THE BROWNS BOARD

Obammy's dire warning

Westside Steve

On 11/2/2022 at 12:40 PM, Westside Steve said:

odd - I don't remember his "highness" saying one freaking word about the mental case that wanted to kill Kavanaugh - had a gun outside his home. I don't think the corrupt coward said one freaking word.

ah, but guess what? moochelle obaMao did. She told pro-abortions to DOUBLE DOWN after the threat to murder Kavanaugh:

Jun 10, 2022Obama's comments come just days after a man carrying a gun, a knife, and zip ties was arrested near Kavanaugh's house in Maryland after threatening to kill the justice. The would-be assassin, Nicholas John Roske, was allegedly enraged at the potential overturning of Roe and decided to break into Kavanaugh's house and kill him.

Years ago, I was going around, with another guy, delivering ballots to people who requested them, we worked for the republican party.

One day, we delivered one, but the old guy said he was sorry, he changed his mind, he was really fearful of ...Bush? cutting social security. I asked him where he heard that - it was not true at all. He wouldn't say...

then the young long haired kid who was living there with his daughter, looked at me and grinned.

ah well. That lie works for some folks. The left is so corrupt - any lie that works, is a "great lie" to them.

It's all about emotional manipulation and control.

and, inevitably, power to get free stuff.

• Upvote 1