THE BROWNS BOARD

Primary poll

Westside Steve

Desantis - but watch the fbi/doj/leftwing media do the same fake prosecutions/impeachment/fake investigations/fake charges/fake dossier/same lies to the fisa court to raid him.....etc.

You watch.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Desantis - but watch the fbi/doj/leftwing media do the same fake prosecutions/impeachment/fake investigations/fake charges/fake dossier/same lies to the fisa court to raid him.....etc.

You watch.

Yup... They will do anything to force their sick agenda...

as I"ve mentioned before - Trump's criticisms/comments seem creeepy to me - that is his ego talking.

I hope Desantis runs - we desperately need him. Trump did great things under corrupt attacks etc - but he leaves himself wide open to desrerve criticism, too.

Either one MUST be our next president - but I hope it's Desantis.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2022/11/15/breaking-desantis-breaks-his-silence-on-trumps-attacks-n659267

Id vote for desantis. Unlike trump who is a bumbling dolt so ineffectual at public speaking that the reanimated corpse of Joe Biden who was never much of a public speaker while he was alive, made him look like a fool. 

Desantis is a harvard educated navy jag lawyer. I cant imagine any current democrat who might be considered for the nomination could get the better of him. 

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

How about you? You happy with the Biden Administration or just running off at the mouth? Got somebody else in mind?

WSS

ByDon has exceeded my expectations. More than happy with him, but he is old. I think he only runs if Cheetos is the GOP nomination. Because anyone will be Cheetos. 

And yes, all the Desantos voters here are RINOs. That is what all republicans who don't support Cheetos are. *See past 6 years.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

ByDon has exceeded my expectations. More than happy with him, but he is old. I think he only runs if Cheetos is the GOP nomination. Because anyone will be Cheetos. 

And yes, all the Desantos voters here are RINOs. That is what all republicans who don't support Cheetos are. *See past 6 years.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Despite the bulk of your post being the usual nonsense I did ask and you answered. Fair enough.

WSS

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Need to correlate Trump vs Desantis here to how much a poster agrees in the Q mega thread. 

Most of the non Liberals are going to support a candidate who more closely espouses their ideas of how things should be run. And hopefully Vice versa. That's how it should be with everybody without wasting your time obsessing over Q.

WSS

13 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I don't know what you could be satisfied about with biden. He's a god damn embarassment.

You know you go around calling people cultists but you can't even judge joe biden on his own merits without calling him bye-don. You're every bit as bad as cal with his constant obamao shit even nearly a decade on. You're left cal. Which is the worst possible version of cal. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I don't know what you could be satisfied about with biden. He's a god damn embarassment.

You know you go around calling people cultists but you can't even judge joe biden on his own merits without calling him bye-don. You're every bit as bad as cal with his constant obamao shit even nearly a decade on. You're left cal. Which is the worst possible version of cal. 

which is an insult, ccc is sick for attention, even negative attention. I hate that. Makes no sense at all. Pretty unhealthy.