THE BROWNS BOARD

Oil execs rip Biden Admin's 'completely inaccurate,' 'flat-out lie' about US energy production

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

So, a lobbying group's president is an oil exec now? Gas prices are back to pre-invasion levels. But you, be you.

You never do pass up the opportunity to deflect do ya?

Stick with the story. A flat-out lie is still a flat out lie regardless of the gas prices or a lobbying group.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Stick with the story. A flat-out lie is still a flat out lie regardless of the gas prices or a lobbying group.

Commies can never "Stick to the story"... Antagonism and deflection is their main game...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

I didn't read the story, but if you say the story, is a flat-out lie. I'll take your word for it. It's Fox after all.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

What really? Maybe you should write more clearly the future. Since when does the truth start mattering to you cult members?

Aside from your low-level grammar the problem here is your poor comprehension skills, not my clarity.

Let's start by you reading the fucking thread title.

Got it?

I said:

Able to comprehend now?

• 1 year later...
On 12/1/2022 at 2:09 PM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Please print out the lies that fox has done, and also proof that what they printed or said was a lie.  We're waiting.:D

There you go hardon.

Fox, Dominion reach $787.5M settlement over false election claims | AP News

Fox News agreed Tuesday to pay Dominion Voting Systems nearly $800 million to avert a trial in the voting machine company’s lawsuit that would have exposed how the network promoted lies about the 2020 presidential election.

The stunning settlement emerged just as opening statements were supposed to begin, abruptly ending a case that had embarrassed Fox News over several months and raised the possibility that network founder Rupert Murdoch and stars such as Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity would have to testify publicly.

“The truth matters. Lies have consequences,” Dominion lawyer Justin Nelson told reporters outside a Delaware courthouse after Superior Court Judge Eric Davis announced the deal.

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

There you go hardon.

Fox, Dominion reach $787.5M settlement over false election claims | AP News

Fox News agreed Tuesday to pay Dominion Voting Systems nearly $800 million to avert a trial in the voting machine company’s lawsuit that would have exposed how the network promoted lies about the 2020 presidential election.

The stunning settlement emerged just as opening statements were supposed to begin, abruptly ending a case that had embarrassed Fox News over several months and raised the possibility that network founder Rupert Murdoch and stars such as Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity would have to testify publicly.

“The truth matters. Lies have consequences,” Dominion lawyer Justin Nelson told reporters outside a Delaware courthouse after Superior Court Judge Eric Davis announced the deal.

Just leave it to you to bring this into a thread about energy production.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Well when all critical thinking fails one... It's easy to deflect..

19 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Diehardon ask a question and I answered it. But your crying is noted. You will need to find a new talking point. Maybe they redesigned Tony the Tiger and you cultists can be outraged about that.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/19/business/us-production-oil-reserves-crude/index.html#:~:text=Despite claims that President Biden,pumping record amounts of oil.

As the world grapples with the existential crisis of climate change, environmental activists want President Joe Biden to phase out the oil industry, and Republicans argue he’s already doing that. Meanwhile, the surprising reality is the United States is pumping oil at a blistering pace and is on track to produce more oil than any country has in history.

The United States is set to produce a global record of 13.3 million barrels per day of crude and condensate during the fourth quarter of this year, according to a report published Tuesday by S&P Global Commodity Insights.

Last month, weekly US oil production hit 13.2 million barrels per day, according to the US Energy Information Administration. That’s just above the Donald Trump-era record of 13.1 million set in early 2020 just before the Covid-19 crisis sent output and prices crashing.

That’s been helping to keep a lid on crude and gasoline prices.

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Diehardon ask a question and I answered it. But your crying is noted. You will need to find a new talking point. Maybe they redesigned Tony the Tiger and you cultists can be outraged about that.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/19/business/us-production-oil-reserves-crude/index.html#:~:text=Despite claims that President Biden,pumping record amounts of oil.

As the world grapples with the existential crisis of climate change, environmental activists want President Joe Biden to phase out the oil industry, and Republicans argue he’s already doing that. Meanwhile, the surprising reality is the United States is pumping oil at a blistering pace and is on track to produce more oil than any country has in history.

The United States is set to produce a global record of 13.3 million barrels per day of crude and condensate during the fourth quarter of this year, according to a report published Tuesday by S&P Global Commodity Insights.

Last month, weekly US oil production hit 13.2 million barrels per day, according to the US Energy Information Administration. That’s just above the Donald Trump-era record of 13.1 million set in early 2020 just before the Covid-19 crisis sent output and prices crashing.

That’s been helping to keep a lid on crude and gasoline prices.

I’m sorry that I hurt your feelings.

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Your crying doesn't hurt my feelings. I just get a good laugh. 😄

The United States is set to produce a global record of 13.3 million barrels per day of crude

Not as hard as I laugh at you trying to prop up the geriatric patient in the WH. 😂🤣🤡

22 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Your crying doesn't hurt my feelings. I just get a good laugh. 😄

The United States is set to produce a global record of 13.3 million barrels per day of crude

For china and russia... Not us...