THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump needs to quit politics and move on

58 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

I mean, that's pretty much how voting is supposed to work. That's not much of an argument.

It's not an argument, it's a statement.

It's been working so well lately, hasn't it? 😬

3 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Ok, yeah you're right, I live in a bubble and haven't been paying attention.

Feel better now?

Go ahead and vote the party line, whatever party you admire. Clearly that's the solution.

Well it actually is if the platform supported by a particular party is one you prefer to see implemented. What other reason is there to vote?

WSS

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well it actually is if the platform supported by a particular party is one you prefer to see implemented. What other reason is there to vote?

WSS

I guess I'm not clear enough. 

When I was younger, yeah what you and a few others wrote made perfect sense. Vote on a platform or issue that makes sense to you and your family. 

Today, just my opinion, it doesn't make much sense. The BIG HUGE money by Super PACs to campaigns with no transparency has basically put the little guy (like I'm sure most of the people on the Browns Board) on the back burner- that Citizens United decision cemented it. The elected politicians may go into office with good intentions, but they have to follow the wishes of the super PAC donors, not the wishes of the people who elected them.  

Health Care for example, both sides of the fence get campaign dollars. Both sides are influenced to follow the donors wishes- not the wishes of the electorate. Presto....Obamacare remains basically intact against the wishes of the public. Prescription costs remain sky high, etc.

I'm basically talking about the federal elections, although we know local elections are influenced as well. 

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

When I was younger, yeah what you and a few others wrote made perfect sense. Vote on a platform or issue that makes sense to you and your family. 

Today, just my opinion, it doesn't make much sense. The BIG HUGE money by Super PACs to campaigns with no transparency has basically put the little guy (like I'm sure most of the people on the Browns Board) on the back burner- that Citizens United decision cemented it. The elected politicians may go into office with good intentions, but they have to follow the wishes of the super PAC donors, not the wishes of the people who elected them.  

Health Care for example, both sides of the fence get campaign dollars. Both sides are influenced to follow the donors wishes- not the wishes of the electorate. Presto....Obamacare remains basically intact against the wishes of the public. Prescription costs remain sky high, etc.

I'm basically talking about the federal elections, although we know local elections are influenced as well. 

image.png.aca7fd6c910b3f6533039a1bf549d7cc.png

Affordable Care Act Approval Tied for High (gallup.com)

3 hours ago, Bob806 said:

No disrespect but I think you were probably clear enough I just think you're wrong. If I thought my life would be substantially better or worse because of the results of these super Pacs I might care more. And again the corrupt media has much more influence than any amount of stupid attack ads especially the ones I was forced to watch for the last month.

WSS

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

No disrespect but I think you were probably clear enough I just think you're wrong. If I thought my life would be substantially better or worse because of the results of these super Pacs I might care more. And again the corrupt media has much more influence than any amount of stupid attack ads especially the ones I was forced to watch for the last month.

WSS

The corrupt media indeed has much influence, then during the commercial breaks you see the attack ads, paid for by the super PACs. They go hand-in-hand. Some of those Super PACs control network content.

Wanted too ignore this thread as I don't trust any of them, but we have what we have.

image.png.f08e412068e95317002a3e6ca7b84a3f.png

After six years of investigations, if you think any of the other names on this list could survive that   .   .   .   you need to put down the bottle / bong.

You (and I possibly), may not like the guy, but he's been on the up & up so far.

Performance in the job has been unparalleled to this point   .   .   .   cut out your own Heart because you don't like the way it beats ?

Insanity.

Yea, I wish the mess we've put ourselves into (somehow) could be fixed in a flash, sadly that doesn't seem likely.

Do I fear the outcome for our future ?

No.

It's going to be different, and it's most likely not going to be pleasant   .   .   .   but in chaos there is opportunity.

Death of a Nation, rebirth of another   .   .   .  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

It's not solely his fault; the GOP ran pretty poor quality candidates in many battleground elections. But it would be dishonest to say that Trump's influence didn't significantly hinder a lot of candidates races. The losses by Trump-backed candidates makes it obvious. And the fact that Trump is now attacking the leading GOP presidental candidate in DeSantis shows that his influence is just about played out and the GOP needs to move on from him if they want to win in 2024.

Yep, I'm a huge Pres Trump supporter, for all the couple hundred good/great things he DID do for America.

His attacking Desantis is weird - Maybe there is some good reason for it - but maybe not. It makes me cringe, but I assume it is to keep a distance from Desantis as to not set him up for the same illegal and dishonest treatment Trump himself has gotten from the corrupt media, the corrupt fbi and doj.

and, about the fbi? several agents have come forward - HUGE whistleblowers.     

11 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Sorry.  Desantis is the future of the Republican Party.  Trump is too old and he is not going to be reelected to any office.  He should just support Desantis.  He probably won't, but it won't benefit him.

And the last thing Trump needs to be doing is trashing DeSantis.  He's losing me in doing so.. If anything he should be making a backroom deal for the VP slot if he insists on running which there is little doubt that he will.

39 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Wanted too ignore this thread as I don't trust any of them, but we have what we have.

image.png.f08e412068e95317002a3e6ca7b84a3f.png

After six years of investigations, if you think any of the other names on this list could survive that   .   .   .   you need to put down the bottle / bong.

