THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden nuclear official facing criminal charges — again

Vambo

36 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You losers have google alerts on "non-binary" and "transgender" so you will never miss a story about them. Sound like you're are really bi-curious.

giphy.gif.578cef1da1fd79babf82fae0b2c1f596.gif

Sounds like you have mental problems, Chumbley

On 11/29/2022 at 1:52 PM, cccjwh said:

Bahahaha. Still more culture war bs. It's all you cult members have.

This may be a surprise to you Biden cultists, but this board wasn't created solely for you to bash "Cheetos".

And just so you know abortion and so-called "racism" are components of the culture war too ya know.

Aren't you one of those white liberals blathering about those causes?

13 hours ago, FY56 said:

This may be a surprise to you Biden cultists, but this board wasn't created solely for you to bash "Cheetos".

And just so you know abortion and so-called "racism" are components of the culture war too ya know.

Aren't you one of those white liberals blathering about those causes?

I thought it was created for right wing nut jobs. That is all that is left, if you haven't noticed. You keep on attacking small group of people that don't fit your ideal of "normal" and I'll keep not trying to force others to live the way I believe they should live. 

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I thought it was created for right wing nut jobs. That is all that is left, if you haven't noticed. You keep on attacking small group of people that don't fit your ideal of "normal" and I'll keep not trying to force others to live the way I believe they should live. 

Nobody gives a fuck how you believe they should live.

18 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Your first mistake. Don't think, because what follows is always wrong. This forum wasn't created for conservatives only.

Apparently, you've appointed yourself the spokesperson for the libs over there in their safe space.

You need to be here because this is the one thing that gives your life meaning.

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

toon.png?ve=1&tl=1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Vambo changed the title to Biden nuclear official facing criminal charges — again