THE BROWNS BOARD

Is Anyone Surprised?

Axe

On 11/15/2022 at 9:53 AM, MLD Woody said:

They claimed for weeks an old man getting knocked over and hitting his head at a protest was some secret antifa agent. Most of them have lost the thread of reality long ago. Pretty damn concerning such a large portion of this country has lost their minds. Positive here is at least they're all older. Can't last forever. I hope. 

Right, while your leaders and media blame the political right. 

California Governor Gavin Newsom couldn’t help himself, either. In a statement, he said the “heinous assault” was “yet another example of the dangerous consequences of the divisive and hateful rhetoric that is putting lives at risk and undermining our very democracy and Democratic institutions.” There’s a pattern emerging. Newsom went on to say, “Our leaders should never fear for their safety and the safety of their families in serving the people they were elected to represent – not in their homes, not at the U.S. Capitol, not anywhere.” And there it was, the Jan. 6 connection, which CNN also jumped on. From an Oct. 28 report of the incident:

“[The attack] comes as fears of political violence directed toward lawmakers remain high in the wake of the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol as well as other high-profile violent incidents that have targeted members of Congress in recent years.”

On 11/15/2022 at 11:37 AM, MLD Woody said:

Right, because pretending that anyone who doesn't unconditionally love Trump isn't a real American and hates this country is so much more productive.

There's no point in putting a pot of effort into any of these posts, as I won't get any back. Look at the quality of posts and threads on this board, you board, and you're telling me I don't provide intelligent insight? Haha alright biased Steve. It became clear long ago any real effort wasn't going to be worth it. 

Pointing out hypocrisy and watching the squirming and mental gymnastics is some mild entertainment when I have time. That's it. 

But yes, keep calling me mad. Say I bring up "orange". Keep typical Steve-ing made up things... None of you are great with acknowledging reality 

Unconditionally love Trump?  Sorry, but because we don't share your disdain for the guy doesn't translate to unconditional love.

No one is stopping you from posting thread topics involving naughty things Republicans or conservatives do.