THE BROWNS BOARD

HOME INVASION Nancy Pelosi's husband hospitalized after being 'violently assaulted' in San Francisco

Vambo

image.png.7ca9a71f459ac9cc9f7fadd7f547619d.png

Yes indeed, refresh your memories of who Ed Buck is in case you forgot.

Isn't it funny how the M$M pushes these narrative stories that keep turning out to be pretty much the opposite of what they're spinning ?

It's encouraging too see folk on here catching onto these quicker, a few years ago most would be on lynch Train.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Wow Clinton really was right about the deplorables. A guy broke into a home looking to attack a little old lady. He ends up braining an old man and the deplorables are cheering it on. I guess it's the best way to avoid your part in the attack. Instead of taking some time to reflex on the misinformation that you help spread and the attacker used as an excuse to attack an old man.

If you are downplaying this attack, dismissing it and/or flooding the world with rumors/misinformation to deflect. You are the bad guy in this story. A deplorable person. 

2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of "need." The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Wow Clinton really was right about the deplorables. A guy broke into a home looking to attack a little old lady. He ends up braining an old man and the deplorables are cheering it on. I guess it's the best way to avoid your part in the attack. Instead of taking some time to reflex on the misinformation that you help spread and the attacker used as an excuse to attack an old man.

If you are downplaying this attack, dismissing it and/or flooding the world with rumors/misinformation to deflect. You are the bad guy in this story. A deplorable person. 

Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of "need." The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You really are a special kind of stupid....

apparently, the attacker was also an illegal. I think mexico closed their mental illness hospital wards and sent them here for US to deal with.

Saves them tons of money.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-silent-after-retracting-paul-pelosi-report-under-mysterious-circumstances

On Friday's installment of "Today," NBC News national correspondent Miguel Almaguer went viral for stunning revelations of what apparently transpired when police arrived to Pelosi's San Francisco home. 

"Sources familiar with what unfolded in the Pelosi residence now revealing when officers responded to the 'high priority call,' they were seemingly unaware they've been called to the home of the Speaker of the House," Almaguer told viewers. "After a 'knock and announce,' the front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. The 82-year-old did not immediately declare an emergency or tried to leave his home but instead began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police. It's unclear if the 82-year-old was already injured or what his mental state was, say sources."

PAUL PELOSI ATTACK BODYCAM, 911 CALL REMAIN UNDISCLOSED AS SUSPECT DAVID DEPAPE DUE BACK IN COURT

Paul Pelosi (L) and Nancy Pelosi on April 25, 2015 in Washington, DC.; Image shows FBI agents outside the home of Nancy and Paul Pelosi on Oct. 28, 2022.

Paul Pelosi (L) and Nancy Pelosi on April 25, 2015 in Washington, DC.; Image shows FBI agents outside the home of Nancy and Paul Pelosi on Oct. 28, 2022. (Dimitrios Kambouris/VF15/WireImage ; Fox News )

"According to court documents, when the officer asked what was going on, defendant smiled and said 'everything's good' but instantaneously a struggle ensued as police clearly saw David DePape strike Paul Pelosi in the head with a hammer. After tackling the suspect, officers rushed to Mr. Pelosi who was lying in a pool of blood," Almaguer continued. 

Almaguer concluded his report by telling "Today" co-host Craig Melvin "we still don't know exactly what unfolded between Mr. Pelosi and the suspect for the 30 minutes they were alone inside that house before police arrive. Officials who are investigating this matter would not go into further details about these new details."

So many of you are so fucking pathetic. I'd call you victims of a dangerous ideology, but you all know better. The right's knee jerk reaction to throw every conspiracy theory and other tactic they have at this, in an attempt to downplay the incident, isn't surprising but shows what a terrible state our politics is in.

If this board has done anything over the last five years it's lower my faith in humanity. From covid conspiracy theories to election fraud nonsense and on and on. A portion of this country is just sick in the head. Gullible idiots believing whatever they're told while thing they're the wolf among the sheep... with no sense of irony 

Please try to fuck things up as little as possible on your way out. Not that you haven't made things worse already ...

