THE BROWNS BOARD

Neo

Axe

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

FWIW, I wanted to delete it.  :)  

Sorry Steve, but I have to respond to YOU.  Anymore, I'm trying to ignore the crap that gets posted here. Har har, if neo is nuts- then you damn well know (but choose to ignore) there's around three (at least)  other posters who populate your little right wing echo chamber who are batshit crazy. CW has it right- ad hominum attacks, whataboutism, and a bunch of other bullshit.  

YET - if they are kinda nuts - they DO NOT JOKE AROUND WITH THREATS. THEY DO NOT GLOAT ABOUT BEING FAMOUS/HAVE A LEGACY/ALWAYS A VICTIM.

Go listen to your preident give a speech, say much anywhere, most of the time, if you want to hear nuts x 1,000.

Bragging about being disliked for asinine belligerent, threatening behavior is ..... _______________. I'll let you fill in the blank.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

YET - if they are kinda nuts - they DO NOT JOKE AROUND WITH THREATS. THEY DO NOT GLOAT ABOUT BEING FAMOUS/HAVE A LEGACY/ALWAYS A VICTIM.

Go listen to your preident give a speech, say much anywhere, most of the time, if you want to hear nuts x 1,000.

Bragging about being disliked for asinine belligerent, threatening behavior is ..... ___hoortaish___. I'll let you fill in the blank.

:D

• Haha 1

On 10/31/2022 at 1:20 PM, calfoxwc said:
A year ago today Ashli Babbitt was murdered by Capitol Police Lieutenant Mike Byrd, and for the past year Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has covered up and stonewalled any inquiry into her murder and the question of who ordered Lt. Byrd to fire his pistol into an unarmed crowd of protesters. Ms. Babbitt's murder was an act truly unprecedented in American law and history, because after a ...
Babbitt, a US military veteran, was unarmed when she was shot and killed by Capitol police officer Mike Byrd during the January 6th protests. Nehls, who is a 30-year law enforcement veteran and a 21-year veteran of the US Army Reserve, said that the shooting was clearly murder and should have prompted the paneling of a grand jury to determine ...
The District of Columbia (No. 2021 CA 001710 B)). Babbitt was shot and killed as she climbed through a broken interior window in the United States Capitol. The 14-year Air Force veteran was unarmed. The identity of the shooter was kept secret by Congress as well as federal and local authorities for eight months until U.S. Capitol Police officer ...

Ok, if you want to accuse me of being a troll or being crazy, then how is the above any different? Somebody posting opinion as fact when the facts are well known. Then getting into a spat with another member when they call you out for it.  Even Steve have told me he doesn't care what the DOJ says and it's his opinion. I can't help that you don't want to live in reality. If you don't want people like me coming here and calling you out then don't post junk like above.

On 10/31/2022 at 7:58 PM, Westside Steve said:

Seriously doc if that was the case it seems like the easiest way for him to respond was "yeah I was just fuckin' with ya." 

😏

WSS

I know what copypasta is, you know i didn't post it, so if I really did, why did you not confront me though back channels like PM but chose to make a spectacle in public about it. Really classy move there. I've been a good sport about it, you should really start.

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

WSS we appreciate the comedy value of keeping this dipstick around.

But damn. Copy pasta or not I’d get rid of this shit stain for legal reasons alone.

threats are threats.  

he needs to be shut down, not

sure what your seeing 

Awww, someone made fun of your precious orange cum stain and it hurt yo, now it's time to shut the bad man up. Cancel culture at its finest.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Awww, someone made fun of your precious orange cum stain and it hurt yo, now it's time to shut the bad man up. Cancel culture at its finest.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stacey-lennox/2022/11/03/new-poll-will-frighten-you-about-the-future-of-america-n1641940

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

FWIW, I wanted to delete it.  :)  

Sorry Steve, but I have to respond to YOU.  Anymore, I'm trying to ignore the crap that gets posted here. Har har, if neo is nuts- then you damn well know (but choose to ignore) there's around three (at least)  other posters who populate your little right wing echo chamber who are batshit crazy. CW has it right- ad hominum attacks, whataboutism, and a bunch of other bullshit.  

Oh bullshit Larry. I can't think of anybody here who has sent a threatening p.m. to another member. Even if it was what you call copypasta.  But quit crying I never censured your compadre. As for whining about ad hominem attacks in the same paragraph you call everybody who doesn't share your hatred of a former president batshit crazy; go fuck yourself. And I mean that in the most respectful manner.

