THE BROWNS BOARD

Feds ADMIT To Having Agents Among January 6 Rioters

Vambo

The libs get another lesson in reality. Unless they have just been always screwing with people by denying the truth about

what all has been going on. I guess the first choice.

• Upvote 1

Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case | AP News

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes was convicted Tuesday of seditious conspiracy for a violent plot to overturn Democrat Joe Biden’s presidential win, handing the Justice Department a major victory in its massive prosecution of the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection.

A Washington, D.C., jury found Rhodes guilty of sedition after three days of deliberations in the nearly two-month-long trial that showcased the far-right extremist group’s efforts to keep Republican Donald Trump in the White House at all costs.

Using dozens of encrypted messages, recordings and surveillance video, prosecutors made the case that Rhodes began shortly after the 2020 election to prepare an armed rebellion to stop the transfer of presidential power.

Over seven weeks of testimony, jurors heard how Rhodes rallied his followers to fight to defend Trump, discussed the prospect of a “bloody” civil war and warned the Oath Keepers may have to “rise up in insurrection” to defeat Biden if Trump didn’t act.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, nickers said:

Tex left the board Cal...

He was here November 20 but haven't heard from him since.    I think he will be reading the mail  ..... occasionally. 

On 11/25/2022 at 3:31 PM, nickers said:

Can't wait to hear how the Groomers will spin this one...

Isn't that what the government agency groups do ?  You know the FBI, CIA and others just to keep an eye on things.

I'd be amazed or maybe a bit disappointed if they didn't just to keep tabs on what's going on out there.

Isn't that what we pay them for ?   Just sayin'.    ;)

On 11/29/2022 at 5:49 PM, cccjwh said:

Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case | AP News

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes was convicted Tuesday of seditious conspiracy for a violent plot to overturn Democrat Joe Biden’s presidential win, handing the Justice Department a major victory in its massive prosecution of the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection.

A Washington, D.C., jury found Rhodes guilty of sedition after three days of deliberations in the nearly two-month-long trial that showcased the far-right extremist group’s efforts to keep Republican Donald Trump in the White House at all costs.

Using dozens of encrypted messages, recordings and surveillance video, prosecutors made the case that Rhodes began shortly after the 2020 election to prepare an armed rebellion to stop the transfer of presidential power.

Over seven weeks of testimony, jurors heard how Rhodes rallied his followers to fight to defend Trump, discussed the prospect of a “bloody” civil war and warned the Oath Keepers may have to “rise up in insurrection” to defeat Biden if Trump didn’t act.

As if this guy could have succeeded in overturning an election through an armed rebellion.

He had as much chance as the Demonrats did in trying to overturn Trumps election.

• Upvote 1

On 11/29/2022 at 6:45 PM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

He sent me an email after you called him a coward many times.   You're lucky he doesn't live in Ohio.

I said his BEHAVIOR in posts at times was cowardly. Did NOT call him a coward. Try not to be stupid. He was just playing the victim again. and again. and again. So he was goin to come after me violently over words if he lived in the same state? Throw a rock through our window? Throw a root beer can at me? Those would also be cowardly. Good riddance.

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I said his BEHAVIOR in posts at times was cowardly. Did NOT call him a coward. Try not to be stupid. He was just playing the victim again. and again. and again. So he was goin to come after me violently over words if he lived in the same state? Throw a rock through our window? Break in and steal some root beer? Those would also be cowardly. Good riddance.

Perhaps you should have phrased it differently. Should have told him that he was not a coward, so stop acting like one.

Maybe that would have prevented him from crying about it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Perhaps you should have phrased it differently. Should have told him that he was not a coward, so stop acting like one.

Maybe that would have prevented him from crying about it.

Well, I thought I did. Steve told him the same thing. He manufactured his victimhood over a falsehood. A fellow veteran, certainly not a coward. Depending on the actual content of his alleged "emails" to Diehard - maybe he should never be allowed to come back. Violence by him? over arguing politics? bah. Maybe Diehard can forward those to Steve so he can determine if it's a threat or not.

On 11/29/2022 at 6:09 PM, mjp28 said:

He was here November 20 but haven't heard from him since.    I think he will be reading the mail  ..... occasionally. 

Anybody that gets too distressed by reading similar shit to what they spew probably doesn't have hey strong enough psyche and will be more comfortable Within their little PM group where they can cry and comfort each other.

WSS

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I said his BEHAVIOR in posts at times was cowardly. Did NOT call him a coward. Try not to be stupid. He was just playing the victim again. and again. and again. So he was goin to come after me violently over words if he lived in the same state? Throw a rock through our window? Throw a root beer can at me? Those would also be cowardly. Good riddance.

You talk too much shit Cal.  

11 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

You talk too much shit Cal.  

so, you going to forward those emails to Steve then? or you want to stay way, way ahead of most of us, except ccc and you know who, in the talking crap dept? You didn't answer my questions.

20 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

PM was between me and Tex.  None of your business. 

if it was threats to me, sure it is. and I did not say send them to me. Are you going full on hoorta now? I said send them to Steve so he can know whether or not there were legit threats in them, which is what I think you were implying. Or, you don't really have them. I thought you said email, not pm's

oh, look:

On 11/29/2022 at 6:45 PM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

He sent me an email after you called him a coward many times.   You're lucky he doesn't live in Ohio.