THE BROWNS BOARD

Accounatbility is Coming!... We shall see!

nickers

White House: House GOP Biden family investigation full of 'long-debunked conspiracy theories'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-house-gop-biden-family-investigation-full-long-debunked-conspiracy-theories

"Instead of working with President Biden to address issues important to the American people, like lower costs, congressional Republicans’ top priority is to go after President Biden with politically motivated attacks chock full of long-debunked conspiracy theories," Ian Sams, a spokesman for the White House Counsel's office, said Thursday.  🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

"Instead of working with President Biden Trump to address issues important to the American people, like lower costs, congressional Republicans’ Democrats top priority is to go after President Trump with politically motivated attacks chock full of long-debunked conspiracy theories,"  a spokesman for the White House Counsel's office, said Thursday.  🤣

Oh really?

Paybacks are a bitch, except that the Republicans cause is legit.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I sure hope so...

Trump is facing five major investigations

documents_1-f.png

The Classified Documents Investigation

Did Trump illegally remove classified documents from the White House and obstruct investigators?

january_3-f.png

The Jan. 6 Investigation

Did Trump try to incite an insurrection, commit election fraud or fraudulently fund-raise in the run-up to Jan. 6?

manhattan_1-f.png

The Manhattan District Attorney’s Investigation

Did the Trump Organization commit tax fraud or other financial crimes?

georgia_2-f.png

The Georgia Election Investigation

Did Trump break the law to try to overturn his 2020 election loss in Georgia?

civil_2-f.png

The New York State Civil Case

Did Trump and his children lie to lenders and insurers about the Trump Organization’s financial condition?

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I sure hope so...

Trump is facing five major investigations

documents_1-f.png

The Classified Documents Investigation

Did Trump illegally remove classified documents from the White House and obstruct investigators?

january_3-f.png

The Jan. 6 Investigation

Did Trump try to incite an insurrection, commit election fraud or fraudulently fund-raise in the run-up to Jan. 6?

manhattan_1-f.png

The Manhattan District Attorney’s Investigation

Did the Trump Organization commit tax fraud or other financial crimes?

georgia_2-f.png

The Georgia Election Investigation

Did Trump break the law to try to overturn his 2020 election loss in Georgia?

civil_2-f.png

The New York State Civil Case

Did Trump and his children lie to lenders and insurers about the Trump Organization’s financial condition?

You still have NOTHING on Trump... Haven't you heard... Even the Jan 6th insurrection hoax is being thrown out... Sorry but you lose...

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

So no, you don't the "release" from the DOJ that what stated in the tweet. You are just going on a tweet as fact. That explains a lot about your ideals and principles.

You're a DemonRAT... DemonRATS have 0 principles or core values... That's why everything DemonRATS do turns to complete shit!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

So no, you don't the "release" from the DOJ that what stated in the tweet. You are just going on a tweet as fact. That explains a lot about your ideals and principles.

Yet you just made an accusation and believe it to be a fact. . Never did I claim his tweet...or any tweet as fact.

In this case I tend to believe him. Whether it is a fact remains to be seen libtard.

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Yet you just made an accusation and believe it to be a fact. . Never did I claim his tweet...or any tweet as fact.

In this case I tend to believe him. Whether it is a fact remains to be seen libtard.

You believe him without any evidence of it. Cause your feelings are more important than facts.

On 11/18/2022 at 6:51 AM, cccjwh said:

I don't see a link to the release. Are you just trusting a tweet from il Donaldo Trumpo as a source?

On 11/18/2022 at 7:33 AM, cccjwh said:

So no, you don't have the "release" from the DOJ that what stated in the tweet. You are just going on a tweet as fact. That explains a lot about your ideals and principles.

19 hours ago, FY56 said:

Thats not the case at all. Keep trying.

thanks FY56 -  if Im tracking correctly -according to an objection  made  (a "tweet" without a link)

this amounts to nothing more than selective ignorance by CCCP because of his/hers overall lack of  awareness that 

there are a couple threads that show links to testimony given in congressional committee proving points made 

regarding FBI , DHS corruption ( just to start with) 

I know you know this - I wanted to reiterate that to our leftist cult monger😉

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

thanks FY56 -  if Im tracking correctly -according to an objection  made  (a "tweet" without a link)

this amounts to nothing more than selective ignorance by CCCP because of his/hers overall lack of  awareness that 

there are a couple threads that show links to testimony given in congressional committee proving points made 

regarding FBI , DHS corruption ( just to start with) 

I know you know this - I wanted to reiterate that to our leftist cult monger😉

Still not seeing the release. I guess the guy just made it up.