THE BROWNS BOARD

Is Anyone Surprised?

Axe

I'm not surprised you guys are blaming everyone, but yourselves for the midterms. I'm not surprise you think this blog is credible. 

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

image.thumb.png.c78b59ab34859ed6f4e559c35b3c2539.png

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

MAGA tears crying in their beer. They probably think the "Red Wave" is still coming too.  :D  Like Donnie's "covid will be gone by Easter"....  They're not specifying which year it will be either.   :D   

Yeah- if you're a conspiracy theorist, that far right rag is a totally reliable source of news.  But don't believe anything on Politico, Axios, Newsweek and a few dozen others. Can't trust the MSM.  OMG, especially the New York Times and Washington Post. They're just picking on poor widdle Donnie.  

Is Rupert Murdock off the Trump train too? Stay tuned.  

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I'm not surprised you guys are blaming everyone, but yourselves for the midterms. I'm not surprise you think this blog is credible. 

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

image.thumb.png.c78b59ab34859ed6f4e559c35b3c2539.png

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to leftwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

MAGA tears crying in their beer. They probably think the "Red Wave" is still coming too.  :D  Like Donnie's "covid will be gone by Easter"....  They're not specifying which year it will be either.   :D   

Yeah- if you're a conspiracy theorist, that far right rag is a totally reliable source of news.  But don't believe anything on Politico, Axios, Newsweek and a few dozen others. Can't trust the MSM.  OMG, especially the New York Times and Washington Post. They're just picking on poor widdle Donnie.  

000.jpg.4df23ac63ea594ecc608e3e131e94257.jpg

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I know you're excited that the Dems will control the Senate, but it looks like the republicans will control the house.

seems like all the hater/whiner/lefties left as a group. Except, ccc didn't get the message because the pm was in English.

First post back was woodpecker, who was at his worst, which is really bad.

Maybe Tex lost his computer.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

seems like all the hater/whiner/lefties left as a group. Except, ccc didn't get the message because the pm was in English.

First post back was woodpecker, who was at his worst, which is really bad.

Maybe Tex lost his computer.

Woodpecker usually takes the summer off. Tex can dish it out but he can't take it chose to withdraw. Fair enough.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Woodpecker usually takes the summer off. Tex can dish it out but he can't take it chose to withdraw. Fair enough.

WSS

There's actual politics happening now, and in a way that's making posters on here mad, so it seemed like a good time to pop in. 

But as this place gets less and less redeemable, and as my life outside of here gets more and more busy, the math just makes less sense. 

But hey, with all this travel if I've got time to kill in an airport I'll check in on the MAGA monkeys in their zoo 

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

There's actual politics happening now, and in a way that's making posters on here mad, so it seemed like a good time to pop in. 

But as this place gets less and less redeemable, and as my life outside of here gets more and more busy, the math just makes less sense. 

But hey, with all this travel if I've got time to kill in an airport I'll check in on the MAGA monkeys in their zoo 

You should have seen how the deplorables responded to an old man getting his head bashed by a hammer. Truely terrible people.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You should have seen how the deplorables responded to an old man getting his head bashed by a hammer. Truely terrible people.

They claimed for weeks an old man getting knocked over and hitting his head at a protest was some secret antifa agent. Most of them have lost the thread of reality long ago. Pretty damn concerning such a large portion of this country has lost their minds. Positive here is at least they're all older. Can't last forever. I hope. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

MAGA ref. You don't get your dog treat unless you mention Orange or cult. Of course personal attacks on the people you don't agree with might mitigate that. Just in case you didn't know you are certainly free to offer up any kind of an intelligent Insight other than just bitching about the conservatives. And it doesn't seem like there's anybody any madder than you. At least you don't pretend to be a patriot or a conservative unlike a couple of these ass wipes.

WSS

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

They claimed for weeks an old man getting knocked over and hitting his head at a protest was some secret antifa agent. Most of them have lost the thread of reality long ago. Pretty damn concerning such a large portion of this country has lost their minds. Positive here is at least they're all older. Can't last forever. I hope. 

And you blow holes claimed that a police officer was beaten to death. Which was a lie. And your girl AOC claimed the mob was trying to break down her door when she wasn't even in the same part of the building. As long as we're speaking about lies and crazy shit.

At least we older people will die of natural causes not be shot down by each other in the streets of the inner city as you fuckers turn a blind eye.

😘

WSS

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Nothing lasts forever grasshopper.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

MAGA ref. You don't get your dog treat unless you mention Orange or cult. Of course personal attacks on the people you don't agree with might mitigate that. Just in case you didn't know you are certainly free to offer up any kind of an intelligent Insight other than just bitching about the conservatives. And it doesn't seem like there's anybody any madder than you. At least you don't pretend to be a patriot or a conservative unlike a couple of these ass wipes.

WSS

Right, because pretending that anyone who doesn't unconditionally love Trump isn't a real American and hates this country is so much more productive.

There's no point in putting a pot of effort into any of these posts, as I won't get any back. Look at the quality of posts and threads on this board, you board, and you're telling me I don't provide intelligent insight? Haha alright biased Steve. It became clear long ago any real effort wasn't going to be worth it. 

Pointing out hypocrisy and watching the squirming and mental gymnastics is some mild entertainment when I have time. That's it. 

But yes, keep calling me mad. Say I bring up "orange". Keep typical Steve-ing made up things... None of you are great with acknowledging reality 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Right, because pretending that anyone who doesn't unconditionally love Trump isn't a real American and hates this country is so much more productive.

There's no point in putting a pot of effort into any of these posts, as I won't get any back. Look at the quality of posts and threads on this board, you board, and you're telling me I don't provide intelligent insight? Haha alright biased Steve. It became clear long ago any real effort wasn't going to be worth it. 

Pointing out hypocrisy and watching the squirming and mental gymnastics is some mild entertainment when I have time. That's it. 

But yes, keep calling me mad. Say I bring up "orange". Keep typical Steve-ing made up things... None of you are great with acknowledging reality 

But of course no one here unconditionally loves Donald Trump; not one. So you're either stupid or lying unless Larry has led you down the path of demon rum.

I would say that everyone here except for the handful of libtards would prefer him to any Democrat that would logically run. 

And honestly I don't think any of the conservatives here would vote against a candidate just to piss you liberal fools off.

WSS

25 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Most people aren't worried about penises like you. 

Libtard cannot refute claim backed by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. ass kisser

c. Link to leftwing nutjob "source"

d. Ad hominem attack 

e. Swinging on Biden’s nutsack

f.  combination of a, b, c, d, e, or f

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Axe said:

Thought you cried your way out of here yet again.. 🤣

Cried? LMAO.  Nah- I got tired of the ad hominum attacks. I'll be back when I have the time to take a victory lap or two, MAGA World and the Trumplican suckup candidates sort of weren't what moderate Republicans and Independents wanted to hear. Certainly not anyone who valued the future of democracy, or were sick and tired of candidates trying to dredge up the 2020 election for the 100th time.