THE BROWNS BOARD

MAGA fascists - confirmed yet again.

cccjwh

Lies, lies and more lies. But the lefties have no integrity. They just want their free stuff, the slugs. What is he saying, is that the fraud the dems have gotten away with....allows for ignoring completely all rules, regs, etc - even the Constitution.

If the left isn't ignoring words and twisting narratives, they are making up self-serving new definitions of words to emotionally manipulate others.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-admits-the-u-s-constitution-is-against-him/ar-AA14Sd8m

Amid yet another rant about his two-year-old election defeat, Trump claimed that “a massive fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.” He then suggested that the “Founders” (which he also put in quotation marks) would agree with him.

7 hours ago, Axe said:

Like him or not, Trump has been right about EVERYTHING

Except he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Axe said:

I don't read your bullshit ..

But I'm sure this is a fitting response..

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'They didn't go after the "Big Guy". They didn't go after Biden's crackhead son. They didn't go after Pelosi for insider training. They didn't go after the Clintons. They didn't go after Epsteins' clients. THEY WENT AFTER THE ONE MAN WHO PROMISED TO EXPOSE THEM ALL'

Liberal cccunts, Larry, neo, woody, 149, all running their mouths

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1077156802991298/?s=single_unit

I don’t understand why people think I’m liberal. Is it because I don’t like Trump? And I don’t cow down to either side? 

I don’t like Biden either. I have also stated if Desantis runs, I might vote for him. 

Just because I don’t follow party lines, that makes me a liberal? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, nickers said:

More Liberal propaganda... Follow the money... Therein lies your answer...

Liberal Propaganda?  I'd suggest you read again the above what Mango Mussolini just posted...  He tried to prove "false and fraudulent elections" 60 times +1, in court, and got shot down every time of significance....   Donnie KNOWS the walls are closing in...  This is pure delusion... The man who would be King now wants to toss the Constitution out the window.. because his fragile ego will never admit he lost-fair and square to Sleepy Joe.   

Sorry, Trumpie anymore your election fraud gambit is only playing well to your true believers drinking your Kool-Aid...  

11 hours ago, Axe said:

Like him or not, Trump has been right about EVERYTHING

Sorry Axe, not exactly...  "I'm going to build that big beautiful wall AND MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT... "  Covid will be gone by Easter... And Injecting bleach or ramming a UV light up your ass is a surefire cure.... Besides his malignant narcissism, pathological lying, Dunning Kruger syndrome, sadly now the guy has  gone batshit crazy on top of it...  

Hey, how about having dinner with ye-ye-ye an anti semite, and an avowed White supremacist?  You're known by the company you keep Mr. Trump, and please don't give me your bullshit that you didn't know who those guys were.....   Unless you want me to believe the Secret Service is totally incompetent....  They vet everyone and anyone who comes into Maga Retardo from the cleaning ladies to the pizza delivery guy. 

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Liberal Propaganda?  I'd suggest you read again the above what Mango Mussolini just posted...  He tried to prove "false and fraudulent elections" 60 times +1, in court, and got shot down every time of significance....   Donnie KNOWS the walls are closing in...  This is pure delusion... The man who would be King now wants to toss the Constitution out the window.. because his fragile ego will never admit he lost-fair and square to Sleepy Joe.   

Sorry, Trumpie anymore your election fraud gambit is only playing well to your true believers drinking your Kool-Aid...  

Sorry Axe, not exactly...  "I'm going to build that big beautiful wall AND MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT... "  Covid will be gone by Easter... And Injecting bleach or ramming a UV light up your ass is a surefire cure.... Besides his malignant narcissism, pathological lying, Dunning Kruger syndrome, sadly now the guy has  gone batshit crazy on top of it...  

Hey, how about having dinner with ye-ye-ye an anti semite, and an avowed White supremacist?  You're known by the company you keep Mr. Trump, and please don't give me your bullshit that you didn't know who those guys were.....   Unless you want me to believe the Secret Service is totally incompetent....  They vet everyone and anyone who comes into Maga Retardo from the cleaning ladies to the pizza delivery guy. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Keep drinking the demonRAT Piss Larry... You got nothing...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

62B61F9F-E113-445C-A531-D7996EDC9254.png

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Vambo said:

Anyone who would still vote for Trump is either drunk or stupid, and probably both...  :D  

16 hours ago, nickers said:

Keep drinking the demonRAT Piss Larry... You got nothing...

You guys just can't stop drinking the Kool-Aid can you?  

What I have nickers is a post from Donnie's Truth Social that is pure lunacy...  In his deluded mind he's the "rightful winner" of the 2020 election (he isn't).  "Termination of all rules.. including the Constitution".. You know that document he swore to defend?   He'd flush the Constitution down the toilet, along with those top secret documents, that he's wont to do. The clearest statement yet from himt he wants to be King Donald I.  YOU might think this is OK, but it scares the mortal shit out of me.  

Really, DJT will probably use this post as proof he's insane when he gets indicted. (I have no idea why in the hell multiple jurisdictions haven't pulled the trigger on this criminally insane individual yet) The man is in need of an intervention, and needs some serious rehab in a psychiatric facility.    

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

President Trump was and will be again the greatest President since Lincoln, I'm so sorry I was on a three week drunk binge and I voted for the Liar in Chief Joe Biden and Kameltoe Harris.

hoorta.jpg.2bffc39652fbb8f226c0a062f5276a24.jpg

Great confession hoorta! :D

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

You guys just can't stop drinking the Kool-Aid can you?  

What I have nickers is a post from Donnie's Truth Social that is pure lunacy...  In his deluded mind he's the "rightful winner" of the 2020 election (he isn't).  "Termination of all rules.. including the Constitution".. You know that document he swore to defend?   He'd flush the Constitution down the toilet, along with those top secret documents, that he's wont to do. The clearest statement yet from himt he wants to be King Donald I.  YOU might think this is OK, but it scares the mortal shit out of me.  

Really, DJT will probably use this post as proof he's insane when he gets indicted. (I have no idea why in the hell multiple jurisdictions haven't pulled the trigger on this criminally insane individual yet) The man is in need of an intervention, and needs some serious rehab in a psychiatric facility.    

Which will amount to nothing Lar...

5 minutes ago, Vambo said:

What a crock of fucking SHIT!... These assholes belong in the Clink!