You (and I possibly), may not like the guy, but he's been on the up & up so far.

Performance in the job has been unparalleled to this point   .   .   .   cut out your own Heart because you don't like the way it beats ?

Insanity.

Yea, I wish the mess we've put ourselves into (somehow) could be fixed in a flash, sadly that doesn't seem likely.

Do I fear the outcome for our future ?

No.

It's going to be different, and it's most likely not going to be pleasant   .   .   .   but in chaos there is opportunity.

Death of a Nation, rebirth of another   .   .   .  

Heres a cool site.

You can select "Trump runs" or "Trump does not run" to evaluate the polling.

2024 Republican Primary Polling Average - Presidential Election — Race to the WH

Then this shit...Dementia Joe edging Trump, and beats Desantis too. Unreal.

2024 Presidential Election Polls - Includes Joe Biden v. Donald Trump & Harris v. DeSantis — Race to the WH

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Sorry.  Desantis is the future of the Republican Party.  Trump is too old and he is not going to be reelected to any office.  He should just support Desantis.  He probably won't, but it won't benefit him.

1 minute ago, Axe said:

And the last thing Trump needs to be doing is trashing DeSantis.  He's losing me in doing so.. If anything he should be making a backroom deal for the VP slot.

Which is why I'm hoping / suspecting DeSantis is playing "Rope a Dope".

DeSantis has done some (apparently) great things, but there are a few Red Flags (Election Integrity, etc) that he has so far "failed" on.

If there is dirt too be had on DeSantis, you can guarantee Trump has it.

This is one reason I'm thinking this is a "Rope a Dope" play.

People, self included, keep trying too assess this at face level value :

image.png.e2a115c1fc7091523aab7fb790c0ae3d.png

Trump Is Playing 4D Chess | Know Your Meme

FACT CHECK: Is Barron Trump a Chess Grandmaster?

I'm not saying he is running this entire OP by himself, the DOD is solidly behind this (too deep to go into).

We've got two / six / eight years before this is settled / evident   .   .   .   😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

DeSantis has done some (apparently) great things, but there are a few Red Flags (Election Integrity, etc) that he has so far "failed" on.

🤣

Don't make me go all woody on you.. I live here.. Election integrity 🤣 GTFO

1 minute ago, Axe said:

🤣

Don't make me go all woody on you.. I live here.. Election integrity 🤣 GTFO

Don't have time too dig it up right now - may be related too Sykes 50k ballots deleted one year early and not pursued by DeSantis, plus some other bits.

Short story, he's not on top of some serious Election fraud in his own State.

Look into it, I'm (very) short on time with what I can cover.

Would like too be wrong, but with what i've seen so far - questionable (TX also).

Trust none of them.

• Upvote 1

Trump isnt going anywhere and from what I can tell - there are reasons to believe that it is Republican establishment infringing onto  / into 

America first policy.

Ask why McCarthy and Paul Ryan (of all people) have sought out DeSantis?

Add to it an overall "media darling" mantra with DeSantis  (and quite posibly not of his doing) 

but of the backdoor variety of propping up a guy who "fits" the scheme  better - iow, like the thread- Trump must go...

Im here to say - like the rise and fall of 2010 tea party, MAGA America first wont be toppled that easily

AND F*#k Paul Ryan

not saying Trump knew what he was doing in trusting that bunch,  he mad ALOT of key mistakes here and in picking his cabinet.

I really think if Desantis had his druthers with how he rose to prominence in Fla, he would have to abandon 

the very policies of his making - to join the forces of the DC BS establishment ?

There is a reason I believe DeSantis should remain on as Fla Governor 

until the unelected bastards comprising the entirity of DC are rooted out.   

(they say im a dreamer ...🎵)

FhTsmstXgB4Yxhi.jpg

13 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Which is why I'm hoping / suspecting DeSantis is playing "Rope a Dope".

If there is dirt too be had on DeSantis, you can guarantee Trump has it.

This is one reason I'm thinking this is a "Rope a Dope" play.

People, self included, keep trying too assess this at face level value :

image.png.e2a115c1fc7091523aab7fb790c0ae3d.png

Trump Is Playing 4D Chess | Know Your Meme

FACT CHECK: Is Barron Trump a Chess Grandmaster?

I'm not saying he is running this entire OP by himself, the DOD is solidly behind this (too deep to go into).

We've got two / six / eight years before this is settled / evident   .   .   .   😉

hahahahhahahaha

unironically using the "5D Chess" meme... christ

Democrat Katie Hobbs defeats MAGA favorite Kari Lake in high-stakes race for governor in Arizona (nbcnews.com)

Democratic Secretary of State Katie Hobbs has defeated Republican Kari Lake in Arizona's race for governor, NBC News projected Monday.

Hobbs' victory is key for Democrats in a presidential battleground and a rebuke to a prominent election denier — though the closeness of the contest left the result up in the air for nearly a week.

A record number of early ballots were dropped off on Election Day in Maricopa County, officials said, which had to be processed in a more time-intensive manner that includes signature verification. Maricopa County, the state's most populous, said Sunday that it estimated that its count was 94 percent complete after receiving a historic 290,000 of those early ballots on Election Day.

download.jpg.b9bee6d52bce88bf9f389a1421b9797d.jpg