THE BROWNS BOARD

And finally the OATH KEEPERS verdicts came out.  Mr Rose GUILTY on some big counts.

mjp28

On 11/30/2022 at 9:51 AM, mjp28 said:

Oh yeah the  "let's go out and see how much cool stuff we can grab"  peaceful protests.

I think it disgusting how  "certain people " can turn shoplifting into a free for all ....... so bad that so many legitimate stores just close up.   And then the same areas now have NO drug stores,  food stores and many more just   G-O-N-E   for good.

Way to go you thugs,  ruin it for everyone.    (want a list of cities?)   

wait. All this ranting from you about the terrible Jan 6th stuff, and you never wailed about the "peaceful protests by blm/antifa????

seriously.....

you think these things and weapons happened on Jan 6th?

Methinks thou dost confuseth much. lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9174913/Portland-police-share-photos-Antifa-rioters-weapons-used-smash-Democratic-Party-HQ.html

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

wait. All this ranting from you about the terrible Jan 6th stuff, and you never wailed about the "peaceful protests by blm/antifa????

seriously.....

you think these things and weapons happened on Jan 6th?

Methinks thou dost confuseth much. lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9174913/Portland-police-share-photos-Antifa-rioters-weapons-used-smash-Democratic-Party-HQ.html

Actually I have  always  hated when BLM or any other group has a peaceful protest then when the sun goes down  *BAM*  someone smashes a store window and the looting spree is on.

People come with bags or anything to grab all the stuff they can.   And then it turns into daylight open shoplifting  ....... looting !  Then the stores close and leave.

And then the crying about NOWHERE  to shop.   Well blame the thugs.   That's always been my stand.

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

What I do find interesting is when DJT is caught time after time of all of the many. crimes that he's been behind and when you bring them out in the daylight  .... well the far right runs for antifa or Qanon or Hunter or anything else.   Even now in his tear up the Constitution of The United States of America,   are you kidding  ?

I know a LOT of the mainstream Republicans are even fed up with Mr DJT and his BIG LIE and all of the made up behavior. 

They know that it's against everything the republican party has stood for.    Trump will lie, lie, lie anything so he doesn't have to face the music on his many cival crimes he's now facing.   Shameful.

I've actually liked some of trumps early accomplishments  -but-  can't let this go now, shame on him.

I don't understand how the NY partsan hacks can possibly be trusted. They

were going to find them guilty, legit evidence or not.

But, if the companies did do illegal stuff, that is on them.

The point is, why not go after joe and hunter biden for tax purposes and graft?

All hidden under the deep states' rug.

On 12/6/2022 at 6:03 PM, mjp28 said:

Actually I have  always  hated when BLM or any other group has a peaceful protest then when the sun goes down  *BAM*  someone smashes a store window and the looting spree is on.

People come with bags or anything to grab all the stuff they can.   And then it turns into daylight open shoplifting  ....... looting !  Then the stores close and leave.

And then the crying about NOWHERE  to shop.   Well blame the thugs.   That's always been my stand.

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

What I do find interesting is when DJT is caught time after time of all of the many. crimes that he's been behind and when you bring them out in the daylight  .... well the far right runs for antifa or Qanon or Hunter or anything else.   Even now in his tear up the Constitution of The United States of America,   are you kidding  ?

I know a LOT of the mainstream Republicans are even fed up with Mr DJT and his BIG LIE and all of the made up behavior. 

They know that it's against everything the republican party has stood for.    Trump will lie, lie, lie anything so he doesn't have to face the music on his many cival crimes he's now facing.   Shameful.

I've actually liked some of trumps early accomplishments  -but-  can't let this go now, shame on him.

warf.gif.4c62ff21611801f0ffd90f82c94c0cba.gif

Dear lord, following your take on BLM, never was there so much ignorance packed into one post. Don't know where to begin.

• Upvote 1