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So many of you are so fucking pathetic. I'd call you victims of a dangerous ideology, but you all know better. The right's knee jerk reaction to throw every conspiracy theory and other tactic they have at this, in an attempt to downplay the incident, isn't surprising but shows what a terrible state our politics is in.

If this board has done anything over the last five years it's lower my faith in humanity. From covid conspiracy theories to election fraud nonsense and on and on. A portion of this country is just sick in the head. Gullible idiots believing whatever they're told while thing they're the wolf among the sheep... with no sense of irony 

Please try to fuck things up as little as possible on your way out. Not that you haven't made things worse already ...

Woody I'm not sure that shocked or stunned is the proper word because not very much surprises me around here but Maybe I'm Amazed at your complete and utter lack of self-awareness.

WSS 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Pecker is drunk posting again.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

My god you sound bitter.

What really should have lowered your faith in humanity even further back than 5 years ago, is all the corruption, violence, malice, and hate from the left... and to that sector of the public that condones it....not a freaking message board.

You are the problem, not this board.

I guarantee that your faith in humanity didn't lower a notch when Kathy Griffin posed with Trumps severed and bloodied head.

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I wonder how loud the right wing echo chamber here would be screaming if Marjorie Taylor Green, or even better- their Mango Messiah had gotten busted over the head with a hammer.  Hmmm???  

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Woody I'm not sure that shocked or stunned is the proper word because not very much surprises me around here but Maybe I'm Amazed at your complete and utter lack of self-awareness.

WSS 

I'm amazed at your complete lack of ability to keep the kiddies here who like to insult people under control.  Or post debunked or retracted garbage about Paul Pelosi.  See below. 

7 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Pecker is drunk posting again.

Yeah, when you have nothing- insult- and call us drunks.   Wah, wah, get out of our sandbox, or I'll throw more sand in your face. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Top 30 Baby Boomers GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So many of you are so fucking pathetic. I'd call you victims of a dangerous ideology, but you all know better. The right's knee jerk reaction to throw every conspiracy theory and other tactic they have at this, in an attempt to downplay the incident, isn't surprising but shows what a terrible state our politics is in.If this board has done anything over the last five years it's lower my faith in humanity. From covid conspiracy theories to election fraud nonsense and on and on. A portion of this country is just sick in the head. Gullible idiots believing whatever they're told while thing they're the wolf among the sheep... with no sense of irony Please try to fuck things up as little as possible on your way out. Not that you haven't made things worse already ...

know what IS pathetic? you don't give any legit reason for your hissy-fit throwing. Just general whinings that don't mean anythng.

and that gets you all fake annoyed? So, your biden loser pres says garbage like "all republicans want to destroy democray" etc etc etc...

but you have no problem with THAT? Conspiracy theory is your middle name. or, feather. Look in a mirror.

ApprehensiveDampChamois-size_restricted.

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah, when you have nothing- insult- and call us drunks.   Wah, wah, get out of our sandbox, or I'll throw more sand in your face. 

What’s the old saying…birds of a feather flock together?

Wasn't going too post this, but folks are likely too run across it before too much longer.

Lot of folk think it shows her being taken into custody (same two female Marshalls as post J6).

It's really too hard to tell here if her hands are actually behind her back (cuffs) or not - almost seems like it, but the angle is just too bad.

I doubt it, primarily because I think the timing is way too early as it's right before Election(s) - not that the M$M would report on it anyway.

There's more background info / history too this, but at this point I'm chalking this up to extra security.

Yea, a few "unusual" bits too it, but the timing just doesn't seem right.

Watch the video as much as you like too make your own conclusions, which is why I'm posting this here now.

Oh, I fully expect this too occur at some time, just that now, right around Mid Terms could really foul things up - so no for me.