THE BROWNS BOARD

Dem senator admits ‘Trump was right’

Vambo

There are some things that Mr Trump was very right about.....for example the need to control our southern border and finish the damn wall !

There were some things he did in office these arguments and differences are not ALL or NOTHING,  not just us or them.  

And it goes both ways President Biden has had some good accomplishments in many areas also.

Now we have our "other" pile of likes and dislikes for example.    There are some things like the 1/6 disgrace of OUR CAPITOL for one.

The BIG LIE for another and that list goes on.

I know the right and especially far right have their list on President Biden too.

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎. And now the hard part.  ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

How do we act and react like decent citizens of this fine Republic in handling our duties ahead.

And the GOP has the lead in the House to start.

Good luck.   :)

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, mjp28 said:

There are some things that Mr Trump was very right about.....for example the need to control our southern border and finish the damn wall !

There were some things he did in office these arguments and differences are not ALL or NOTHING,  not just us or them.  

And it goes both ways President Biden has had some good accomplishments in many areas also.

Now we have our "other" pile of likes and dislikes for example.    There are some things like the 1/6 disgrace of OUR CAPITOL for one.

The BIG LIE for another and that list goes on.

I know the right and especially far right have their list on President Biden too.

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎. And now the hard part.  ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

How do we act and react like decent citizens of this fine Republic in handling our duties ahead.

And the GOP has the lead in the House to start.

Good luck.   :)

The violent insurrection at our treasured capitol was neither violent nor an insurrection. It was a protest and by democrat standards it was a mild protest. The democrats like to pretend like they werent complicent in inciting the dozens of violent riots that they incited preceding this but...theyre lying. They did. Again and again.

January 6th capitol riot was an attempt to seize power and it was successful. 

Do i think trump won? Lol, no. I didnt vote for him and i think he alienated enough people with his antics to lose legitimately. Do i think the democrats were above board? Absolutely not. I think they tried to steal an election they didnt need to. The MAGAs likely did them a huge favor by protesting at the capitol and they seized on it. 

"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you"

What an interesting time to be alive. 

14 hours ago, mjp28 said:

wait. That needs to be challenged, bud.

Here's a list of good/great things Pres Trump did in only 4 years.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

now, you list the good things biden has done.

I mean, come on, man.