THE BROWNS BOARD

Supreme Court orders Trump's tax returns to be turned over to House Democrats

Vambo

31 minutes ago, Axe said:

If you run for public office. Your tax returns should be open to public scrutiny. Every time you run and for your entire tenure in office.

Let's go ahead and throw in term limits will we're at it.

I would also love to see Obammy’s Harvard grades.

We all know he’s a product of Affirmative Action, but I would like to see it for myself.

I mean after all, what’s good for the GOP is good for the Libtards.

• Thanks 1

the dems will leak them, of course, via their "doj" ....

but go ahead, release them, and if they find nothing, as usual, the secret is no more -

it was just another witch hunt.

Meanwhile:

Jul 18, 2012The LA Times broke the story, but has refused to release the tape-and so has Obama. 4. The real White House guest list. Touting its transparency, the Obama White House released its guest logs-but kept many visits secret, and moved meetings with lobbyists off-site. It also refused to confirm the identities of visitors like Bertha Lewis of ...
Sep 14, 2022U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras, a President Barack Obama appointee, ruled Tuesday against plaintiff David Codrea's request to have federal records regarding Hunter Biden's 2018 gun purchase released. On March 27, 2021, Breitbart News pointed to reports indicating Hunter Biden may have given false information on an ATF ...
The Obama administration is refusing to publicly release more than 500 documents on the IRS's targeting of Tea Party groups. Twenty months after the IRS scandal broke, there are still many ...
President Obama also faced questions about disclosure today. Ed Henry of Fox News asked White House press secretary Jay Carney why the president will not release his college transcripts to the public.

Gee, did roberts say obaMao had to release all that stuff?

no?

roberts is owned by somebody. maybe his gay sister pulls his strings or something.

Tax returns are not public record; they are private. Tax returns contain confidential information that is not readily available to the public. With the increasing number of online tax filing services, some information is being used and sold publicly, but that is not advocated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

48 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I would also love to see Obammy’s Harvard grades.

We all know he’s a product of Affirmative Action, but I would like to see it for myself.

I mean after all, what’s good for the GOP is good for the Libtards.

He graduated magna cum laude (look it up) and his father also went and graduate from Harvard. It's amazing that you are so consistently wrong about pretty much everything. Takes a special kind of dumb.

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

He graduated magna cum laude (look it up) and his father also went and graduate from Harvard. It's amazing that you are so consistently wrong about pretty much everything. Takes a special kind of dumb.

Yes, that’s why his transcripts are sealed.

You’re a special kind of stupid.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Axe said:

If you run for public office. Your tax returns should be open to public scrutiny. Every time you run and for your entire tenure in office.

Let's go ahead and throw in term limits will we're at it.

Unless there is impropriety we shouldn't have to give up whatever freedoms are on the line. And if there is impropriety it seems that's up to the IRS to spot after decades in business right? As far as term limits I figured people should be allowed to vote for whoever they want to represent them. Even if I hate their guys guts.

WSS

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yes, that’s why his transcripts are sealed.

You’re a special kind of stupid.

That aren't seal, dumbass. They are private, just like Cheeto's grades. Look up what the requirements are to graduate magna cum laude. It takes real effort to be a dumb as you are. Congrats on all of the hard work, it has really paid off.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Unless there is impropriety we shouldn't have to give up whatever freedoms are on the line. And if there is impropriety it seems that's up to the IRS to spot after decades in business right? As far as term limits I figured people should be allowed to vote for whoever they want to represent them. Even if I hate their guys guts.

WSS

If you aspire to do the peoples business then the people have the right know who you have done business with and may be beholden to.  Just my $.02

4 hours ago, Axe said:

If you aspire to do the peoples business then the people have the right know who you have done business with and may be beholden to.  Just my $.02

If that was the case, MOST politicians would not get elected. They are almost all crooked in some way, or they will be by the time they leave office

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad homo attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

9 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

😁CCCunt graduated I love cum alllada.