THE BROWNS BOARD

Veterans Day

Vambo

Thank you for your time, bravery, and sacrifice for this country. I am forever grateful for the what you've done to maintain America's freedom. Happy Veterans Day! Thank you for your sacrifice, your bravery, and the example you set for us all.

image.thumb.png.222df4f8c57e0b243a4e1809ebb348cf.png

• Thanks 4

40 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You realize that the guy you supported dodged the draft, right? Just making sure. That really is one of the silliest ad attacks of all. Pretty much for anybody running for office today, only 2% of the population served in the military or thereabouts.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You realize that the guy you supported dodged the draft, right? Just making sure. That really is one of the silliest ad attacks of all. Pretty much for anybody running for office today, only 2% of the population served in the military or thereabouts.

WSS

That's great Steve. But no one know more about the military than your cult leader. No one has done more for the military. Just ask him. But for some reason he forgot about Veterans Day. 

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Why didn't the other former presidents...Obama?  Bush? Clinton?

You TDS people are also a special kind stupid as well. So eager to criticize Trump there's no time for rational thought.

Funny thing. I have yet to hear you express your gratitude.

Well?

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

That's great Steve. But no one know more about the military than your cult leader. No one has done more for the military. Just ask him. But for some reason he forgot about Veterans Day. 

Honestly military knowledge is your hook here? Like I say hating someone is equally a cult. Militarily what percentage 100, 50, 25, percent are you behind the Democrats military efforts in recent years? Or the republicans?

Do you think your cult leader Joe Biden handled the Afghanistan withdrawal properly? Are you on board with us policy toward ukraine? I ran, Syria? Because your guy is commander-in-chief now.

WSS 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Honestly military knowledge is your hook here? Like I say hating someone is equally a cult. Militarily what percentage 100, 50, 25, percent are you behind the Democrats military efforts in recent years? Or the republicans?

Do you think your cult leader Joe Biden handled the Afghanistan withdrawal properly? Are you on board with us policy toward ukraine? I ran, Syria? Because your guy is commander-in-chief now.

WSS 

Don’t expect a reasonable answer(s), as the response will somehow involve Trump.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

Why didn't the other former presidents...Obama?  Bush? Clinton?

You TDS people are also a special kind stupid as well. So eager to criticize Trump there's no time for rational thought.

Funny thing. I have yet to hear you express your gratitude.

Well?

Did the other POTUS ever says "no one know more about the military me" and/or "No one has done more for the military than me."?

That you still believe the BS that MAGA is pro-military is the joke. Which party voted against PACT act? Yours. Military's budget goes up no matter which party is in the White House. You are confusing MAGA with conservatives. Again 32 posts on Veterans Day and your cult leader didn't say shlt about veterans. 

#whataboutism noted.

Ukraine is kicking ass; doubt we could expect better outcomes currently. 

Withdrawing from a country while it was falling to the Taliban. Went pretty well, considering. Could have gone better. If you are honest and know anything about Afghanistan, you would agree. But I know none of you are honest and I doubt you know anything about Afghanistan. 

26 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Did the other POTUS ever says "no one know more about the military me" and/or "No one has done more for the military than me."?

That you still believe the BS that MAGA is pro-military is the joke. Which party voted against PACT act? Yours. Military's budget goes up no matter which party is in the White House. You are confusing MAGA with conservatives. Again 32 posts on Veterans Day and your cult leader didn't say shlt about veterans. 

#whataboutism noted.

Ukraine is kicking ass; doubt we could expect better outcomes currently. 

Withdrawing from a country while it was falling to the Taliban. Went pretty well, considering. Could have gone better. If you are honest and know anything about Afghanistan, you would agree. But I know none of you are honest and I doubt you know anything about Afghanistan. 

Your TDS is raging again.

Perhaps you and Woody, Hoorta, Tex, and NEO can start a support group.

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

i was responding to that stupid tweet.

So before I allow you deflect and answer further questions you must first agree that the tweet you posted was ignorant.

Deal?

4 hours ago, FY56 said:

i was responding to that stupid tweet.

So before I allow you deflect and answer further questions you must first agree that the tweet you posted was ignorant.

Deal?

32 posts - check

Attacked repubs and praised himself - check

fake patriot - check

draft dodger - 5 checks

make up wearing - check

lumpy - check

pasty - probably

soft - check

cult hero - check+

Not a single post was about Veterans Day - check

Sorry, what was "ignorant" about the tweet?

17 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

32 posts - check

Attacked repubs and praised himself - check

fake patriot - check

draft dodger - 5 checks

make up wearing - check

lumpy - check

pasty - probably

soft - check

cult hero - check+

Not a single post was about Veterans Day - check

2022-11-04_180814.jpg.32eafb14c745cfbf3a78569faca833be.jpg

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Yeah, you're sorry. Maybe you should read it again.

I'll spell it out once again moron.

Why didn't the other former presidents say a fucking thing about veterans' day? Obama?  Bush? Clinton?

You TDS people are also a special kind stupid as well.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Yeah, you're sorry. Maybe you should read it again.

I'll spell it out once again moron.

Why didn't the other former presidents say a fucking thing about veterans' day? Obama?  Bush? Clinton?

You TDS people are also a special kind stupid as well.

Did they post 32 times? 

I don't think W is on Twitter. Do you feel stupid? Cause you look stupid.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So what? Just pointing out that you denied it without knowing. Nothing more.

WSS

"I don't think W is on Twitter." --> [Steve MAGA brain] --> "you denied it without knowing"

Cult members has their own translator. But you succeed in re-directing the conversation away from F56's stupid statement. So congrats.