THE BROWNS BOARD

Democrats are in the middle of the 'biggest financial fraud case in US history'

Vambo

• 2 weeks later...

Sam Bankman-Fried says he donated just as many millions to Republicans as Democrats, but didn’t publicize it because reporters would ‘freak the f--k out’ | Fortune

Sam Bankman-Fried’s donations to Democrats are well documented. In an interview released Tuesday, the former FTX CEO said he similarly funded Republican campaigns—but kept it quiet.

“All my Republican donations were dark,” SBF told crypto influencer and YouTuber Tiffany Fong, referring to political donations that aren’t publicly disclosed. “The reason was not for regulatory reasons, it’s because reporters freak the fuck out if you donate to Republicans. They’re all super liberal, and I didn’t want to have that fight.”

SBF was the second-largest Democratic donor during the last election cycle, and he told Fong he gave about the same amount to Republicans. Politicians including Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), Rep. Jesus “Chuy” Garcia (D-Ill.), and Rep. Kevin Hern (R-Okla.) have since given the money back or pledged to after FTX imploded and rocked the crypto industry.

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Sam Bankman-Fried says he donated just as many millions to Republicans as Democrats, but didn’t publicize it because reporters would ‘freak the f--k out’ | Fortune

Sam Bankman-Fried’s donations to Democrats are well documented. In an interview released Tuesday, the former FTX CEO said he similarly funded Republican campaigns—but kept it quiet.

“All my Republican donations were dark,” SBF told crypto influencer and YouTuber Tiffany Fong, referring to political donations that aren’t publicly disclosed. “The reason was not for regulatory reasons, it’s because reporters freak the fuck out if you donate to Republicans. They’re all super liberal, and I didn’t want to have that fight.”

SBF was the second-largest Democratic donor during the last election cycle, and he told Fong he gave about the same amount to Republicans. Politicians including Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), Rep. Jesus “Chuy” Garcia (D-Ill.), and Rep. Kevin Hern (R-Okla.) have since given the money back or pledged to after FTX imploded and rocked the crypto industry.

Sure they were..........

22 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

There you go again with your whataboutism.

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Hey goofball, you need to pay special attention to this part:

“All my Republican donations were dark,” he said, referring to political donations that are not publicly disclosed. “The reason was not for regulatory reasons, it’s because reporters freak the fuck out if you donate to Republicans. They’re all super liberal, and I didn’t want to have that fight.”

The msm being the extreme liberals that they are, have become cheerleaders for the Demonrat party. They are Demonrat party operatives, not news organizations.

Still in denial are we?

3 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Hey goofball, you need to pay special attention to this part:

“All my Republican donations were dark,” he said, referring to political donations that are not publicly disclosed. “The reason was not for regulatory reasons, it’s because reporters freak the fuck out if you donate to Republicans. They’re all super liberal, and I didn’t want to have that fight.”

The msm being the extreme liberals that they are, have become cheerleaders for the Demonrat party. They are Demonrat party operatives, not news organizations.

Still in denial are we?

"Democrats are in the middle of the 'biggest financial fraud case in US history'" - the name of this thread.

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

"Democrats are in the middle of the 'biggest financial fraud case in US history'" - the name of this thread.

Your denial here is glaring.

Is there a rule that doesn't allow being made aware of a fact that's not directly related to the topic?