was white?  Same outcome?

Oh HELL NO!

There would be riots, cars burning, looting, speeches by Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

On 12/14/2022 at 1:41 PM, Westside Steve said:

Exactly the same context as when Harry Callahan told the chief or the IA asshole "You know I didn't do that to him. He looks too damn good."

Or "If I was going to kill you you'd be dead already."

But for all you CSLD guys it's the truth. Look if we were coming with an Insurrection to take over the capital we'd have brought weapons. Bottom line, as you know, it wasn't an Insurrection and nobody planned on taking over the capital and nobody was ever in danger. Except unarmed and defenseless white women.

WSS 

Couple of things Steve, First regarding MTG...  In her defense, she's batshit crazy, would you care to contribute to her Jewish Space Laser Defense fund?  Secondly, the White House didn't take her comments as a "joke", neither does anyone who isn't sniffing Trump butt gas. Thirdly, if if it was a "joke" there's some things that you just don't joke about- like making a joke about someone's dead mother. Nice backspin Marge, just like your good pal Donnie had to after his ill advised "Terminate the Constitution" rant.  

So just WHO was at that convention?  They just gathered together in New York to plot the future of the MAGA movement. It was a real who’s who of extremists. Multiple "recently-elected" LOL election denier members of Congress attended, along with "Loose Cannon" Steve Bannon, Pizzagate conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec, Donald Trump Jr., ultra-nationalist European political leaders, and more racist MAGA journalists and political operatives. That's who Steve, and they cheered when Marge suggested they could have done a better job of overthrowing the election process, and by inference given DJT his Presidency for Life...  

Sorry it was only a "failed" insurrection, it's just practice for the next one, where the crazies WILL bring their guns.  Or you missing the memo at least a few dozen of the "Patriots" who stormed the Capitol are now in jail, with some of them dealing with long prison sentences of years? 

Gotta keep you guys updated on the latest mental devolvement of Donnie, yep- he posted that.... I hope his BIG ANNONCEMENT  today is he's finally going to get the psychiatric help that he desperately needs... OMG, say this ain't so...   

skynews-donald-trump-trump-tower_5997105

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Couple of things Steve, First regarding MTG...  In her defense, she's batshit crazy, would you care to contribute to her Jewish Space Laser Defense fund?  Secondly, the White House didn't take her comments as a "joke", neither does anyone who isn't sniffing Trump butt gas. Thirdly, if if it was a "joke" there's some things that you just don't joke about- like making a joke about someone's dead mother. Nice backspin Marge, just like your good pal Donnie had to after his ill advised "Terminate the Constitution" rant.  

So just WHO was at that convention?  They just gathered together in New York to plot the future of the MAGA movement. It was a real who’s who of extremists. Multiple "recently-elected" LOL election denier members of Congress attended, along with "Loose Cannon" Steve Bannon, Pizzagate conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec, Donald Trump Jr., ultra-nationalist European political leaders, and more racist MAGA journalists and political operatives. That's who Steve, and they cheered when Marge suggested they could have done a better job of overthrowing the election process, and by inference given DJT his Presidency for Life...  

Sorry it was only a "failed" insurrection, it's just practice for the next one, where the crazies WILL bring their guns.  Or you missing the memo at least a few dozen of the "Patriots" who stormed the Capitol are now in jail, with some of them dealing with long prison sentences of years? 

Gotta keep you guys updated on the latest mental devolvement of Donnie, yep- he posted that.... I hope his BIG ANNONCEMENT  today is he's finally going to get the psychiatric help that he desperately needs... OMG, say this ain't so...   

21 hours ago, hoorta said:

5 leftist protesters charged with domestic terrorism after attacking police at 'Cop City' site

the fake testifier Hutchinson is back, like a new version of covid.

She needs to be prosecuted.

https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2022/12/23/cnn-bombshell-j6-committees-star-bomber-cassidy-hutchinson-is-back-with-a-new-bombshell-n677406