THE BROWNS BOARD

THREATS OF VIOLENCE Left-wing group allegedly posts letters promising to 'shoot up' pro-life center

Vambo

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the lefties' people.

The shit that Hoorta and Woody support... They are just as much the traitors... They voted for this shit.

13 hours ago, nickers said:

The shit that Hoorta and Woody support... They are just as much the traitors... They voted for this shit.

seems that way - so many of their ilk dream of having a utopian power base that controls everything. It's their emotional journey, not a realistic or intelligent one.

In relation to the liberal concepts of autonomy and capitalism these acts have an adverse effect! Autonomy in relation to liberal democracy means that individuals are independently self-governing i.e may make decisions free from government coercion. Both of these acts reduce the autonomy of the individual to make choices independently and freely.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

seems that way - so many of their ilk dream of having a utopian power base that controls everything. It's their emotional journey, not a realistic or intelligent one.

In relation to the liberal concepts of autonomy and capitalism these acts have an adverse effect! Autonomy in relation to liberal democracy means that individuals are independently self-governing i.e may make decisions free from government coercion. Both of these acts reduce the autonomy of the individual to make choices independently and freely.

I think some people are

just more susceptible to fake news.  It’s not just Hoorta.  Some people especially older

folks will stay in denial regardless of the actual evidence.  Always referring to the actual source of

corruption like the courts or news reports.

when it boils down I’m sure both parties are corrupt to the core, and have been for quite some time.  A basic moral compass would tell you how screwed up we’ve become.

3 hours ago, hammertime said:

I think some people are

just more susceptible to fake news.  It’s not just Hoorta.  Some people especially older

folks will stay in denial regardless of the actual evidence.  Always referring to the actual source of

corruption like the courts or news reports.

when it boils down I’m sure both parties are corrupt to the core, and have been for quite some time.  A basic moral compass would tell you how screwed up we’ve become.

Both parties are guilty AF..... It's basically why I'm an independent... I feel like a man without a party..But for right now... I lean Conservative. I was a staunch Kennedy Style Dem before Obama fucked everything up....RINO's are proof they're in bed together to some extent.... Them and the Dems basically ball wash each other along with the daily Gerrymandering and Gaslighting...

13 hours ago, nickers said:

Both parties are guilty AF..... It's basically why I'm an independent... I feel like a man without a party..But for right now... I lean Conservative. I was a staunch Kennedy Style Dem before Obama fucked everything up....RINO's are proof they're in bed together to some extent.... Them and the Dems basically ball wash each other along with the daily Gerrymandering and Gaslighting...

yep - but I see the dems as being about 99% all in on corruption and graft. I see the reps as being 33% playing a little corruption and graph game, - the same 33% have no courage. They will talk a good talk, then they will play ball with the left because they are so afraid of them.

Growing up, I admired JFK and Bobby Kennedy as true leaders with serious courage. Reagan was one. even Trump with all his shortcomings was one. They don't grow on trees. (btw, John and Bobby were assassinated, Reagan was shot, and Trump was destroyed by corrupt dems in congress, and clapper, and brennan, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

But the dems run the corruption in our electoral system here and there, and they have the deep states' support in the IRS/DOJ/FBI/NEA/CIA/DNI (john brennan/james clapper refences

Seriously, clapper and brennan are dangerous liars. And they are in the group that OWN our gov behind the scenes.

Just on clapper and brennan:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brennan_(CIA_officer)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Clapper

if you read those two articles.... take note of the constant obaMao references.

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yep - but I see the dems as being about 99% all in on corruption and graft. I see the reps as being 33% playing a little corruption and graph game, - the same 33% have no courage. They will talk a good talk, then they will play ball with the left because they are so afraid of them.

Growing up, I admired JFK and Bobby Kennedy as true leaders with serious courage. Reagan was one. even Trump with all his shortcomings was one. They don't grow on trees. (btw, John and Bobby were assassinated, Reagan was shot, and Trump was destroyed by corrupt dems in congress, and clapper, and brennan, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

But the dems run the corruption in our electoral system here and there, and they have the deep states' support in the IRS/DOJ/FBI/NEA/CIA/DNI (john brennan/james clapper refences

Seriously, clapper and brennan are dangerous liars. And they are in the group that OWN our gov behind the scenes.

Just on clapper and brennan:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brennan_(CIA_officer)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Clapper

if you read those two articles.... take note of the constant obaMao references.

No argument or question there my friend..