THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump needs to quit politics and move on

On 11/10/2022 at 9:49 AM, jbluhm86 said:

Cal, that list is from the primaries held back in May. This is the (current) list of the Trump-endorsed candidates who lost in the general election:

Full List of Trump-Backed Candidates Who Lost Their Elections

Trump's losing endorsed Senate candidates:

1) Mehmet Oz—defeated in Pennsylvania by John Fetterman.

2)Don Bolduc—defeated in New Hampshire by Sen. Maggie Hassan.

3)Leora Levy—defeated in Connecticut by Richard Blumenthal.

4)Gerald Malloy—defeated in Vermont by Peter Welch.

Trump's losing endorsed House of Representatives candidates:

1)Bo Hines—defeated in North Carolina's District 13 by Wiley Nickel.

2)Steve Chabot—defeated in Ohio's District 1 by Greg Landsman.

3)Madison Gesiotto Gilbert—defeated in Ohio's District 13 by Emilia Sykes.

4)John Gibbs—defeated in Michigan District 3 by Hillary Scholten.

5)Yesli Vega—defeated in Virginia's District 7 by Abigail Spanberger.

6)Karoline Leavitt—defeated in New Hampshire's District 1 by Rep. Chris Pappas.

7)J.R. Majewski—defeated in Ohio's District 9 by Marcy Kaptur.

8)Sandy Smith—defeated in North Carolina's District 1 by Don Davis.

Trump's losing endorsed gubernatorial candidates

1)Tudor Dixon—lost to Governor Gretchen Whitmer in Michigan.

2)Doug Mastriano—lost to Josh Shapiro in Pennsylvania.

3)Lee Zeldin—lost to Governor Kathy Hochul in New York.

4)Dan Cox—lost to Wes Moore in Maryland.

5)Geoff Diehl—lost to Maura Healey in Massachusetts.

6)Tim Michels—lost to Governor Tony Evers in Wisconsin.

7)Darren Bailey—lost to Governor J.B. Pritzker in Illinois.

8)Scott Jensen—lost in Minnesota to Governor Tim Walz.

9)Mark Ronchetti—lost in New Mexico to Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham.

A little late to the party jb, but add Kari Lake, and Masters to the list of Trump endorsed losers. Ditto, thank God Secretary of State candidate "Trump Won" Mark Finchem lost in Arizona. Election denialism lost last Tuesday- bigly.  :)  

On 11/11/2022 at 8:55 PM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Sorry.  Desantis is the future of the Republican Party.  Trump is too old and he is not going to be reelected to any office.  He should just support Desantis.  He probably won't, but it won't benefit him.

To quote Yoda...  "Pleased I am that you guys are finally starting to see the light."  

On 11/11/2022 at 8:45 PM, JAFBF said:

Wanted too ignore this thread as I don't trust any of them, but we have what we have.

image.png.f08e412068e95317002a3e6ca7b84a3f.png

After six years of investigations, if you think any of the other names on this list could survive that   .   .   .   you need to put down the bottle / bong.

You (and I possibly), may not like the guy, but he's been on the up & up so far.

Performance in the job has been unparalleled to this point   .   .   .   cut out your own Heart because you don't like the way it beats ?

Insanity.

Yea, I wish the mess we've put ourselves into (somehow) could be fixed in a flash, sadly that doesn't seem likely.

Do I fear the outcome for our future ?

No.

It's going to be different, and it's most likely not going to be pleasant   .   .   .   but in chaos there is opportunity.

Death of a Nation, rebirth of another   .   .   .  

OMG, where in the hell did you pull that crap poll from- out of your ass? I do notice the dates of that poll were before the midterms.  It's a little different story now.  

I'm not going to waste my time posting about a dozen links, but just Google recent polls Desantis- Trump for a dose of reality. In your case, antipsychotic medications would be helpful.  

On 11/10/2022 at 11:18 AM, Westside Steve said:

Actually I get the feeling that Trump's supporters will look the other way sooner or later as it seems more likely that he could queer the entire election for the good guys. You saw how the Democrats turned their backs on Ralph nader.

But regardless, Donald Trump is still Far and Away Superior to anyone that the Democrats would ever nominate especially they're man in the White House today. And it's not a good idea to completely discount his effect on an election many of the people he endorsed were going up against Democrats in a very blue area.

WSS

Nope- I'm not ready to bury Trump- yet.  The Governor's race in Arizona was too close for comfort. However, the good ship USS Trump took a heavy barrage of late, and is taking on water fast. Shit, Laura Ingram, Kaylee Mcanenny, about mucho many other Republicans- "three strikes" losses- and you're out.  

Trump running against Desantis will destroy what's left of the GOP.  FWIW, our former Governor John Kasich opined Trump has no chance in 2024, and I tend to agree with him. Donnie wil have his hard right Cult MAGA base, and not much else going for him. The 2022 midterms showed to Moderate Republicans and Independents what Donnie continues to spew isn't a winning ticket anymore.  

BTW, the DNC not having any viable candidates, wrong- Steve. Gretchen Whitmer and Cory Booker immediately come to mind. I'll agree Kamala would get killed in a general election, and America-especially the religious right- isn't ready for an openly gay guy like Pete Buttigieg as President.  I've said it elsewhere- it's a big mistake for the Dems to let Joe run again. 

I think Desantis would beat Trump for the nomination. And if that happens, and Biden runs again, the Republicans will win, as they should

Biden can’t, and won’t, win against Desantis , but he could, and probably will win against Trump

There are way too many people that just will NEVER vote for Trump. Just like there were way too many people that wouldn’t vote for Hillary. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

I think Desantis would beat Trump for the nomination. And if that happens, and Biden runs again, the Republicans will win, as they should

Biden can’t, and won’t, win against Desantis , but he could, and probably will win against Trump

There are way too many people that just will NEVER vote for Trump. Just like there were way too many people that wouldn’t vote for Hillary. 

A bag of died cats would win against Cheetos.