WSS

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh bullshit Larry. I can't think of anybody here who has sent a threatening p.m. to another member.

No, this so called threat is bullshit. 

1. It's not my threat 

2. If it's as bad as it's being made out to be, why did't he come forward sooner?

If it is true and I violates board rules, why wasn't it dealt with at that time?

The "Damn you Joe Biden" thread brings some of this boards issue to light. Just the mention of Joe Biden's name whips some members up into a foaming at the mouth frenzy, it's actually quite scary. 

So this guy complains about a threat in private but goes on to threaten me in public 

I'd love to meet ya face to chest ya lil bitch.. 🤣

It's amazing how that works with you. 

PD0093_2.jpg

19 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Bragging about being disliked for asinine belligerent, threatening behavior is ..... _______________. I'll let you fill in the blank.

Coming from the baffoon that CONSTANTLY attacks other members for not voting for the orange man.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Neo said:

Coming from the baffoon that CONSTANTLY attacks other members for not voting for the orange man.

you prove me right again. "attack" how? I criticize the votes for biden etc for good reason.

Just WTFU and look at our economy. crime. biden mental lapses. biden's constant? lies. Unreadying our military readiness. Our national debt skyrocketing.

Given a republican pres, most of you lefties wailed about the burden on "our children" because of the debt.

democrat president - not one damn word in eight years of obaMao commie, nor the last two years of the left unabated spending for votes bs.

and, all the years of wailing about how important checks and balances are in our gov - dem vs rep , but now? and during the obaMao reign?

not one damn word.

It's all gaslighting and "look at me I hate" crap.

like this:

For the record.. Neo did send this to me quite a while back. I had forgotten about it until I was cleaning out files and ran across it. I didn't contact any admins because I handled my own stuff.. I did C&P it because it was just bizarre enough to be considered a threat. I thought I'd rub her snout in it.. 😄

I'm thinking that if I were to PM that to Larry or any of the other libs here back on the old board, I would have been rightfully banned.. Again, I don't want her banned or charged.. Just exposed..

Sorry, been off the grid this week so I haven't visited or posted.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Axe said:

For the record.. Neo did send this to me quite a while back. I had forgotten about it until I was cleaning out files and ran across it. I didn't contact any admins because I handled my own stuff.. I did C&P it because it was just bizarre enough to be considered a threat. I thought I'd rub her snout in it.. 😄

I'm thinking that if I were to PM that to Larry or any of the other libs here back on the old board, I would have been rightfully banned.. Again, I don't want her banned or charged.. Just exposed..

Sorry, been off the grid this week so I haven't visited or posted.

You're full of shit. You're sitting here complaining about something that supposedly happened years ago. You fuckers live in reality of your own making.  

Complaining about a fake post supposedly created years ago. Oh yeah you've been out for a couple of weeks cleaning your vagina. 😁😂 Hope you got a pack of tampons for Halloween to stop that bleeding.

I'm sorry a fake I didn't send 10 years ago hurt you, bro.🤣

I'd tell someone to revoke your man card but it's apparent you never had one.🤣🤣

So, what's your point VT? In this ever escalating world of cray cray, what is to be dismissed off hand as non sense and what is to be taken semi/very seriously? You ok with sending that type of thing to someone you don't know via PM? Are there no repercussions for anything you send in the digital realm? 

Is there never a point of balance where what you say to a person behind the sanctuary of your keyboard costs exactly what it would cost you if you said it face to face? 

People like neo sincerely hope not..

8 minutes ago, Neo said:

You're full of shit. You're sitting here complaining about something that supposedly happened years ago. You fuckers live in reality of your own making.  

Complaining about a fake post supposedly created years ago. Oh yeah you've been out for a couple of weeks cleaning your vagina. 😁😂 Hope you got a pack of tampons for Halloween to stop that bleeding.

I'm sorry a fake I didn't send 10 years ago hurt you, bro.🤣

See above son...

11 hours ago, Axe said:

So, what's your point VT? In this ever escalating world of cray cray, what is to be dismissed off hand as non sense and what is to be taken semi/very seriously? You ok with sending that type of thing to someone you don't know via PM? Are there no repercussions for anything you send in the digital realm? 

Is there never a point of balance where what you say to a person behind the sanctuary of your keyboard costs exactly what it would cost you if you said it face to face? 

People like neo sincerely hope not..

Exactly, it doesn’t make any difference if a message is plagiarized or typed out.

It does NOT change the context of the message.

• Upvote 1