THE BROWNS BOARD

Apple Threatening To Pull Twitter From The App Store

Axe

17 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You would figure he would have known the google and apple have guidelines for all apps in their stores. Maybe he should have done some research for spending 44 billion on an app. 

Haha...I'm sure Elon Musk regrets not seeking you out for advice.

• Haha 2

Apple isn't going to get rid of twitter no matter how many Nazis post there. Twitter means nothing to Apple or Google; twitter generates very little money for them. Sure they will stop buying ads, like other companies they don't want to be associated white supremacists. This is just Musk generating outrage for trolls. 

49 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Apple isn't going to get rid of twitter no matter how many Nazis Groomers post there. Twitter means nothing to Apple or Google; twitter generates very little money for them. Sure they will stop buying ads, like other companies they don't want to be associated white supremacists Groomers. This is just Musk generating outrage for Groomer trolls. 

FIFY

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry, what are you guy crying about today? 

I don't know. I can tell you it's certainly not what you're always crying about.

Let's see...memes, culture wars, gifs, whataboutisms, videos, ad hominem, "racists", Trump, Axe..

Speaking of Axe, any thoughts of putting that SOB in his place with another one of your devastating PM's? You big tough Army Ranger you. Riiight. lol

• Haha 4