THE BROWNS BOARD

Musk drops bombshell internal Twitter documents on what led to Hunter Biden laptop censorship

Vambo

17 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Now that 1  person owns twitter, is he supposed to be the of conscious of the entire world?

Thing is, Elon didn't buy a Company, he bought a Crime scene.

He's exposing what's been going on for the past several years.

If he didn't, he'd basically be complicit in the crimes of the previous caretakers.

We all know the alphabet agencies aren't going too look into things if it'll reflect badly on the Left.

image.png.8cf629319b9a608508674d78fd2acef9.png

Hints are, he has others looking into things :

image.png.1d00a6a4ad549386f7e27062afd886ba.png

image.png.e0f74d939a2d9e96f327b3c46f9eccdd.png

https://warp9micro.com/services/

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Just curious since this is such a substantially long thread who actually seriously honestly gives any fucks at all about Twitter?

WSS

I kind of used to.

Canceled my Plain Dealer subscription several years ago, so I found some news outlets on Twitter. 

Well now it's mostly op-ed stuff. We can find that right here!!😄

Seriously though, what a whacked out time we are in. I majored in Speech Communications, journalism/radio. We were taught to report the story, not be the story....well that's gone obviously ( 1985 I graduated). 

Trump had his flaws but he was 100% spot on about " fake news." I don't think I'm smarter than anybody else, but I'm not dumb. And there's times I truly don't know what to believe, whether reading, listening, or watching news. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

I kind of used to.

Canceled my Plain Dealer subscription several years ago, so I found some news outlets on Twitter. 

Seriously though, what a whacked out time we are in. I majored in Speech Communications, journalism/radio. We were taught to report the story, not be the story....well that's gone obviously ( 1985 I graduated). 

Trump had his flaws but he was 100% spot on about " fake news." I don't think I'm smarter than anybody else, but I'm not dumb. And there's times I truly don't know what to believe, whether reading, listening, or watching news. 

Excellent post Bob.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

I kind of used to.

When Trump called the MSM fake news, I already knew that.

I just give him credit for calling them out their biased reporting.

Between the MSM, lobbyists, and Congress…this country is screwed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

When Trump called the MSM fake news, I already knew that.

I just give him credit for calling them out their biased reporting.

Between the MSM, lobbyists, and Congress…this country is screwed.

with so much of it going on, with soros money running so many orgs in America, etc etc etc, deep state corruption all over our gov - it may be too late to fix it. Remember all the people who mysteriously just DIED, and each one had cross the clintons in some way. And, remember Schumer saying the CIA etc have so many ways to get you if you aren't on their agenda.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

with so much of it going on, with soros money running so many orgs in America, etc etc etc, deep state corruption all over our gov - it may be too late to fix it. Remember all the people who mysteriously just DIED, and each one had cross the clintons in some way. And, remember Schumer saying the CIA etc have so many ways to get you if you aren't on their agenda.

I LOVE Elon Musk... He's throwing a big wrench at the left... Looks like Killary tried to nix him too...

https://beckernews.com/hillary-clinton-linked-to-dark-money-campaign-against-elon-musk-restoring-free-speech-on-twitter-47894/

On 12/5/2022 at 8:14 AM, Bob806 said:

I kind of used to.

Excellent Post, Bob.1st Place Ribbon Clipart | Free download on ClipArtMag

• Upvote 1

We never have twitted...so I have no idea. tic toc, same thing.

We do Face a bit, but never politics, nope nope nope.

I remember the you-know-whos on the forum ridiculing, as always, the idea

that so much media bias was going on.

Swimming in Egypt just ...they get in the water, start to swim, get chased out by

crocs, then they ignore crocs, and go swimming again and get chased out by crocs...

they never learn.

On 12/3/2022 at 12:07 AM, Browns149 said:

Now that 1  person owns twitter, is he supposed to be the of conscious of the entire world?

Yes.  Kind of like when the wealthy Murdochs took over what became FOX news.  Things like this have happened over time so. -we-  as readers have to make sense of everything.   

And then there's the internet with all of the podcasts all over the place,  that's why I miss the good ol' local newspapers for information.   Or the nightly news ..... one of MY SOURCES for daily news.  YES I guess it is up to us individuals to sort things out .... AND VOTE !

Enough for me now at 5:14 am on this.    :lol:   

.....  ★ edit add ..... at 5:22 am.....  oh and don't forget the small but collectively important forums and other similar places to exchange thoughts and ideas.   They have an input  of our POV, points of view.  You  can  get and formulate ideas from that,  even at 5:33 am.   WHY NOT,  eh ? .... even if ive been up since 3:15 am......★  I'm out again. 

Edited by mjp28

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Regardless of Elon Musk can you imagine what would happen if the corrupt justice system went after Joe and Hunter Biden as painstakingly and as in depth as they have Trump? They would honest to God both be in prison.

WSS 

Cheetos is a corrupt business owner.

VS

An underground cabal of democrats has taken over law enforcement and the justice system to persecute Cheetos. 

Occam's Razor. Only cult members believe there is a conspiracy against your leader. It took 6 years for guys to even admitted Cheetos did anything wrong. 

47 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Cheetos is a corrupt business owner.

VS

An underground cabal of democrats has taken over law enforcement and the justice system to persecute Cheetos. 

Occam's Razor. Only cult members believe there is a conspiracy against your leader. It took 6 years for guys to even admitted Cheetos did anything wrong. 

Now there's some creative spin.

Back to the truth...this has been a case of "if you look for wrongdoing long enough, you'll eventually find it." You know it's true soldja boy.

So what do you think of the former Twitter execs and their censoring escapades?  Hmmm?

Fake news I bet. 

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Now there's some creative spin.

Back to the truth...this has been a case of "if you look for wrongdoing long enough, you'll eventually find it." You know it's true soldja boy.

So what do you think of the former Twitter execs and their censoring escapades?  Hmmm?

Fake news I bet. 

It's a private company they can do as much censoring as they want. It's still a free country, the want-to-be dictator was voted out. I know you and your fellow cult members were heart broken when the removed Hunter's nudes. 

47 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

It's a private company they can do as much censoring as they want. 

If they do it on their own, sure. But what if they do it at the direction of a government official? The issue at the center of this scandal isn't Hunter Biden being a degenerate, much as Fox News would like it to be. The issue is that Democrat officials directed big tech to censor the unflattering story, and the people running Twitter complied. When the issue came to light, the only Democrat government official to raise concern over the constitutionality of this censorship was Ro Khanna. Everyone else swept it under the rug because it helped their team. 

• Upvote 3