THE BROWNS BOARD

Nancy's replacement

Westside Steve

29 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I know you are disappointed. You cult members sure do love attacking women of color. 

Intelligence never was your strong suit obviously.. Keep swilling the DemonRAT piss!

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Come on, his name is Hakeem, everyone knows how you guys are going to attack him. Wondering when the birth certificate stuff will start again. "Hey why is he hiding the long certificate?"

LOL. Being US born is not a requirement for congressmen you simpleton liberal.

Yeah I said simpleton liberal. Redundant I know.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, FY56 said:

LOL. Being US born is not a requirement for congressmen you simpleton liberal.

Yeah I said simpleton liberal. Redundant I know.

LOL. You think that matters to the birthers? The guys cheering when an old man had his head bash in. If your friends aren't calling him a Muslim and/or foreigner by this time next year, it will be a small miracle.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

LOL. You think that matters to the birthers? The guys cheering when an old man had his head bash in. If your friends aren't calling him a Muslim and/or foreigner by this time next year, it will be a small miracle.

LOL.  Riiiight.  

What doesn't matter to you is that you're stupid.  Congressmen are not required to be born US citizens. 

And look how much you, a fucking libtard cares about someone getting their head "smashed in" when it becomes convenient for you.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

The bullshit barrel has to be pretty low in order to start whining about birthers.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, FY56 said:

LOL.  Riiiight.  

What doesn't matter to you is that you're stupid.  Congressmen are not required to be born US citizens. 

And look how much you, a fucking libtard cares about someone getting their head "smashed in" when it becomes convenient for you.

Sure FY56, whatever you need to tell yourself. 

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Sure FY56, whatever you need to tell yourself. 

Hakeem Jeffries, House Dems' new leader, said Tara Reade's Biden accusation should be 'investigated seriously'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hakeem-jeffries-house-dems-new-leader-said-tara-reades-biden-accusation-should-investigated-seriously

On 12/2/2022 at 7:08 PM, The Cysko Kid said:

Why dont you just ban this idiot? 

Or...do you actually love interacting with him? 

He/she is most definitely an idiot. I'm just not a big fan of handing out punishment and bans. I'm sure that would happen more often if it was up to the left wing pussies on the board but...

WSS

• Thanks 2